Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Can anyone provide any advice on how to improve handwriting? You know without the tediousness of writing the same letter over and over again to perfection.

This will help me as well, I have horrific handwriting.

But I think the only way to get better is practice.

Good handwriting is for unimportant people anyways.

hiccup.png

Can anyone provide any advice on how to improve handwriting? You know without the tediousness of writing the same letter over and over again to perfection.

This will help me as well, I have horrific handwriting.

But I think the only way to get better is practice.

Good handwriting is for unimportant people anyways.

Not in my drafting class. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This is what I did, so I sugesst you do the same.

Write out one whole 7mm lined A4 page. You can time yourself if you wish.

The content should be anything. It help if you enjoy reading it. I wrote out National Geographic articles. :thumbup:

Sorry, there is no quickfix. :lol:

Is using hand sanitiser more effective than washing your hands with soap after using the toilet? (Just curious)

I would think washing your hands is better. Sanitizer kills germs, but soap and water kills germs and rinses them off your skin.

Is using hand sanitiser more effective than washing your hands with soap after using the toilet? (Just curious)

I would think washing your hands is better. Sanitizer kills germs, but soap and water kills germs and rinses them off your skin.

So sanitiser just kills them and leaves them on your skin?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

So sanitiser just kills them and leaves them on your skin?

That's what I thought after reading it, I want to know now.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Turns out sanitizers work a little differently than I thought, but soap is still more effective.

[hide=]How do hand sanitizers work?

Hand sanitizers work by stripping away the outer layer of oil on the skin. This usually prevents bacteria present in the body from coming to the surface of the hand. However, these bacteria that are normally present in the body are generally not the kinds of bacteria that will make us sick. In a review of the research, Barbara Almanza, an associate professor at Purdue University who teaches safe sanitation practices to workers, came to an interesting conclusion. She notes that the research shows that hand sanitizers do not significantly reduce the number of bacteria on the hand and in some cases may potentially increase the amount of bacteria on the hand.

How can the manufacturers make the 99.9 percent claim?

The manufacturers of the products test the products on inanimate surfaces hence they are able to derive the claims of 99.9 percent of bacteria killed. If the products were fully tested on hands, there would no doubt be different results. Since there is inherent complexity in the human hand, testing hands would definitely be more difficult. Using surfaces with controlled variables is an easier way to obtain some type of consistency in the results. But as we are all aware, everyday life is not as consistent.

Hand Sanitizers vs. Soap and Water

Almanza recommends that to properly sanitize the hands, soap and water should be used. A hand sanitizer can not and should not take the place of proper cleansing procedures with soap and water.[/hide]

http://biology.about.com/od/microbiolog ... tizers.htm

Interesting read. I learn something new everyday. :)

I suggested this ages ago possibly even a year or more ago in the relationship thread but didn't take it any further. I'm still for the idea :thumbup: even if I'm not around much anymore.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

well, this is kind of a mix between relationship stuff and irl stuff, i posted on the relationship thread but nobody has really replied.

so.

basically in summary im in a small town, have a crappy job, all my friends are away at school, and i now have nobody to really talk to.

ive been a bit depressed and havent hung out/talked to anyone in like 2 months, im incredibly shy and have a hard time making friends.

suggestions?

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Any clubs in your small town? e.g sports or random recreational groups

Because joining them leads to meeting new people which could in turn be your new friends. :)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Because joining them leads to meeting new people which could in turn be your new friends. :)

I've tried this, and unfortunately it doesn't work ._.

At least you have friends :/ Go visit them or wait for them to come back... I'm probably not the best person to give advice on this type of thing, I'm just somebody who has been going through what you're going through for 16 years ;D You'll get over it and realize that being alone isn't that bad =P

What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing went wrong... it's just not the magical friend making remedy that everybody says it is >.> You show up with no friends, possibly do something fun, and leave with no friends

What went wrong?

Nothing went wrong... it's just not the magical friend making remedy that everybody says it is >.> You show up with no friends, possibly do something fun, and leave with no friends

No, I can go to a place without taking any friends with me and I can still make friends. Just make sure you go there frequently and then after a few times you can approach people. Or you can approach them on the first time but that's a bit too freaky for me. For example if you were playing a 'light' sport like badminton you can start a conversation while having rallies.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The clubs and facilities only give you a chance to make friends, just like school does. They're not the magical friend making remedy, courage is.

wl7w9j.png

Well, I was really interested on deciphering this text. Apparently, it's Vietnamese:

[hide=]65381738.png[/hide]If anyone was able to post a translation, I'd be forever and ever grateful to them. <3:

[Edit] The original comes from this site. There are also a couple of latin phrases there, but they don't intrigue me as much as the Vietnamese text.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I'm trying to translate it right now.

Nh?ng nguyên nhân là gì?

What are the causes?

Xã h?i ?ã bi m?t nhi?t tình ban ?âu c?a nó.

Society had lost its initial enthusiasm.

Trong các ??a ?i?m hi?n nay là lo lang và buôn phiên cho m?t ph?n l?n (ink splat)

In the current location of anxiety and sadness to the most (ink splat)

:lol: I give up

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

A Yamaha YFL-371 or an Azumi 2000 RE? They both have the same features: Solid silver head joint, silver-plated nickel body, offset G, E-mechanism, open-holed keys, C foot, just the Azumi has a handmade head joint. I kind of like the feel of the Azumi more, but I haven't tried the Yamaha without the key hole covers. I kind of like the tone and attack of the Azumi, I kind of like the richness of the Yamaha's lower register.

Now, for the real question: Who knows what on earth I'm talking about WITHOUT USING GOOGLE GET BACK HERE.

C2b6gs7.png

Wongtong, are you Vietnamese !?

Nahhh, I just googled sentences, then I ended up on a pretty accurate vietnamese translator.

?ó là m?t m?i nguy hi?m không ???c có th? [splat] n?ng ??ng và n?i b? ngày càng ph? thu?c [splat] các shrinking l?u l??ng v?n ??u t? bên ngoài.

??ng th?i, xã h?i, tiêu tan d??c [splat] r?ng ngoài ph?m vi ki?m soát chang h?n [splat] bán ma túy và tham nh?ng

No seriously, I give up.

Oh and I'm guessing it's either a car or an instrument.. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

A Yamaha YFL-371 or an Azumi 2000 RE? They both have the same features: Solid silver head joint, silver-plated nickel body, offset G, E-mechanism, open-holed keys, C foot, just the Azumi has a handmade head joint. I kind of like the feel of the Azumi more, but I haven't tried the Yamaha without the key hole covers. I kind of like the tone and attack of the Azumi, I kind of like the richness of the Yamaha's lower register.

Now, for the real question: Who knows what on earth I'm talking about WITHOUT USING GOOGLE GET BACK HERE.

Flutes ::'

You need to try both of these out to a good extent before you pick one, so just head over to your local music store I guess.