200M in all Skills

Makilio

Its not

This.

I'm afraid years of being locked away in his room playing RS with chat systems off has made suomi incapable of properly interacting with people.

If I invited you to my house and saw that you went around telling everyone that I'm stupid, I would uninvite you too. Grow the [bleep] up suomi.

• Like 11

LOL call him and tell him to go back, I just got the call from Jagex. I got no way to contact Jake.

[12:07:10] <12@Jakey> Tell him im fine and know about it fall

But yeah it's better this way, I will be able to enjoy the visit a lot more after couple of months if they will be willing then.

Lol I will have to stop posting here sorry, funny how people acting tough and acting like they never done any mistakes in their life.

Also it doesn't matter for me anymore, if I really wanted to get 5B Xp so bad I would have got it long time ago.

• Like 1

Look at how u acted on that video you uploaded about being muted....was that not you trying to act tough??

You were trying to act like a badass on that video then as soon as this happens you are all sorry and it was just a big joke? yeh ok

I was afraid something like this would happen after seeing your last vid :(. Did you really think Jagex would just shrug it off as a joke?

In my eyes though you already achieved the 5b xp, so it won't really matter to me when you get it. I respect your achievement still but I honestly think you went a bit too far with the "jokes".

Lol I will have to stop posting here sorry, funny how people acting tough and acting like they never done any mistakes in their life.

Also it doesn't matter for me anymore, if I really wanted to get 5B Xp so bad I would have got it long time ago.

I'm afraid it's nothing about acting tough, and this isn't just a "mistake". The mistake would've been getting muted, you didn't need to escalate the issue by recording it and turning it into a drama scene.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

He didn't say anything that James from Runeshark hasn't said several times before to a far larger sub base, but Jagex are still up their arses. Seems like someone at Jagex was in a bad mood and is throwing a bit of a tantrum to me.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

Meh. People make mistakes, big [bleep]ing deal. As long as you don't make the same mistake twice it's all good. I once made a bad decision that cost me roughly 35 000€. But I'll tell ya what - I've never made that mistake again. :D

So get off SUOMI, people make mistakes, that's how we are built, we learn and grow by the mistakes we make. Now I wanna go and find that video, I hope it's still up?

Also - whatever SUOMI did say, Jagex should keep true to their word, get their petty noses pointing toward the horizon rather than the sky and move along. A company is not supposed to be petty and insecure, that's what us players are here for.

purekilljoy.png

He didn't say anything that James from Runeshark hasn't said several times before to a far larger sub base, but Jagex are still up their arses. Seems like someone at Jagex was in a bad mood and is throwing a bit of a tantrum to me.

When did runeshark open a video with "[bleep] you, [bleep] you jagex, you [bleep]ers, [bleep]ing everthing up"

• Like 1

When did runeshark open a video with "[bleep] you, [bleep] you jagex, you [bleep]ers, [bleep]ing everthing up"

Not necessarily in the opening, but they've said "[bleep] SoF" or words to that effect in their livestreams before.

I take it you didn't see what he was typing in the chat. There's a difference between criticism and being outright rude and disrespectful.

You are implying Jagex deserve player's respect? Blocking people from their YT channel who post politely worded criticism which gets the top comment doesn't strike me as the behaviour of a company that deserves my respect.

And after the piece of shit that was 2012? After that catastrophe they have a long way to go before I'd talk to and about them with any degree of respect.

Asmodean <3

Just watched the video. The only thing that really pops up from there is "Damn SUOMI you are shit when it comes to typing, wow :D"

Otherwise, meh nothing at all. In truth, nothing that I haven't said to my company's top managers minus the the profanities obviously. SUOMI haters and internet warriors are having a field day now ofcourse. :D

purekilljoy.png

Not necessarily in the opening, but they've said "[bleep] SoF" or words to that effect in their livestreams before.

I take it you didn't see what he was typing in the chat. There's a difference between criticism and being outright rude and disrespectful.

You are implying Jagex deserve player's respect? Blocking people from their YT channel who post politely worded criticism which gets the top comment doesn't strike me as the behaviour of a company that deserves my respect.

And after the piece of shit that was 2012? After that catastrophe they have a long way to go before I'd talk to and about them with any degree of respect.

There's a gigantic difference between criticizing an aspect of the game and just saying "[bleep] JaGex", honestly what does he expect when he acts like that? It amazes me how immature the player base is about everything. I'm not surprised JaGex gets sick of having to put up with the same shit over and over again, it's always "omfg y u no get rid of botz" "Sol suckz!!!" "ffs update is shit" and it never goes away. Yes JaGex makes a lot of mistakes, but if you look at the sea of crap in the youtube comments I can hardly blame them for assuming a lot of the playerbase is retarded. For people who've spent 100s of days straight playing one of JaGex's games you guys really hate showing any scrap of appreciation.

• Like 13

There's a gigantic difference between criticizing an aspect of the game and just saying "[bleep] JaGex", honestly what does he expect when he acts like that? It amazes me how immature the player base is about everything. I'm not surprised JaGex gets sick of having to put up with the same shit over and over again, it's always "omfg y u no get rid of botz" "Sol suckz!!!" "ffs update is shit" and it never goes away. Yes JaGex makes a lot of mistakes, but if you look at the sea of crap in the youtube comments I can hardly blame them for assuming a lot of the playerbase is retarded. For people who've spent 100s of days straight playing one of JaGex's games you guys really hate showing any scrap of appreciation.

Turning reasonable arguments into caricatures like this, "it's always "omfg y u no get rid of botz" "Sol suckz!!!" "ffs update is shit" doesn't achieve anything.

People do have a right to expect bots to be dealt with, it is getting completely out of hand. There are now Jad bots for instance. Not sure if you meant Sol or Sof, if you meant sof, well it does suck. They took one of the fundamental rules RS was built on, which had been around for years and years, and turned it into a joke, as well as opening up the markets to anyone with an excess of RSGP. "Well if they can do it..." Equally, if people dislike an update, they are allowed to complain about it. That's what you do when you aren't satisfied with a product you have paid/are paying for.

And I do show appreciation. Mod Edam has been working on fixing PoP armour degrade times; I found the thread on RSOF where he'd posted he had a fix and it was being QA'd, and I thanked him for it.

If I told, say River Island that I'd had repeated problems with their clothing and was thinking about stopping shopping with them, I'd get a reasonable, polite response asking about what they could do to keep my custom. Someone told Jagex in a YT comment basically the same thing, that they disliked the EoC and the general direction the game was going and were going to quit. The JMod response? "Bye then."

Yes, they have to put up with a lot of shit. But that's part of their job. There is no excuse for such a lack of professional behaviour and basic respect to their customers. So why should their customers show respect in return?

As people are so keen to point out, Jagex is no longer ran by people who love the game; they are now a company looking to maximize profits. So I'll hold them to the same standards I'd hold any other company, and right now they're sadly lacking.

It's a real shame that some JMod took offence at what Suomi said; from a business perspective too. It would have been a nice little PR stunt to have him get 5B on livestream with them.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

Last few hours have felt really surreal, lol. Jagex wanted to throw a party/celebration for a milestone achievement (of sorts) and because said player makes a very disparging video the plug gets pulled really close to the time. Not criticising Jagex's decision though, but this turn of events just feels very sudden and spur-of-the-moment (though not unwarranted).

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Everything you write on this forum is just full of contempt and opinionated bullshit.

I have never, and will never, understand why so many people simultaneously outright criticise a company on a daily basis but still lurk on forums to, in what I can only assume is a desire to make people think Jagex is the devil.

I've been following this thread since before I even created an account here because the dedication that a person has to have to do something so repititive for years is pretty staggering.

I've never bought into all the fanboyism and admiration of players though, and I haven't seen Suomi's video but from what others are saying, I can't believe people are still defending his actions and slating Jagex.

Regardless of his achievement, outwardly and explicitly criticising said company after using their product for so many years is perfectly within his right but it is rediculously hypocritical and disrespectful. Suomi's attitude has gotten progressively more sour as he's gotten closer to 5b and it's actually embarrassing to read some of it.

Nobody with any sense or maturity would criticise a company for calling such an event off and I'm surprised it took them this long to do it, I would have lost respect for them as a company and they would have lost whatever integrity they still have.

But clearly, I'm a Jagex fanboy for having common sense, because obviously, only very intelligent and level headed people can see Jagex for what they are: THE DEVIL INCARNATE!!!!!!1111111one.

• Like 14
Sylpheed.png

Turning reasonable arguments into caricatures like this, "it's always "omfg y u no get rid of botz" "Sol suckz!!!" "ffs update is shit" doesn't achieve anything.

People do have a right to expect bots to be dealt with, it is getting completely out of hand. There are now Jad bots for instance. Not sure if you meant Sol or Sof, if you meant sof, well it does suck. They took one of the fundamental rules RS was built on, which had been around for years and years, and turned it into a joke, as well as opening up the markets to anyone with an excess of RSGP. "Well if they can do it..." Equally, if people dislike an update, they are allowed to complain about it. That's what you do when you aren't satisfied with a product you have paid/are paying for.

And I do show appreciation. Mod Edam has been working on fixing PoP armour degrade times; I found the thread on RSOF where he'd posted he had a fix and it was being QA'd, and I thanked him for it.

If I told, say River Island that I'd had repeated problems with their clothing and was thinking about stopping shopping with them, I'd get a reasonable, polite response asking about what they could do to keep my custom. Someone told Jagex in a YT comment basically the same thing, that they disliked the EoC and the general direction the game was going and were going to quit. The JMod response? "Bye then."

Yes, they have to put up with a lot of shit. But that's part of their job. There is no excuse for such a lack of professional behaviour and basic respect to their customers. So why should their customers show respect in return?

As people are so keen to point out, Jagex is no longer ran by people who love the game; they are now a company looking to maximize profits. So I'll hold them to the same standards I'd hold any other company, and right now they're sadly lacking.

It's a real shame that some JMod took offence at what Suomi said; from a business perspective too. It would have been a nice little PR stunt to have him get 5B on livestream with them.

There's a difference between complaining to a clothing company about some of their products and bringing up complaints that JaGex have already tried to address. Clearly the SoF isn't going anywhere and clearly JaGex are doing everything they're willing to do to address bots, bringing it up so often, no matter how well written it is, is just redundant and stupid. Especially when it's on a video unrelated to either of the two things.

Sure replying with "well bye then" maybe be unprofessional, but when people are saying things like "And after the piece of shit that was 2012? After that catastrophe they have a long way to go before I'd talk to and about them with any degree of respect." I hardly think you can expect them to treat you with a lot of respect either.

"And I do show appreciation. Mod Edam has been working on fixing PoP armour degrade times; I found the thread on RSOF where he'd posted he had a fix and it was being QA'd, and I thanked him for it."

"And after the piece of shit that was 2012? After that catastrophe they have a long way to go before I'd talk to and about them with any degree of respect."

Edit: Say you're renting an apartment and you've been doing so for a few years, the owner runs some maintenance on it and adds another room, but for some reason you don't like this extra room. You complain and the owner replies, well it increases the value of the property, I'm not going to remove it, sorry. Six months later you're still complaining about the room even though the landlord's addressed the issue multiple times already, you start swearing. As the landlord I'd tell you to leave.

• Like 1