200M in all Skills

Makilio

It's a gilded altar dammit! Just try bleeping covering an altar in thin leaves of guild. Or guilt or whatever.

I think dual arena to 40 attack and starting slayer at 80 att 90 str is ridiculous. For one, there are no weapons past 70 attack, so attack levels are nearly useless, and without whip/barrows you can basically stay with dragon. Dscim will be an important one.

Realistically, I think you'll be looking at starting with farming & combat to get up to full rune and questing for MTK, dscim/rune defender etc.. You want to unlock some precious resources (for slayer/barrows and smithing/crafting/runecrafting as well) quickly, so herbs for pray pots & super sets, MTK for a lot of resources as well. To fuel MTK you need cash, which I think you can get best from alching especially early on, so natures from shops & alch drops and fletched bows and such. Barrows can be done with just 55 magic, 50 ranged and 43 prayer (tunnels would be a problem in monks robes, bring some rune armour I guess).

Void will be hard to get I think, with no higher levels to power through games, but if you can win a lot it'd be a good option for mid-range combat.

It's a duel arena dammit! Just try dueling in a dual arena.... or whatever.

Not going to write anything else in fear of making a spelling mistake for you to correct. /Elitism.

• Like 2

Player completes 99.9999999999% of crazy self goal.

Player has tantrum and quits because ego not stroked by others. :boohoo:

Who could have seen that coming... :roll:

• Like 10

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

LOL almost everyone in Runescape says "I'm doing my goal for myself and myself only" but you know deep down you want people to say "omg ur freaking awesome!!!" "Omg I worship the ground you walk on" "omg!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Like 3
StarViv.png

No one is freaking awesome for playing Runescape. Fact.

I had my suspicions about this back in the Zezima days but now that someone has maxed out. I agree.

That said Andrew is pretty awesome for making Runescape.

• Like 1

Could there please be created another topic for Old School Runescape discussion? It is somewhat annoying that 'two games' are discussed in one topic. It may seem like the games are almost equal to eachother but because the experience rates and competing players are not, it's a totally different discussion.

• Like 6

Nubs_Ftw.png

LOL almost everyone in Runescape says "I'm doing my goal for myself and myself only" but you know deep down you want people to say "omg ur freaking awesome!!!" "Omg I worship the ground you walk on" "omg!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why are you taking something that's in all things in life and then imply it only applies to runescape?

Everyone all around the world would like people to admire their achievements, it's not just a runescape thing

• Like 5

And somehow, you can know this, right?

Well, duh, and yea it applies to things outside Runescape too.
StarViv.png

So if I tell you that you don't even know these people and cannot see in their minds, you would still say that, right?

So if I tell you that you don't even know these people and cannot see in their minds, you would still say that, right?

It's basic human nature to want to be loved or to be wanted.

Robbstarkded.png

That doesn't mean everyone is going to be like that.

The majority of people are like that, chances are, unless something has happened to you previously to make you that way, you will follow the basic of wanting to be loved.

Some people distance themselves because they want to, it makes them feel more secure however, it doesn't necessarily mean they don't want to be loved/wanted.

Robbstarkded.png

Player completes 99.9999999999% of crazy self goal.

Player has tantrum and quits because ego not stroked by others. :boohoo:

Who could have seen that coming... :roll:

99.99999998% FTFY

• Like 3

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

But not Jebrim

Obviously sarcastic.

Boredom.png