YAY Almost 99 FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geranimal

I have been fishing since july 4th and now finally almost have 99 fishing, i hand fished sharks for a while, but now I'm power fishing, i will most likely get it on monday or so I am currently 260k from 98..... my first 99 as well, What was your first 99? please tell your story.

geranimal.png

Geranimal.png

Geranimal.png

My first 99 was Cooking... because I wanted a 99 and it's, well, extremely easy to get. I did in fact get 99 and made a profit from it (it was a while ago).

My second 99 was Ranged; I'm proud of it and it's one of my favorite skills. ::'

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

woodcut (took 7 weeks on yews from 88 :wall: ), then I trimmed with cooking (1 week, doing sharks 80-99) and most recently fishing (took me 7 months from 88, did a lot of sharks 87-98, then monks 98-99)

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

first (and only 99) is mining. my account has been around for 4-5 years, and i only played for 2-3. 99 too me 1 year and 10 days from 71 :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I got 99 attack at about the same time I got 85 slayer back in 2006. I probably got it on an abyssal demon camping there the first week or so. I ended up getting all melees and hp at 99 quickly after that. Took me 3 years to get my other 99, slayer during the 2008 december holidays, 99 ranged while slaying/cannoning in february and magic during the last month after getting a couple of brawlers from PVP.

My next 99s are probably farming (when the prices will drop a bit), cooking (I need about 3k more monks from fishing to get that awesome cape) and fletching (made 200k addy bolts from smithing and training in lvl 1 wildy is very rewarding).

Grats on your lvl by the way, the first 99 is always special.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

My first 99 was hunter, which has been a favorite skill of mine since it came out.

I got 99 cooking soon after, since I think all untrim skill capes look horrible >.<

I'd like to get a second "real" 99 though- I don't consider 99 cook to be much of an achievement at all. So, I'm heading for 99 attack right now ;D

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

My first, and only 99 for the time being was Herblore and it was amazing because I absolutely love the skill and it was the first step to dominate the world <3:

I had a small party where everyone decided to wear green afros for the ocassion...

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

My first 99 was woodcutting. I got it f2p so it took a while to get it. The biggest achievement for me so far :)

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Firemaking. I got a santa hat as a gift from a friend, and she said she didn't care if I sell it, and since I'd never wear it, I sold it. Bought logs for 99 fm so I could have an orange cape and hood. :D

Then was attack..next is hp :P

35b9enp.jpg