200M in all Skills

Makilio

He should get the exp at that little wall =D. Seems a nice idea.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I am sad about the waterfiends thing. maybe dark beasts would be good thing to try, and they drop good blues. But you would need drygores for it to be effiecient melee xp

(p.s.- omg jake said hi to me!)

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them?

Maybe now he'll answer.

At any rate, we know at least 2 of the people on that list won't be doing Rocktails, so it remains as it always has, a guide.

What are you on about? Only 1 person on the top page Overall even has more than 50m Agility Xp (Suomi) and he did Fishing before Dungeoneering ever came out.

Which has absolutely [bleep] all to do with what I said?

It was related to the question about ROCKTAILS V OTHER METHODS OF FISHING.

My point was that the people you're talking about don't do anything click-intensive which is why they don't do C2.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Even afking Castle wars is too click-intensive for me now, people change so who knows. Maybe someone will turn into Zarfot and surprise us :P

So now that runescape is done what games will you play for entertainment.

Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all!

If your serious, you have to set an insane goal like 5bil on rs, maybe completing the national dex up to Black & White 2 using the Nuzlocke Challenge, with all gameplay being uploaded to youtube of course :)

And for anyone unfamiliar with the Nuzlocke Challenge .. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge

To unspam, gratz on the magic 5bil xp milestone (well 4.99bil until 21st)

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

And no this is not off-topic since everything that say the 200m all player goes on topic because basically he owns this topic now so yeah

I can safely say most of us all like pokemon, don't deny it :D (zezima did like it)

And for the 5B EXP alike challenge I propose he gets all the national pokedex with all the pokemon with perfect IV (31 all) and he can't trade only but himself, but he has to wait for pokemon X & Y

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

icefiends nerfed

rip gains

I hate it when stuff like that doesn't even show up in patch notes :(

If it doesn't show up on patch notes or not mentioned on the forums, treat it as a bug and report it. Perhaps they will address it if they see 10,000 people sending in bug notes about something which was ridiculously nerfed when there are so much more things which should be higher priority like GWD and the QBD. I guess the market doesn't matter as much.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

icefiends nerfed

rip gains

I hate it when stuff like that doesn't even show up in patch notes :(

If it doesn't show up on patch notes or not mentioned on the forums, treat it as a bug and report it. Perhaps they will address it if they see 10,000 people sending in bug notes about something which was ridiculously nerfed when there are so much more things which should be higher priority like GWD and the QBD. I guess the market doesn't matter as much.

They already addressed it in the faq.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.