200M in all Skills

Makilio

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them? I'm sorry, but I just don't see any logic to change it to rocktails.

That's because you just felt like posting something that you have no idea about you are talking about.

Read the other posts before posting random words.

• Like 1

Read the other posts before posting random words.

cat dog monkey rat keyboard cheese mozambique sudan bmw aerosol slipper folder controller nylon hybrid textile paid work life emotion plastic dvd cello phone chili football bag sock coat scissors gluestick pretzel australia car playstation golf tissue creed staple banana rome final

amidoinitrite?

• Like 4

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them?

Maybe now he'll answer.

At any rate, we know at least 2 of the people on that list won't be doing Rocktails, so it remains as it always has, a guide.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them?

Maybe because there are no afk alternatives to agility and thieving. I feel you just put the others in there because they are slow, but players use afk methods for them.

Maybe because there are no afk alternatives to agility and thieving. I feel you just put the others in there because they are slow, but players use afk methods for them.

Woodcut has afk methods: Ivy.

Mining has Lava Flow Mine.

Slayer is the only skill truely not afk-able now...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Most people I know find slayer enjoyable though. And with EoC you can semi-afk a lot of things because you have power dropping which enables much lower focus level. Ex, mining gold + super heat and drop gold bars is a whole lot easier than it was before (though I wouldn't say it was difficult before) but now it would be a lot simpler.

I do think that Gemeos should stick with methods that are commonly used, and since C2 fishing isn't used much pick one that is. I do think more top players would do drop-fishing at barbarian since it's so easy don't even need alchs anymore.. but if they aren't doing it stick with what they would use.

Same goes for any skill.. Pick the one that is most common among top players, even if some players choose other methods.

The point of the calculator is a comparison guide, so as long as the time is reasonably accurate to the top methods, it can be used as a comparison between two players.

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

suomipaul.png

This is a bit off-topic but when deskjethp showed that screenshot about me doing pyramid plunder someone gave very accurate explantion about it and even guessed the date it was taken almost exactly just by seeing the screenshot.

I was just wondering if you can tell if this screenshot is fake or not? Or if it's impossible to say. I guess I have no reason to think it's fake since the sender of the screenshot said it was taken 3rd March 2005. I was f2p back then or just joined p2p and my combat must have been close to 114 since I didn't train prayer/magic close to 99. Prayer was a lot slower in f2p. Idk how he could have guessed my combat level like that. I just can't remember meeting Paul back then lol, well no wonder since it was almost 8 years ago but still. I remember I saw him a lot in RSC though. I know I had some Jagex mods added back then too. I remember before I started accepting donations I asked so many Jagex mods to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong and they all supported it and said they support helping each other. It's a multiplayer game after all. But ofc I wish everyone had to do everything theirselves so everyone would be on the same line. Also RS is so much about luck, someone might have gotten divine 1st kill when others could have keep killing it for months and still never get anything.

But yeah thanks everyone and was just wondering if someone can give some kinda analyzes of that screenshot too haha, just seems too amazing to be true :P

1 Xp to go!

• Like 1

Maybe now he'll answer.

At any rate, we know at least 2 of the people on that list won't be doing Rocktails, so it remains as it always has, a guide.

What are you on about? Only 1 person on the top page Overall even has more than 50m Agility Xp (Suomi) and he did Fishing before Dungeoneering ever came out.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Maybe now he'll answer.

What are you on about? Only 1 person on the top page Overall even has more than 50m Agility Xp (Suomi) and he did Fishing before Dungeoneering ever came out.

Elvis

Dragonseance

Kingduffy

Robbie

Da broman1

Paperbag

All on the front page with 50m+ xp in agility, although most of them barely have it and only Kingduffy is 60m+.

suomipaul.png

This is a bit off-topic but when deskjethp showed that screenshot about me doing pyramid plunder someone gave very accurate explantion about it and even guessed the date it was taken almost exactly just by seeing the screenshot.

I was just wondering if you can tell if this screenshot is fake or not? Or if it's impossible to say. I guess I have no reason to think it's fake since the sender of the screenshot said it was taken 3rd March 2005. I was f2p back then or just joined p2p and my combat must have been close to 114 since I didn't train prayer/magic close to 99. Prayer was a lot slower in f2p. Idk how he could have guessed my combat level like that. I just can't remember meeting Paul back then lol, well no wonder since it was almost 8 years ago but still. I remember I saw him a lot in RSC though. I know I had some Jagex mods added back then too. I remember before I started accepting donations I asked so many Jagex mods to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong and they all supported it and said they support helping each other. It's a multiplayer game after all. But ofc I wish everyone had to do everything theirselves so everyone would be on the same line. Also RS is so much about luck, someone might have gotten divine 1st kill when others could have keep killing it for months and still never get anything.

But yeah thanks everyone and was just wondering if someone can give some kinda analyzes of that screenshot too haha, just seems too amazing to be true :P

1 Xp to go!

The only thing that is at all fishy is the backwards facing bankers, which I don't particularly remember in Varrock East ever.. That said it could easily have been one of those things that was broken for 1-2 weeks only, and I happened to not be in Varrock for those weeks.. On the other hand that's a hallmark of private servers.

But then again why would you go to the bother of faking that?

I agree about RS and luck. Especially divines. In my time I killed more than enough corp beasts to beat the odds, but they still beat me to the day I quit. (Talking 6-7k corporeal beast drops as my own)

Well after seeing that screenshot and comparing it to some of my own from that time, I'm hit by a severe wave of nostalgia.

In a more on topic edit, what are the activites that Suomi has to avoid in RS to not accidentally get that 1 thieving XP? Dungeoneering obviously, but I am a bit out of touch with the game to know any others.

LgEZt.png

Lol Jacmob showed me it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjGIUAS0r0w&lc

Like I had no idea about that, why would crumbling wall even give 0,2 Thieving xp lol.

Hahaha wow. Do you think that was a hotfix intended for you?

Jumping over a wall for 0.2 thieving XP, that defies even Jagex logic. Though it's what I was curious about in my previous post, how many other similar traps may be out there?

LgEZt.png

I'm just in utter disbelief that an employee of a professional company is researching and emphasising the importance of something so damn frivolous.

It's actually pathetic.

Mod jacmob has a nag of stalking high level players just for fun. He stalked woox for ages until woox mentioned it somewhere that he was rly unwanted most of the time cause it messed up his solos