200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm curious about why suomi said he wouldn't have to study or work again.

He doesn't have to work, because he himself claimed that he has worked a lot when he was young/before he started HC'ing the shit out of RS. There is also a myth going around, which says that Suomi got a shitload of cash from heritage. I don't know if the latter is right, maybe Suomi will confirm this.

About the studying part, I know some facts about his study-life, I've heard this from a person who has met Suomi IRL, but because I respect other people's privacy, I'm not going to reveal anything about that. Unless Suomi allows it, or he himself says something about that.

He did say he worked a lot to earn money when he was younger but he couldn't have earned that much

I remember in lemar's troll video of "suomi live commentary" he said suomi's parents won the lottery but that was just a troll :P

Lol, it isn't that hard to make money nowadays. Million ways to make money from your computer if you just want to. And I am not talking about anything rs related, so many companies are looking for workers online. I have been working from home also when I was still busy with school/work I used to go to work after I was done with my school days. Studied/worked during summer holidays days too so I would be done sooner. Done some studies online too. Also usually I worked during late nights, they paid more for those.

I used to work at offices back then and sometimes at construction sites or idk what you call that in English. Also many years ago I started investing in stocks, I got very lucky when I invested in Nokian renkaat. That's what the company is called in Finnish, idk about English but it's company which makes tires for cars anyway. Economy isn't at that good shape anymore, at least here in Finland. I have never been rich though but I just need money for food and I will be just fine. I don't have a car or anything like that, I just use my bicycle or public transports when I need to go somewhere. Mostly just bicycle, that saves lots of cash.

I never drink/smoke/party or go to movies etc so that saves a lot of cash too. It's isn't that hard to take care of yourself if you want to. Don't wanna sound rude but some people use the same amount of money one night when they go outside to drink/party etc what I use to buy food for like a month lol. So it isn't hard at all to get along by yourself if you just use your money carefully :P

• Like 6

Lol, it isn't that hard to make money nowadays. Million ways to make money from your computer if you just want to. And I am not talking about anything rs related, so many companies are looking for workers online. I have been working from home also when I was still busy with school/work I used to go to work after I was done with my school days. Studied/worked during summer holidays days too so I would be done sooner. Done some studies online too. Also usually I worked during late nights, they paid more for those.

I used to work at offices back then and sometimes at construction sites or idk what you call that in English. Also many years ago I started investing in stocks, I got very lucky when I invested in Nokian renkaat. That's what the company is called in Finnish, idk about English but it's company which makes tires for cars anyway. Economy isn't at that good shape anymore, at least here in Finland. I have never been rich though but I just need money for food and I will be just fine. I don't have a car or anything like that, I just use my bicycle or public transports when I need to go somewhere. Mostly just bicycle, that saves lots of cash.

I never drink/smoke/party or go to movies etc so that saves a lot of cash too. It's isn't that hard to take care of yourself if you want to. Don't wanna sound rude but some people use the same amount of money one night when they go outside to drink/party etc what I use to buy food for like a month lol. So it isn't hard at all to get along by yourself if you just use your money carefully :P

Do you live alone or with your parents?

I live with my family atm but used to live alone for long. My parents are getting old and I want to be there if something goes wrong. They have some health issues and one family member almost died because of health issues so I don't wanna be somewhere else if something goes wrong :/ Would always think if I could have done something better.

I don't really see why people even look down on people who live with their parents or family. There is nothing wrong with being close to the people you love and taking care of each other. But so many other values are messed up in this world too so nothing surprising I guess. Trust me this world would be so much better place if people would care about each other more. Instead people see it negatively. But yeah this is way off-topic but this whole conversation has been offtopic.

But yeah Aylarliez is right, I am very careful about what I eat :P I havent eaten any unhealthy in over 5 years, I sometimes feel bad when I refuse to join my friends to eat pizza etc but it's worth it. I enjoy healthy food so much more too, usually healthy food is so much cheaper too so it's a win-win.

• Like 11

I live with my parents atm but used to live alone for long. My parents are getting old and I want to be there if something goes wrong. They have some health issues and one family member almost died because of health issues so I don't wanna be somewhere else if something goes wrong :/ Would always think if I could have done something better.

I don't really see why people even look down on people who live with their parents or family. There is nothing wrong with being close to the people you love and taking care of each other. But so many other values are messed up in this world too so nothing surprising I guess. Trust me this world would be so much better place if people would care about each other more. Instead people see it negatively. But yeah this is way off-topic but this whole conversation has been offtopic.

But yeah Aylarliez is right, I am very careful about what I eat :P I havent eaten any unhealthy in over 5 years, I sometimes feel bad when I refuse to join my friends to eat pizza etc but it's worth it. I enjoy healthy food so much more too.

Nono, my question wasn't mean to be an insult or something like that, I was just wondering :P I find it awesome that you care about your parents/family, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Even at 22, the number of elderly patients I've dealt with who've basically been dumped on the health service / state-funded social care because their families can't be arsed / don't know how to look after them... I wish more people would take the same responsibility for their parents as you have. It's certainly not an insult in that context.

• Like 1

Did we ever find out what Suomi is doing now? Is he still loafing castle wars?

I see him log in on Classics from time to time, I wonder why he chooses w2 and not w1 though.

Any explanation Suomi?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I guess runescape is a pretty cheap form of entertainment ;)

^This

I find I spend more when I slack off from RS.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Lol well yeah when they opened it first time I was too busy with school/work and didn't really follow rs much so I can't access the veteran servers. Kinda silly because I have been playing RS since 2002 but yeah it's Jagex they come up with silly things :P

Did we ever find out what Suomi is doing now? Is he still loafing castle wars?

I see him log in on Classics from time to time, I wonder why he chooses w2 and not w1 though.

Any explanation Suomi?

He doesn't have veteran because he didn't maintain access to RSC between 2006 and 2009. Only those who didn't let their "Last logged in" date pass 6 months during that period were able to even keep access to RSC prior to the reopening in 2009. After that all those who still had access were given exclusive access to world 1.

EDIT: Oh, he beat me.

Edited by Jebrim

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

WOW suomi.. you're really putting effort into looking good in the eyes of unknown internet users...

Truth about your helping the family out is propably far off from what you just told us. As 16 hours a day of constant RS FOR YEARS doesn't leave that much of quality time left to spent with family/friends. And your story about investments and summer-working etc. I shed a tear. Facing the reality is hard and gets even harder when you force yourself to live in that kind of a 'bubble'.

But as an achievement, your 200m all skills is fairly impressive. congrats.

• Like 1

It isn't that hard to believe really... If you don't work that's 8hrs a day. And rs is cheap and if you don't go out it is easy to eat cheap. Really it isn't unbelievable

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Ya suomi isnt lying, ik people who know him, and on top of that ive seen him tell similar stories in the past. I have irl friends who live with thier family into there 20's, but could easily live on thier own. they have a job and chose to take care of thier family. nothing wrong with that.

lots of people live with their families into their 20's. it's more of a western thing to move out when you turn 18. personally, i'm 22 and work 40 hours a week (make $50,000/yr) and live at home. Eventually I'll move out, but I'd like to have at least $100,000 in my bank before doing so.

• Like 1

lots of people live with their families into their 20's. it's more of a western thing to move out when you turn 18. personally, i'm 22 and work 40 hours a week (make $50,000/yr) and live at home. Eventually I'll move out, but I'd like to have at least $100,000 in my bank before doing so.

Moving out at 18 is more of a historic view than anything. In the economic climate we have now, you have to be part of an extremely priveliged family or live in a state owned house.

I'm 22 and I'm lucky to have a supportive family who didnt kick me out at 18. I would love to have my own home but I refuse to rent and even though I work my ass off I'll still have a few years before I can get a mortgage.

Sylpheed.png

How old is SUOMI?

11. He turns 12 next week.

• Like 6

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

• Like 1

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!