200M in all Skills

Makilio

I woke up this morning and saw this:

2more_zpsb15999ae.png

:shock:

Now you're going to make us wait 12 more days? Tease. :P

• Like 5

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

This would make a new era to runescape, no more a race to be the best, because it can only be one best: Suomi.

Now the game won't be a competition, it would be about having fun with each other.... I can see it now, you saved runescape Suomi, you are a hero.

(Okay maybe I'm over-reacting)

• Like 2

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Five bucks says the secret Jagex event on February 21 is a surprise release of the new skill. "Congrats on 200M in all skills... oh wait, you're one short."

I accept the bet

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Congrats S U O M I !! I remember back in the days in 'flyboyjs' fc when you would come and visit and you were getting 200m fishing at barbarian and from then on i started watching your exp gains grow, in fact, your 200m fishing was the first 200m party i ever attended and looking back i'd hate to admit attending a 200m party but it was such a great accomplishment then. During that party i remember you getting 200m and then instantly teleing to start your next skill, little did anyone know (especially me) this was a thing known as efficiency, (using little game time as possible while gaining the maximum exp possible, and from then i was inspired, not only to gain the most exp possible and push my limits but to gain it in the most effective manner pertaining to my everyday life. Looking back i feel like Zarfot modernized the efficient game-play style, but you, S U O M I, took it to the next level, (currently i'm lost as to why i'm writing so much this is unlike me but i will continue [LoL]), and for that reason you,in my opinion, have not only earned your spot donations or not, but have really become the first person in RS history to be named a true legend. So to wrap this wall of text up i'd like to say goodluck on whatever you decide to complete next as I know you are capable of doing whatever you wish with your dedication and commitment, and seeing that nobody else has posted this and even though with new skills and methods coming out it will most likely be irrelevant by next year, i would like to post S U O M I 's final exp/h as this by far is the next most impressive thing imo of S U O M I 's 5b exp goal.

S U O M I 's Final Xp/H = 178,037 xp/h. CONGRATS I HOPE I AM ABLE TO ATTEND!!

• Like 3
Nuggets.png

Congrats S U O M I !! I remember back in the days in 'flyboyjs' fc when you would come and visit and you were getting 200m fishing at barbarian and from then on i started watching your exp gains grow, in fact, your 200m fishing was the first 200m party i ever attended and looking back i'd hate to admit attending a 200m party but it was such a great accomplishment then. During that party i remember you getting 200m and then instantly teleing to start your next skill, little did anyone know (especially me) this was a thing known as efficiency, (using little game time as possible while gaining the maximum exp possible, and from then i was inspired, not only to gain the most exp possible and push my limits but to gain it in the most effective manner pertaining to my everyday life. Looking back i feel like Zarfot modernized the efficient game-play style, but you, S U O M I, took it to the next level, (currently i'm lost as to why i'm writing so much this is unlike me but i will continue [LoL]), and for that reason you,in my opinion, have not only earned your spot donations or not, but have really become the first person in RS history to be named a true legend. So to wrap this wall of text up i'd like to say goodluck on whatever you decide to complete next as I know you are capable of doing whatever you wish with your dedication and commitment, and seeing that nobody else has posted this and even though with new skills and methods coming out it will most likely be irrelevant by next year, i would like to post S U O M I 's final exp/h as this by far is the next most impressive thing imo of S U O M I 's 5b exp goal.

You used Fly's chat too? Did you remember me from back then?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

You used Fly's chat too? Did you remember me from back then?

yes, i still talk to tommitank occasionally and i haven't seen skilded or sleepy ina LONG time, but a few others like jerome and dippy i talk to quite often.
Nuggets.png

Top Daily RuneTrack High Scores

magic.gif Magic - February 8, 2013 RT Rank Name XP Gained magic.gif

1 Finbarr 5,006,386 magic.gif

2 Kai856 4,489,780 magic.gif

3 No Torva 4,376,698 magic.gif

4 Azeliah 3,997,441 magic.gif

5 Killerjv 3,469,007 magic.gif

6 Alkan 3,401,142 magic.gif

7 Truly Deb 2,968,137 magic.gif

8 Mateoooo 2,642,156 magic.gif

9 Alkan Daboss 2,329,408 magic.gif

10 Meowzemiau 2,309,067 magic.gif

11 Ch A R L E S 2,267,747 magic.gif

12 Tesco 2,037,227 magic.gif

13 Runner0118 2,013,629 magic.gif

14 Vmser 1,979,924 magic.gif

15 2cool2begod 1,787,041 magic.gif

16 Primarykey 1,727,369 magic.gif

17 Screem Unit 1,708,806 magic.gif

18 Hail Jacob 1,687,495 magic.gif

19 0reo Cookie 1,663,130 magic.gif

20 Blakeg33 1,646,925

Someone confirm Alkan Daboss isn't his second acc ? When I saw him ingame he claimed so - but I'm not certain.

If it's his account this is really dodgy...

• Like 1
Vmser.png

What exactly makes a 2.3m mage day dodgy?

Because he's not sure if Alkan was multilogging or not, which is quite dodgy indeed.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Well, if he was at ganos, or otherwise making money, on another account that would be pretty shady. Based on that account's stats, though, I don't think it would have been an issue.

Doesn't matter anyways because that account isnt his lol:p + Multi-logging is not against the rules as long as the accounts don't interact in anyway.

Technically it is, but Jagex doesn't really enforce it, nor do they feel like doing so.

You are free to create more than one account, but if you do, you must not log into more than one at any time, and the accounts must not interact with each other in any way.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Multiple_logging-in

On topic: I can't wait for Suomi's party :D

Doesn't matter anyways because that account isnt his lol:p + Multi-logging is not against the rules as long as the accounts don't interact in anyway.

Technically it is, but Jagex doesn't really enforce it, nor do they feel like doing so.

You are free to create more than one account, but if you do, you must not log into more than one at any time, and the accounts must not interact with each other in any way.

http://services.rune...iple_logging-in

On topic: I can't wait for Suomi's party :D

Oh, ya guess they just don't enforce it.. but ya I can't wait either!

Boredom.png