200M in all Skills

Makilio

Don't think it's exactly fair to compare jumping on an activist bandwagon (although a stupid one, even by typical standards) to raging about Jagex. The former is hardly a sign of immaturity, but rather naivety. Raging about a mute though, that's just pretty tops of course.

Refusing to apologise for actions you knew would get you in trouble in the first place but still chose to do anyway is a sign of immaturity, regardless of context. The only exception I can think of is martyrdom, and I highly doubt Suomi was trying to make himself an e-Hero for child conscripts and sex slaves in sub-Saharan Africa.

The mature response would have been: "I'm sorry Jagex, I broke your rules and I accept the name reversal. However, I still want to publicise Kony 2012, so I'll do it elsewhere."

Thinking we should move on from this now and start talking about 200M all skills again. No, Suomi's personality and RSN is not relevant to that.

How do people think the two new skills will affect the 2nd and 3rd players to 200M all skills? The resource gathering skill probably won't be an issue, as following the recent trend it'll be AFK and > 100k xp/hr, but the buyable one could cause greater problems for those who don't rely on donations. Unless Drumgun etc. have enough stocked up already. Thoughts?

Asmodean <3

Thinking we should move on from this now and start talking about 200M all skills again. No, Suomi's personality and RSN is not relevant to that.

How do people think the two new skills will affect the 2nd and 3rd players to 200M all skills? The resource gathering skill probably won't be an issue, as following the recent trend it'll be AFK and > 100k xp/hr, but the buyable one could cause greater problems for those who don't rely on donations. Unless Drumgun etc. have enough stocked up already. Thoughts?

just till ppl will bring money for economy and then trade rs2 gp for 07 problem?

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

So the discussion for 200m all skills on 2007 Scape is also going to be held here? Nice.

Just added some comments to the post made by Donnie.

Since 07scape is definitely coming out and since there will be players going for 200m all there as well we should start looking at top xp rates for 07scape.

I'll start off. Hopefully with methods feasible without the GE and trading via trade worlds/forums.

To my knowledge:

Agility - Dorgesh-Kaan

Construction - Mahogany tables is still the fastest xp rate

Combat (melee) - Zombie monkeys are the best xp rate. Prayer gear/salve ammy/super sets/prayer pots

Cooking - sharks is the fastest xp rate. 07 Forum trading made cooking a cheap skill still.

Crafting - cutting gems is the fastest xp rate. Realistically probably crafting unstrung gold ammies, which can be sold to lunar mages, which can be sold to alchers. Green d'hide bodies would probably be a better option, there will be lots of people killing green dragons and also other dragons. Crafting dragonhide is a better option overall.

Farming - Trees/special/herbs

Firemaking - Magic logs

Fishing - fly fishing while dropping or barb fishing it was released Barb fishing it is, because it was relased at the time already. Also, there is an option of cutting the fish as you go, because there was no cut-x interface back then.

Fletching - stringing magic longs (u)

herblore - best potion that doesn't lose too much of a profit (unid herbs make herb cleaning impractical)

hunter - sallys (?) Everyone just did chins back then, because it was great profit and not that bad xp either. I think chins would be more efficient.

Magic - barraging at zombie monkey tunnel, but probably superheating/string all/high alch

Mining - granite

Prayer - guilded alter & Ourg bones realistically D-bones.

Ranging - Red chins

Runecrafting - service like W66 fast free laws is the best rc xp rate but when the economy catches up, Rings of dueling and fire runes

Slayer - Starting slayer at high combat with guthans (?) or black mask is the best xp rate

Smithing - Superheating gold ore (?) I think this wouldn't be efficient at all, no Living Rock Caverns back then. Smithing platebodies, depending on what the economy will want will be more efficient. And it's also annoying to superheat in 2007, because if you casted the spells too fast, when you clicked on the ore, it didn't superheat it.

Thieving - Blackjacking but possibly PP at high levels

Woodcutting - Arctic pines (?) or mahogany (?)

Then for first to max out:

My guess is the first player to max out will rush combat training. Probably duel arena with a buddy (because alternate accounts are totally against the rules). Duel keeping defense level 1, train strength to 30 and attack to 40. Upgrade to rune weapon (presumably dagger because of availability). Continue poking until 50 strength and 60 attack. Rush dragon dagger. Continue training with spec weapon until 70 attack, and 80 strength. Train defense to 40. Then upgrade training spots, presumably bandits/experiments/yaks/fight caves/or arena if it gives better xp rates, dunno which would be the best xp rate. When your a high combat level 80 Att, 90 Str, 60 def get started on slayer. When you get 55 slayer and unlock slayer dart (unless you think you can get 70 range/magic faster) and get the requirements for barrows done. Camp barrows at that point as much as possible, ideally getting your own set of guthans or the money to purchase one while selling other barrows items. From there start slayer, hopefully starting combat will give you an edge on the people that started slaying day 1. If it does and you are a top slayer you could potentially get decently rich off the skill and use it to fund other skills. This is my guess how the first 07scape player will max out.

It's a gilded altar dammit! Just try bleeping covering an altar in thin leaves of guild. Or guilt or whatever.

I think duel arena to 40 attack and starting slayer at 80 att 90 str is ridiculous. For one, there are no weapons past 70 attack, so attack levels are nearly useless, and without whip/barrows you can basically stay with dragon. Dscim will be an important one.

Realistically, I think you'll be looking at starting with farming & combat to get up to full rune and questing for MTK, dscim/rune defender etc.. You want to unlock some precious resources (for slayer/barrows and smithing/crafting/runecrafting as well) quickly, so herbs for pray pots & super sets, MTK for a lot of resources as well. To fuel MTK you need cash, which I think you can get best from alching especially early on, so natures from shops & alch drops and fletched bows and such. Barrows can be done with just 55 magic, 50 ranged and 43 prayer (tunnels would be a problem in monks robes, bring some rune armour I guess).

Void will be hard to get I think, with no higher levels to power through games, but if you can win a lot it'd be a good option for mid-range combat.

• Like 2

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Also strength is better for dps than attack so getting 60 attack then 99 strength then 70 attack is probably the best way of levelling, given the fact there is no sara sword

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Also strength is better for dps than attack so getting 60 attack then 99 strength then 70 attack is probably the best way of levelling, given the fact there is no sara sword

As someone who has trained to 95 strength with 60 attack, don't stay at 60. I had a hard time hitting on anything with a bit of defence, and that was with max gear/extremes/turmoil too.

As someone who has trained to 95 strength with 60 attack, don't stay at 60. I had a hard time hitting on anything with a bit of defence, and that was with max gear/extremes/turmoil too.

Actually now I think about it, you would want to train your attack but leave it trailing behind strength because an attack level 70-71 would take less xp than a strength level 90-91 or whatever, so you'd gain a dps increase sooner. Yeah don't stay at 60 attack.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

@Quyn: Attack (Or Strength/Magic/Ranged/Def) levels pre-eoc actually increased your accuracy (or damage/defence) enough for the boost to be visible.

I think you mean the word viable, not visible, and the meaning worthwhile, not viable, nor visible, but anyway...

Yes, while attack increases your dps (and it is worth levelling), it is by no means a good idea to get 80 attack before slaying, because you start slayer fighting low def monsters anyway. It won't help you do Barrows very much either, compared to the same time spent levelling magic - that is until you hit 94 magic/ice barrage (maybe blitz, but you do need both attack and strength to lift melee dps).

Considering that 1-99 slayer will get you 1-99 atk/def/str/range as well, and early whips will be very valuable, there's good cause to start slayer before you hit 80 or even 70 attack.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

it is by no means a good idea to get 80 attack before slaying, because you start slayer fighting low def monsters anyway. It won't help you do Barrows very much either, compared to the same time spent levelling magic

That's true.

Looking at pure guides from the time might be a good idea. I remember making a pure or two in 2007 and one of the first things I did was the waterfall quest. Gives you 30 att and str within an hour or so. Guessing how the economy will be shaped doesn't sound like a great idea to me, I think that choosing tasks and goals that work without the need for money makes more sense.

Perhaps 23 thieving, then training up agility or hunter. Agility will help with any skill that doesn't revolve around bankstanding, as well as making dailies quicker. If you hunt first though it could provide starter cash allowing you to train mage and buy tele runes to improve your gameplay. After achieving an optimum base, certain skills must be prioritised to improve the training of others, nothing precedes agility beyond a simple base level though?

I'd love to know what date in 2007 they're basing it on though, 9th december perhaps?

I think the reason 07Scape has worked it's way in, is because it's not proven that 200m all is possible - people are speculating how it was transfer to 07Scape.

I don't think Suomi's last 1xp is anymore relevant to this thread than the aforementioned 07Scape discussion.

I think the reason 07Scape has worked it's way in, is because it's not proven that 200m all is possible - people are speculating how it was transfer to 07Scape.

I don't think Suomi's last 1xp is anymore relevant to this thread than the aforementioned 07Scape discussion.

Of course it's relevant. Not to me, of course, but some people have quite literally been waiting for this moment for several years, and have donated their time and money to Suomi; so yeah they're upset that the moment was 'robbed' from them. As to why he won't do it, Suomi said in the video that he is waiting it out a few months in the hopes that Jagex invites him again and he can do it there.