Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Could be Chronic Fatigue. I know a girl who had it at the age of 21, she got tired really easy and found things like walking too difficult. Just take Wongtong's advice. (Spell check suggested Worthington's for Wongtong's.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ottawa, Ontario actually. I think I'm just going to go with a portfolio with signatures of the people I volunteer for. Thanks though!

You live in ottawa? That's not far away from where I live at all. O:

Montreal, right? Or are you in Gatineau/Hull?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My brother is going today to buy Guitar Hero 5. He's got this crazy notion that I won't be allowed to play it until I pay him the value of half the game ($30). I do not at the moment have $30 (I have $17.50) and I need to spend it on other things. I'm making him a (highly involved dragon head) helmet for his Halloween costume which he has agreed to wipe $5-10 (he originally said 10 but this paper he wrote up says 5...) of the total cost. I obviously don't want to pay any of it to him. What can I suggest that I do for him that wipes the rest of the total?

My brother is going today to buy Guitar Hero 5. He's got this crazy notion that I won't be allowed to play it until I pay him the value of half the game ($30). I do not at the moment have $30 (I have $17.50) and I need to spend it on other things. I'm making him a (highly involved dragon head) helmet for his Halloween costume which he has agreed to wipe $5-10 (he originally said 10 but this paper he wrote up says 5...) of the total cost. I obviously don't want to pay any of it to him. What can I suggest that I do for him that wipes the rest of the total?

You can say you'll do his chores for a week or something? Including doing the dishes, walking a pet, laundry?

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I kind of think I need a haircut... and I'm going to get one weather I like it or not >.> Here are a few pictures of my hair

[hide=]vhubyd.jpg

125td6q.jpg

2wbvzg4.jpg

sauvdc.jpg (back)[/hide]

Don't say I should keep it (not that you would =P) I just wanted to know what kind of haircut you think I should get... pictures would help :/

I kind of think I need a haircut... and I'm going to get one weather I like it or not >.> Here are a few pictures of my hair

[hide=]vhubyd.jpg

125td6q.jpg

Would a picture from the side/back help?[/hide]

Don't say I should keep it (not that you would =P) I just wanted to know what kind of haircut you think I should get... pictures would help :/

Go to a hair place in a mall or something (I prefer them to Procuts, 25 bucks for a much more professional haircut), and get a buzzed two on the sides and back, and scissors trimming it to make it even on the top. No sideburns, because I'm pretty sure you just have flappy hair sideburns like I do, and those are not cool.

DO IT DAMN IT.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Tell him to suck it and play the game anyways.

That's what my brother does to me. :lol:

Seriously, its [cabbage] that he would make you pay.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That what I said at first, but I didnt think it was right.

Thanks. :)

Wait, boo not bow :?

Everyone that I've heard says it bow.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

If you say it in terms of Japanese proncunciation, it would an elongated version of the "bow" sound. If you say it in English terms, it'd be "boo." I'm not really sure what the implications of those facts are.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

If you say it in terms of Japanese proncunciation, it would an elongated version of the "bow" sound. If you say it in English terms, it'd be "boo." I'm not really sure what the implications of those facts are.

In Japanese it would be more like: wei-a-bou. (wei as in hey) (??????), but it just feels wrong saying it like that.

How do I stop myself from getting a sickness that the rest of my family have? I have exams starting tomorrow and don't really want to throw up during an exam.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

How do I stop myself from getting a sickness that the rest of my family have? I have exams starting tomorrow and don't really want to throw up during an exam.

Wash your hands loads, make your own food, don't touch lots of really common things they've touched without washing them beforehand, and wash your mouth out loads. and take vitamins.

[hide=]vhubyd.jpg

125td6q.jpg

Would a picture from the side/back help?[/hide]

Go to a hair place in a mall or something (I prefer them to Procuts, 25 bucks for a much more professional haircut), and get a buzzed two on the sides and back, and scissors trimming it to make it even on the top. No sideburns, because I'm pretty sure you just have flappy hair sideburns like I do, and those are not cool.

DO IT DAMN IT.

I think he should keep it medium short, like an inch on the sides.

Wongtong, at the extreme, you could tell them what's going on and that you really want to do well for your exams, and that you'd want to stay at someone else's place for a while. Your parents will cry with joy to think their little girl is willing to stay away from her family to get a good grade.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

are compression shorts (for running) worth it? What is so great about them?

edit oh and I also need to kbnow how to get rid of poison ivy FAST.

Stick some calamine lotion on it, wash the [cabbage] out of it, try to get the oils off of you before it sinks in. There's a certain wild plant that completely cures poison ivy, but I forget the name of it.

Stick some calamine lotion on it, wash the [cabbage] out of it, try to get the oils off of you before it sinks in. There's a certain wild plant that completely cures poison ivy, but I forget the name of it.

Aloe?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Aloe?

No, well maybe, but it's some plant that's got a yellow flower. and littler bulges at certain points, you wipe it on poison oak/ivy/parsley, and it gets rid of it, also works with bug bites.

Calamine lotion or something like that I think.

edit: I guess not (to what Deathdrow said)

Calamine is a mixture of zinc oxide (ZnO) with about 0.5% iron(III) oxide (Fe2O3). It is the main ingredient in calamine lotion and is used as an antipruritic (anti-itching agent) to treat mild pruritic conditions such as sunburn, eczema, rashes, poison ivy, chickenpox, insect bites and stings.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Aloe?

No, well maybe, but it's some plant that's got a yellow flower. and littler bulges at certain points, you wipe it on poison oak/ivy/parsley, and it gets rid of it, also works with bug bites.

Is this it?

[hide=]Aloe.jpg[/hide]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Aloe?

Is this it?

[hide=]Aloe.jpg[/hide]

It might be, it sort of looked like that, but not [bleep]y, I really don't remember.

I think I want to be a computer hardware engineer.

Anybody have ways to prepare or anything like that?

It would be nice to talk to with around the same job.

(Lol, Reb was right)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.