Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Princess Viola

I rented Spider-Man 3, and returned it not twenty minutes later, and demanded my money back. I was hoping they could reflect the goodness of Spider-Man 2... they didn't.

Aww come on, Spiderman 3 was pretty good. I played Spiderman 2 and 3 on my PS2 (both of them) and enjoyed them both.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say Age Of Empires 3.

I don't know why, i just find it terrible. I prefered the two previous games, 2 being the best, i just hated the way the game worked, and how far in the future it was compared to the previous two just kind of ruined it for me to be honest. But that's just my opinion.

Also, for some reason, when i wanted to scroll the screen to another part, when the mouse got to the edge of the screen, it was delayed to move, which got VERY annoying, because i would move my mouse up, and because i didnt know if i had hit the edge, i kept pushing up with the mouse, and after about 3 - 4 seconds the screen would shoot upwards and would just shoved me in 'Fog of War'. That aggrivated me a lot to be honest.

My computer could run it fine with max graphics, but even with all the settings at their lowest, it still lagged to move the camera.

I don't know if this is just my computer with a glitch or a glitch in the game? or something they did intentionally?

I loved that game. I got very high level german home cities on at least 4 different computers.

Wow. Soo many to chose from. Almost any game based off a movie. mario forever was pretty bad.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Also, not being able to get into the game ? worst game you have ever played.

For me it does. A game can play like [cabbage], look like [cabbage], and be absolutely [developmentally delayed], but if it's fun, then I like it. On the other hand, a game can be gorgeous, play well, and be received by the masses as one of the best games ever, but if I don't get into it, then it's not fun. If it's not fun, It's a bad game.

So you are saying every bad game you played is the worst game you have ever played?

Just how like every Friday night out is the "best night ever" or how every joke your friend Steve tells is, like seriously, the funniest joke ever.

:wall:

Yeah... it isn't. I compare games that aren't even related like Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger. Why are you guys so hung up on this? No one is saying they are the same games. There's nothing wrong with comparing and contrasting things, especially when they have practically the same names.

In fact, when you say stuff like "I miss X" then the companies have a better idea of what to do with the next games.

Yeah, no kidding. It's just a defense thing for some reason. If someone prefers and older game they'll say anything they can to defend a favorite.

And it really doesn't matter if the actual game is vastly different, because in the end it still is a sequel to the one before it. If they change up the formula drastically (which they did not in SSBB) and it sucks than why would it be any surprise that players would enjoy the prequel better?

Also Joe, your MG to MGS analogy is flawed, because MGS wasn't a continuation of the "Metal Gear" series, it was a part of the "Metal Gear Solid" series.

I can expand on that last statement, since both played completely differently.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• 2 months later...

So it was somewhere around the beginning of fourth grade more than five years ago. Shadow the Hedgehog stood there, a golden idol upon a platinum pedestal. After playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and falling in love with this anti-hero character I couldn't wait to play as him in an entire game.

My mom bought it for me for getting A's.

Because of this game, I think I gave up on being a straight A kid.

Thanks a lot Shadow the Hedgehog you piece of honking crap!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a "worst game" (I enjoy every game I play), but if I were to pick one, Kirby Squeak Squad.

It was fun to get all 120 treasures while it lasted. And by "lasted" I mean like only for 4 hours.

AKA the game is WAY too short and easy to 100%. Even Boss Endurance wasn't that hard.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

The worst game I ever played.....Maplestory. If it wasn't for seeing gameplay beforehand, Shadow the Hedgehog would have been it. I'm glad I dodged that bullet of compressed failure.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I think the game was called Myist 3? It was just...horrible to play and think about. It was a used game so I took it outside and shot it with my shotgun...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I think the game was called Myist 3? It was just...horrible to play and think about. It was a used game so I took it outside and shot it with my shotgun...

That is so incredibly badass. But Myst 3 wasn't tooo bad. Just didn't compare to Myst. At all.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Probably Maplestory. I actually played a mage to level 35. The percentage to next level thing actually made it kind of addicting. I saw myself going up 0.01 percent every enemy I killed at one point. Then I realized that was TEN THOUSAND enemies to level... ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. So I tried doing some dungeons, and I found out that they only had one instance of each dungeon and you can't enter it when another team is already in there. I immediately quit and never went back. I mean the grind is bad enough, but that right there is an EPIC fail. What kind of crap framework do they have for their game that doesn't allow for instanced dungeons...

That is so incredibly badass. But Myst 3 wasn't tooo bad. Just didn't compare to Myst. At all.

Yeah, Myst 3 wasn't great. :\ Not the worst of all time, but still pretty bad.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

E.T.(Atari 2600)

If there was any god in the world before this game was birthed, it died shortly afterwards.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

E.T.(Atari 2600)

If there was any god in the world before this game was birthed, it died shortly afterwards.

Hehe. I've seen reviews of that. Looks hilariously terrible.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod