What Did You Do On Your First Day On Runescape?

Sir_Gladius

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wandered around looking for a place to mine and smith. When I finally found one (Al-Kharid mining pit) I died, and quit for a year or two. :oops:

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I remember this so well! I was addicted from day one, It was when RSC was the only version available but still like OMGZ0Rz :shock: lol I was getting extremely frustrated as my pc kept restarting lmao, was ages ago my pc was incredibly poor... I spent 3 days getting out of tut island!

I left Tutorial Island, wandered to Draynor Manor and got lost, found the World Map and made my way back to Lumbridge, then some high-level agreed to help me, led me to Al Kharid and gave me a Bronze Scimitar.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I joined in... I'd say December 2003 on my original account of I_l1ke_p1e. All I did was chop trees and burn them on Tutorial Island, then I quit.

In September 2005, I made the Hobiruk account after not being able to log into my other one o_o. I killed goblins and went on crazy adventures with my level 41 friend.

Ah... everything was so unexplored, the Wilderness was scary, and 200 gp was alot of money.

tanmdefcape,Hobiruk.gif

ROSA PARKS HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A PIECE OF CHICKEN

Retired until further notice since quite frankly RuneScape has been boring me and it's not getting any better and WoW happened.

i remember getting off of tutorial island with no problem (unlike some other players! >.>) and dying to a goblin shortly after. i didnt fish for along time bc i didnt know where to get a new rod! lawl. i dont remeber much else, but i do remember my 1st 1k after doing prince ali rescue (and dying and losing it, i didnt really use the bank ^.^') and also dying to a guard while chatting to a freind, and losing my blurite sword i was reaqlly upset bc it looks like master sword and you cant replace it lol. (i actualy quit for a few days over that! XD)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i got lost on the tutorial island for a while...didnt know what the minimap was for, then when i came to mainland i got lost in the big swamp of lumbridge and i watched people mine green blue and black rocks till one of them decided to help me out =)

i started doing some mining and smithing. i also got lured too lol. and one of the first things i did was..................BUY A NEWCOMERS MAP!!!!(GOES OFF ON A RANT ABOUT HOW NOBODY DOES THIS AND ITS VERY ANNOYING HOW PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO BUY ANE AND ANNOY YOU TO TAKE THEM THERE INSTED) *sigh* you couldent even fill fort knox with all the stupidity ive encountered on my 2 year playing time so far.

Couple.jpg

Oh... I remember how the first day went... it was on september ~15-18 2006, don't know if it's 100% acurate. #-o

I couldn't play Diablo 2 anymore because I had a realm down (only Diablo 2 players know what that really means), I heard of a game called "runescape" from

someone there on Diablo 2 but didn't wanted to play it before the realm down since I didn't tought I might be interested in it...

Since I had nothing to do, I decided to play "RuneScape", so I typed in the browser the typical site name domain, "com".

I created an account, since because of the stupid filter I couldn't chose the way capitalizations work, I chosed "Liviu", but then it told me that the name

is taken and it gave me a few options saying the name and some number, I spent a few minutes thinking about the number and I decided that the name should be

"Liviu31".

After creating and entering my new account I looked around the character appearance and saw a funny looking hair style that was similar to Son Goku's hair

style (from DBZ), and put on the character a pair of green pants and light brown shirt.

After a few minutes I managed to get out of the house and find out that I could rotate the camera any way I wanted (w00t), looked around and it took me about

half an hour to realise that people use tinder boxes with piles of logs to light them -.-.

After managing to get passed that area, and using the method that I discovered to "rotate the camera", I managed to "open a door" and "enter a building",

after going trough a simple test for the cook I continued trough the tutorial island untill I finaly managed to get to the mage, I had no idea how to use

magics.I was thinking "Should I use the stones with images on then on the monsters?" ,but it was useless, I couldn't use the weird stones on them, but then

finaly managed that if I clicked the weird image in the pannel that I had no idea what it could be for (the magic pannel), I managed to "cast a spell"

(w00t).

After completing the tutorial island I was suddenly teleported to a strange place, then I said to myself "oh no!! Look at all these people, I should get away

from this place before I get killed!!!", so I quickly ran north of the castle were I saw some goblins. "goblins? I must kill them!". After managing to

actualy KILL a goblin, I wanted to kill another one, but then I tought "if in Diablo 2 if you die you can just go back to the place where you died and pick

up your corpse along with all your items, then I wonder what happens if you die in RuneScape..." so I decided to fight a goblin without running away,

eventualy dying and get teleported back to the place I was before "oh, now I know, each time I die I will be teleported this place with 3 random items" ,

then I later found out that you keep the most 3 valuable items, not random items.

After that I went into the small castle of lumbrige and managed to get all the way up to the roof! In that castle I meet one of my 3 oldest friends that I

had kept added since the first day I played RuneScape.

After going out of the castle and north to the farm, then south trough "a very dangerous place filled with amazingly good and many monsters" (that were

actualy lvl 2 spiders and some goblins), I managed to run trough a weird village (draynor manor or what's it called) and found out about the burgler! (wise

old man) After hearing that he robbed a whole bank I quickly ran out of the village, going west fearing that the robber (wise old man) would kill me and take

my items. :ohnoes:

Then I went on the road, west, meeting a fierce thief were I was bearly able to escape without getting mugged by him, then went north.

After seeing a usefull bronze pickaxe on a box in a building just east, I wanted to take it, but after seeing the great lvl 8 dwarfs that guard it I decided

not to steal it.

Going along the road, north, I saw a bank and entered it, that's where I created the same bank pin that I use today.After seeing that the bank in the town

was just like the one in the previous town (draynor), I decided that it's not safe at all to put any items in the bank since the bank might be robbed just

like the one before (it was about 3-6 months later when I used a bank normaly).

After gathering the courage to steal the bronze pickaxe, I went and searched for an entrance to the house that had it, when I studyed the house long enough,

I quickly ran trough the fierce dwarfes and stole the mighty pickaxe wich I would use to get rich!

After exiting the imense town by going north, after a long trip I finaly discovered a small home that had the owner called "Doric", after agreeing to take

some precious recources for him like copper and tin (or whatever it was), I searched using the world map for a mine and discovered a huge one that was

situated south of the town that I called at the time "white town" since it had so many white buildings.

After going on a long road to it, I was amazed by it and started mining the precious resources called "copper" and "tin" and delivered them to Doric, that

was the first quest that I done in RuneScape (and to think I curently have the quest cape...).

I decided to go on the long road leading east, carefully not falling down the slope south, then I saw a weird town that was filled with angry barbarians that

nearly killed me in 1 hit! the town seem to go endlessly, from south to north there seemed to be no end to it, but I wasn't going to go north couldn't know

how long it was either! In that town I discovered a shop that not only was selling helms, but it was also buying helms... then I think up of a plan that

could get me super rich!:

-mine ores in the great mine, go north in the "white town" and process the ores, turning them into bronze bars, then use the anvil that doric had to make

helms and sell them to the barbarian city!

In no less than a few long hours I finaly managed to become rich by getting the huge ammunt of.... almost 1500 gp. "wow! just look at that pile of gold, it

even changed the appearance since the last pieces of gold that I have!"

But in one trip I discovered a guy that is also one of the 3 friends that I still have from that day, wich was saying that in honor of his friend, he was

mining ores... he was also saying that his friend was in his car while (my current friend) was driving, the other saying something that I forgot, something

that he doesn't deserve such a good friend (they were best friends), a good family, a girlfriend and such a good life, so in that car, while his best friend

was there, he shot himself having a gun in one hand, and note filled in blood in the other.

My friend knew that his best friend was sometimes playing RuneScape, sometimes mining, that's why my friend decided that he will keep mining without end, in

honor of his lost best friend.

After talking with him and cheering him up, I added him to my list, wished him luck and he logged off to go to sleep.

After that I looked again on the world map and decided to go close to some lands (known as the wilderness) and see what's going on around there.

Once I aproached the border I got a message saying that players could attack me, once I took a few steps into wilderness I found a weird skull simbol in the

right corner saying a number. (I was at the time near mind ruins, where the entrance to the mind altar was placed).

Once I went east I saw a player, seeing that he wasn't wearing any items I decided to attack him since it might had been an easy pk, but got the message that

I needed to go deeper in wildy to be able to attack him, at that moment I tought to myself that the wilderness isn't really dangerous, since at least betwen

level 1-5 wilderness players can't attack each other (then I found out about 6 months later how the system worked).

After going trough a monistary then to a dangerous place filled with agressive dwarfes, I ran for my life and found myself back to the barbaric city.

At that moment I saw that the first user in that day just signed up and started talking to her (was in the same class with me), then I realised that the time

was 8:00 AM, and that I have played 13 hours on RuneScape.

"Oops! Time to go to sleep!"

Btw, sorry for the long post. :mrgreen:

my 1st day went like...

i cut tree and burnt them at 15 firemaking i cut oaks and sold them, then willow

i got full iron, then i went to start training with some friends, by the end of the day i was lvl 26..or sumthin like that

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Man, it was back in RSC.

Did tutorial island, then run past bridge and watched people kill goblins in the little house, then I cooked meat in the cow pen for a while. That was about it lol.

Runescape player since 6th November, 2003

pen_chef.png

pen_chef.png

flubbersig.jpg

When i started i remember that i was scared to pass lumbridge bridge because i saw some scary iron armor guys other side so i thought they attacking if i go further....but eventually i went ouf from lumbridge.

I spent quite time at goblin house before i reached varrock.

Behind varrock castle i almost got killed by bear and bear was chasing me to ghost town (edgeville was ghost town back then so there was only ghosts and no npcs)

When highwayman attacked me i thought it was other player because it looked like player so i talked to it lol.

Those were moments i remember when i started february 2001

I hid somewhere in lumbridge away from everyone waiting for my friend to come find me. He gave me full iron and around 3 or 4k, which I lost about 20 minutes later to a hobgoblin (Kept clicking in front of me instead of the minmap, so I kept running back to fight him). I got to about level 11 and was proud and saw a level 9 mage I believe and said take that! I was dead in 2 hits i think. And I haven't died since (Unless I tried), the end.

hmm? the first thing i remember is someguy saying wow a lvl 100! i looked at him thinking what a good player (this was early 2004) and then soon i wondered off to the cows and after dying i found the chickens and killed them for a while.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

My first day of RS I think I went to Draynor, but I never got there because I got attacked by a highwayman and got killed. I understood I needed to train my combat to be able to defeat them, and thereforce started to train on goblins. But I got bored pretty fast and decided to continue the next day.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I ran around lumbridge yelling "how do you save the game" lol. My first proper day i got lost found varrock, some guy tried to make me full iron. Then he died. And ran around a bit found Al Kharid then met a guy who showed me around. I miss you Shinysnorlax!

Azzazeal.png

untitled6kv7.gif