Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Princess Viola

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can hold your opinion just as much as I can hold the opinion that you're biased and really have no clue.

Opinion only goes to a certain extent. You might not like a game like Galaxy, but it is certainly not the worst game ever made. If it's the worst game you've ever played than you really need to play more games! Of course there isn't much to expect from, again, a kid who's name is "Sonic" and who actually enjoys the recent 3D Sonic games. Just nothing but personal bias, no matter how much you want to tout around your opinion (you're still wrong).

Also you realize that a lot of critics have a much better idea on what it takes for a good game than you do, right? Believe it or not there are several aspects on which you can judge a game, and even though someone may enjoy it it won't make it any less terrible.

Not this again. :wall:

I never said I hated Super Mario Galaxy, in fact it was my favorite Mario game. Also, I know the recent 3D Sonics are not great, but people put them down too much. I really don't like bashers of any kind, that's what I was trying to point out to you.

And opinion is never wrong. Negative opinion without reason is though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 4 weeks later...
Any game that involves taking care of pets.

Seriously, if you like pets that much then go get one. -.-

I'm sure the games are aimed at children whose parents won't let them get a cat/dog/tiger. Seriously there's actually some Ubisoft DS game called Tigerz. But I imagine they're good games for children who don't have pets.

I'd like to see them with a pet IRL; they'd probably pull out their stylus to make them do a backflip, or take them on a walk with the stylus guiding them along. And, there's no cars in Nintendogs, so you can imagine the worst case scenario -.-

disturbeda.png

Stronghold 2 was abysmal compared to the original. Call of Duty World at War in its capacity as leaching off of a good game and developer, and still having dreadful online play.

Once you stop sooking about CoD WaW, people might take you a little more seriously.

It's been almost a year.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Stronghold 2 was abysmal compared to the original. Call of Duty World at War in its capacity as leaching off of a good game and developer, and still having dreadful online play.

Once you stop sooking about CoD WaW, people might take you a little more seriously.

It's been almost a year.

Sooking? Do you mean sulking? Cos that's simply untrue. After WaW turned out crap for online play I just went back to Cod4.

I actually agree with Vale (for once). CoD WaW had a decent single player campaign, but the multiplayer was garbage. The only reason people still play it is for zombies, and Wii users trust me, you're not missing out on much in that aspect.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Even then the gameplay was shoot, take cover, shoot some more, get killed as a result of a grenade, repeat.

You mean like 80% of all games ever made?

I never noticed it as much in other shooters. I'd spend about half an hour in a standoff under a piece of cover because there is one of me, some near useless AI allies, and a huge number of enemies that I have to fight through to move three feet.

Sooking? Do you mean sulking? Cos that's simply untrue. After WaW turned out crap for online play I just went back to Cod4.

No, I mean sooking.

And yeah, it may be crap, that doesnt make it one of the worst games. Sniping works bloody well, the only problem is the balance.

So bad online and pretty decent campaign makes it not bad.

Also, get over it like I said. lol.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Pop Idol on PS2.. I dont know why I was playing it =.=

My name be Lcawte, Miner of Gold, Player of F2P, Woodcutter of Willows, Attacker of Rage, Defender of Myself, Crafter of Fire Runes, Fisher of Tuna, Cooker of Bread, Collector of Feathers, Prayer of Gods, Magician of FoG.

tipitsigh.png

Need For Speed Shift for PC. I got the 'Black screen of death', and had to play it in Windows 98 mode. Which made it run awfully even with all the settings turned down. I have sold it now to a friend (he wanted it and tested it on his PC first, so I didn't rip him off). While it's not EA's fault, since they cant test every computer, the fact remains that I got a pretty bad glitch that prevented me from playing the game properly, and after spending £30 on it, I don't expect that. I'm sure it would have been a good game if it had worked properly, but it didn't, so for me, it's the worst game I've ever played.

TF2 by far. (It wouldn't work)... I'll play it when I get my new comp. Actually it would have to be the maplestory online flash game. Find it. Play it. Laugh your head off.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Aside from RPGs, the only genre of game I really play is survival horror. And I have to say that, by far, the worst one I have ever played is the new Alone in the Dark. The visuals are stunning. But, the gameplay is so boring and clumsy that I couldn't even finish it. I ALWAYS finish games, just for the experience...it says a lot when I don't. Plus, it played like an action game, and had no suspense or "scary" elements. A huge disappointment from the rest of the series.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, I found the original Stronghold by accident and I really enjoyed playing it. I made the mistake of buying the second and ...well you know. I agree with the WAW statement as well, it's not a bad game, but it's a horrible as a sequel.

These two take the crown, as far as I'm concerned....

Myst (DS)

The Settlers (DS)

Neither one of those ought to have been made into ds games.

Oh, and Stronghold Legends wasn't very good, either.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

NHL 07.

I played it for 5 minutes, put the CD back into the box, walked to my dad and told him to sell it away ASAP. It was purely horrible.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I would have to say Age Of Empires 3.

I don't know why, i just find it terrible. I prefered the two previous games, 2 being the best, i just hated the way the game worked, and how far in the future it was compared to the previous two just kind of ruined it for me to be honest. But that's just my opinion.

Also, for some reason, when i wanted to scroll the screen to another part, when the mouse got to the edge of the screen, it was delayed to move, which got VERY annoying, because i would move my mouse up, and because i didnt know if i had hit the edge, i kept pushing up with the mouse, and after about 3 - 4 seconds the screen would shoot upwards and would just shoved me in 'Fog of War'. That aggrivated me a lot to be honest.

My computer could run it fine with max graphics, but even with all the settings at their lowest, it still lagged to move the camera.

I don't know if this is just my computer with a glitch or a glitch in the game? or something they did intentionally?

homerandfatov1.jpg