Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Princess Viola

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninety-Nine Nights.

Haha what a [cabbage] game.

i've played the demo of this game, and i liked it. i haven't bought the full version yet, but for $10 or whatever it is now, it's surely worth that to me.

You can probably get it for like $.99, but all it is is running around mashing the same two buttons for the entire game. Plus the cinematics are cheesy and poorly voiced (Japanese->English). But, whatever, knock yourself out emr.

TF2.

Please tell me you mean Transformers 2 not Team Fortress 2 or else I might have to pull out my shotgun. :twisted: Nah, JK. :P

Team Fortress 2. Such a piece of garbage.

Anyone who knows me knows I love TF2, play it competitively and have 350+ hours logged into it

jjroxlu7.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy. Why, you say? IT'S BORING AS HELL. Jump around, twirl, bounce on stuff. Yay. Not to mention the agonizing "WAHOOOO!!!" and "YAH!!!" after doing anything. I got about half way through it, stopped playing, and never looked at it again. It's one of about 3 games I've never finished and replaced Ghost Recon 2 as my least favorite game ever.

10_joelmike2.jpg

I just remembered a new worst game I played.

TF2

I want to enjoy the game. I just can't.

How so?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

These threads are always stupid because people just post "controversial" choices. If something like TF2 or Call of Duty or Mario Galaxy was the worst game you have ever played, I don't think I ever want to know what meets your standards.

These threads are always stupid because people just post "controversial" choices. If something like TF2 or Call of Duty or Mario Galaxy was the worst game you have ever played, I don't think I ever want to know what meets your standards.

Not even the graphics in Crysis are good enough for me. :x

Also, not being able to get into the game ? worst game you have ever played.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I just remembered a new worst game I played.

TF2

I want to enjoy the game. I just can't.

How so?

There's no kirby.

Joking.

If you ask me people just look for what critics say are bad and say they're bad, and if that doesnt work, they look for what critics say is good, and say they dont like it :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

[hide=big image roflmao]

2gviz54.gif
[/hide]

:lol: :lol: :lol: how long did that take you :P

for me, I'd have to say...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I've never beaten this game. EVER. I hate it because it drove me insane and I gave up...

PS: I reckon if I played it for a good hour or two I could finish it, but the graphics hurt my eyes, the sound effects hurt my ears, and the controller wouldn't make it.

EDIT: I also remembered another:

friggin hell what a waste of my time... played it at my friends house. We smashed it against a wall about 15 minutes later, because it is that bad...

I'd also like to note that I don't own any of these consoles/games, my friend does :P

disturbeda.png

donkey kong 64...didn't like it.

pokemon puzzle league. stopped playing after 2 days from purchase. :lol:

wii play. ehh, nothing stood out for me to keep playing.

super smash bros brawl. i kid you not, i hated how this game was so far from the previous formula. computers are more aggressive, online was impossible, and collecting everything was a frustration. i sold it on eBay, realizing that i still have good ol melee to play with.

mario party 8. also sold this on eBay. the lack of using a gamecube controller hit the nail on the head and i stopped playing.

mario superstar baseball. AI design was terrible.

super smash bros brawl. i kid you not, i hated how this game was so far from the previous formula. computers are more aggressive, online was impossible, and collecting everything was a frustration. i sold it on eBay, realizing that i still have good ol melee to play with.

I still dont get why everyone STILL cries how "melee is better" etc etc.

Theyre basically 2 different freaking games.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I still dont get why everyone STILL cries how "melee is better" etc etc.

Theyre basically 2 different freaking games.

If they both have Super Smash Bros. in their names, I don't see why it's wrong to compare them.

If they both have Super Smash Bros. in their names, I don't see why it's wrong to compare them.

Thats like saying is not wrong to compare Metal Gear to Metal Gear Solid, Mario Bros to Super Mario Bros or GTA1 to GTA 3 or higher.

A lot can change in the style of a game in each release.

Take SMB to SM2 to SM3 or MGS2 to MGS3.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Thats like saying is not wrong to compare Metal Gear to Metal Gear Solid, Mario Bros to Super Mario Bros or GTA1 to GTA 3 or higher.

A lot can change in the style of a game in each release.

Take SMB to SM2 to SM3 or MGS2 to MGS3.

Yeah... it isn't. I compare games that aren't even related like Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger. Why are you guys so hung up on this? No one is saying they are the same games. There's nothing wrong with comparing and contrasting things, especially when they have practically the same names.

In fact, when you say stuff like "I miss X" then the companies have a better idea of what to do with the next games.

pokemon puzzle league. stopped playing after 2 days from purchase. :lol:

:cry:

But, this is the game that defined life. It was the reason video games were made.

It may be one the greatest games on the 64. No, of all time.

Pok%C3%A9mon_Puzzle_League_Coverart.png

[bleep] YEAH, POKEMON PUZZLE LEAGUE.

That game and your sig give me nostalgic feelings. Thank you oh lord of nostalgia!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

For me it does. A game can play like [cabbage], look like [cabbage], and be absolutely [developmentally delayed]ed, but if it's fun, then I like it. On the other hand, a game can be gorgeous, play well, and be received by the masses as one of the best games ever, but if I don't get into it, then it's not fun. If it's not fun, It's a bad game.

10_joelmike2.jpg

For me it does. A game can play like [cabbage], look like [cabbage], and be absolutely [developmentally delayed], but if it's fun, then I like it. On the other hand, a game can be gorgeous, play well, and be received by the masses as one of the best games ever, but if I don't get into it, then it's not fun. If it's not fun, It's a bad game.

So you are saying every bad game you played is the worst game you have ever played?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

For me it does. A game can play like [cabbage], look like [cabbage], and be absolutely [developmentally delayed], but if it's fun, then I like it. On the other hand, a game can be gorgeous, play well, and be received by the masses as one of the best games ever, but if I don't get into it, then it's not fun. If it's not fun, It's a bad game.

So you are saying every bad game you played is the worst game you have ever played?

Just how like every Friday night out is the "best night ever" or how every joke your friend Steve tells is, like seriously, the funniest joke ever.

:wall:

Yeah... it isn't. I compare games that aren't even related like Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger. Why are you guys so hung up on this? No one is saying they are the same games. There's nothing wrong with comparing and contrasting things, especially when they have practically the same names.

In fact, when you say stuff like "I miss X" then the companies have a better idea of what to do with the next games.

Yeah, no kidding. It's just a defense thing for some reason. If someone prefers and older game they'll say anything they can to defend a favorite.

And it really doesn't matter if the actual game is vastly different, because in the end it still is a sequel to the one before it. If they change up the formula drastically (which they did not in SSBB) and it sucks than why would it be any surprise that players would enjoy the prequel better?

Also Joe, your MG to MGS analogy is flawed, because MGS wasn't a continuation of the "Metal Gear" series, it was a part of the "Metal Gear Solid" series.