200M in all Skills

Makilio

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

Wow, I found my old post all those years ago.

I'm amazed and fascinated at how someone is about to complete this seemingly impossible goal.

Well done.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

http://gyazo.com/d5f...9fc824377d51ece

what tasks does he do/skip?

Crazy gains.

m8 what are you talking about?

Just buy spins, this is rs 2013. Buying spins is the way to go, just flip some burgers and use that money to buy spins. More efficient that way. Or maybe do some rwt and use that money to buy spins, I heard many people prefer that method so no money/time wasted. Maybe even that guy in the screenshot, who knows. Or I got even better idea, make videos about you buying spins and use that money to buy more spins! :D

I bet Jagex would be so happy too, pmod coming in no time.

O and some guy was asking why Agility isn't the same when you can just buy spins, well no point in training it anymore. Just flipping some burgers and buying some spins is a lot faster and enjoyable. I enjoyed Slayer and Dungeoneering since it was a lot more fun. But the thing I enjoyed about Agility was that it was easy to perfect. I don't know any other skill where you can keep getting perfect xp all the time. Well not easy you couldn't afk at all but it wasn't the problem. Like all banking skills, you won't be able to take the items from bank with mousekeys exactly the same time always. Of course there are some things like that like alching but that's not best/perfect xp.

Now the best way to train Agility is to buy spins + do daily challenges so it isn't the same feeling ofc. Or just skip the daily challenges too if it's too much effort and do spins all the way.

Awesome!

Imagine all the xp you could get :D 200M all skills in no time, also remember to use that money I sent you to your paypal! Also don't forget to get your premium membership so you don't miss out on any free spins.

Happy spinning! :D

Can't wait to see all those amazing xp gains.

so what you are saying is spins brought the fun back in this game

YE! imma go have so fun right now

You aren't cool unless you buy spins

+1, Jagex approved. Still looking forward to my 5 free spins reward for getting 5B XP. Maybe they will even reward me with extra 5 runecoins to show their appreciation for sticking with their amazing game for so long.

Wow, Suomi when did you decide to be so active here xD.

Anyway, are you going to get completion cape? That's probably the only thing your missing out on from perfection.

I personally think getting a completition cape is much more fun than getting 200mil in all skills.

P.S= Sarcasm levels are running really high right now lol.

I doubt I will even get one after 5B Xp, rather be that noob who never got a comp cape :P

Or if I will get comp cape I will make vid about every single req I complete to keep me motivated lol. Tbh I would rather make a new account or get all 99s in RSC.

Sorry had to quote to avoid potential xp waste (I am not 5B Xp yet)

Also my destiny was to hit 200M all skills once, it said nothing about any capes.

Also my destiny was to hit 200M all skills once, it said nothing about any capes.

That feeling when the top player, most expectedly, has transcended CapeScape :eek:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Long time no see Tip.it forumers! After a suggestion from Al3d, I decided to revisit my old writing grounds! I had to create a new account because I couldn't remember my old password account and it was attached to an old e-mail address that's no longer working and I cba to summon an admin for that.

Enough about me and moving on to early congratulations for Suomi who will achieve what most of us have tracked for the last 3 ½ years! Good job mate, it has been a long and eventful journey! You deserve all the credit you're getting and enjoy all the the "virtual pat on the shoulder" you will be getting from followers like me! For a long time you were the "unknown" skiller far away from the top 15 but with incredibly slow skills at 200M and only the most knowledgeable trackers knew how far ahead you already were. Your rise to glory really started when you started slaying and racked in the now infamous effigies! Your brief break so close to the ultimate goal brought fear and a little excitement to what most trackers thought was now a done deal. Your last recordable XP will mark a new era in Runescape and your name will always be remembered along the lines of Zezima, N0valyfe, Gertjaars, Aasiwat, Elias and Telmomarques except yours will be at the top.

Good luck on your future goals whatever they may be!

Langer.....2.0!

• Like 8

Aww thank you so much langer, so happy to see a post from you. I remember always looking forward to your weekly updates :D

You kept this thread alive for so long, I remember this thread was buried for a while untill you came and brought it alive.

Huge thanks for all the effort you did for the thread, I am sure it never would have been so great without your effort. I remember when you were doing weekly updates so many top players used to post here a lot. Drumgun, Zarfot (mostly negative posts but haha those were funny and ofc the quitting post was legendary), Aasiwat, Paperbag, Telmomarques and Elias, I am sure I missed some of them.

Those were great times, thanks to you!

EDIT: Yeah I forgot Jdelacroix posted too. I remember someone asked Zezima to post here too but he said he wants to stay away from drama, totally understand that though :P

EDIT2: Forgot to mention Kingduffy too but anyway the point is that so many top players were posting here too and it was really intresting to keep following this thread.

• Like 1

Thanks to you and others like you who provided stats fanatics hours of enjoyment and discussion!

Nearly 1100 pages and 3,5M views... I remember bumping that thread when Gertjaars got 2B xp a couple weeks before dungeoneering was released with this thread at around 6 pages... ohhhh memories!

• Like 1

so what you are saying is spins brought the fun back in this game

YE! imma go have so fun right now

You aren't cool unless you buy spins

+1, Jagex approved. Still looking forward to my 5 free spins reward for getting 5B XP. Maybe they will even reward me with extra 5 runecoins to show their appreciation for sticking with their amazing game for so long.

What makes you think you are good enough for 5 runecoins.. ha...

Boredom.png

Yeah that or just go outside. Of course I will come to my comp once in a while to check my stats and be like omfg so close now cant believe this 10 years of hard work and finally I am there omgomgomg is this true inb4 new skills

• Like 3

Of course I will come to my comp once in a while to check my stats and be like omfg so close now cant believe this 10 years of hard work and finally I am there omgomgomg is this true

I know omg omg omg omg omg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg *imagines himself getting excited with s u o m i watching the highscores loooooooool*

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

He's getting 5B on the 21st because Jagex is planning a secret event that they told SUOMI not to give details away about.

Congrats SUOMI. You're probably one of the most unique top players of any MMORPG ever in the way you hate on Jagex's decisions, mock yourself, and joke around in general a lot. I bet it'll feel weird that the most awesome achievement of your life will probably always be 5B XP on Runescape, a game few will have heard of a few decades from now. Hopefully you pass on dat No XP-Waste, Ever wisdom to your kids, if you decide to have any (such as teaching them how to brush their teeth and poop simultaneously).

It feels like RS has come to a bittersweet end with someone finally achieving the maximum of all maximums, outstripping the "epic"ness of all who came before like Zezima. After playing this game since 2005, it's nice to finally witness it happening.

• Like 2

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Thanks a lot James, I remember you posting here too when langer was still posting.

But yeah you said it, sadly gotta wait till 21st February but it's gonna be worth it :)

Lol so close now, like 30k left so gonna stop posting for a while so I don't hit 5B XP by accident and ruin Jagex's plan.

Vann sorry but hosting flowers would be the last thing I would want to do, just imagine all the hate rofl.