New Skillcape - Next year?

J35u5_M4

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess would be a max level cape.

Have it so it slowly changes colors or an animation similar to firecape.

:?:

I know it's a possibility as others have said and I myself have tinkered with the idea, but don't you think they would release the cape with a new skill?

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I know it's a possibility as others have said and I myself have tinkered with the idea, but don't you think they would release the cape with a new skill?

Here is a question from the recent interview we got from Jagex a week ago:

10) Some skills have very few new things to do or gain once you reach a higher level, such as Prayer. With the increasing costs of Dragon bones in mind, will you work on filling out these gaps and give people a little more motivation to train past 80ish?

Yes! Prayer is one of the skills that has a lack of rewards in the very high levels and we are working on a Prayer update that will come out this year and will fill some of these gaps. I am really looking forward to your feedback on some of the updates that we have planned for September. - Mod Fetzki

Nothing definitive but it does suggest high level content, a cape could be included.

Edit: what about a universal cape that slowly shifts through all the capes one owns. :XD:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Here is a question from the recent interview we got from Jagex a week ago:

10) Some skills have very few new things to do or gain once you reach a higher level, such as Prayer. With the increasing costs of Dragon bones in mind, will you work on filling out these gaps and give people a little more motivation to train past 80ish?

Yes! Prayer is one of the skills that has a lack of rewards in the very high levels and we are working on a Prayer update that will come out this year and will fill some of these gaps. I am really looking forward to your feedback on some of the updates that we have planned for September. - Mod Fetzki

Nothing definitive but it does suggest high level content, a cape could be included.

Edit: what about a universal cape that slowly shifts through all the capes one owns. :XD:

I mean't if a max level cape came out they'd release it with a new skill such as.

Current 2376 players have to compete for 2475 to not only get the new X skill cape but also to get the Max Level cape. ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Wasnt there some concept art a little while ago on the same page as the Dragon platebody which shows skillcapes with two skill symbols on them? I tried finding it on the Jagex corp site but its been removed. Below is a copy from the Runescape Wiki (unfortunatly small and cropped).

Dragonplatebodyconcept.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why? I think players who are already maxed deserve a reward. And it's still a very rare achievement.

I think they will release a bunch of new capes (music, max total, max cb, diary...) and updates to the current achievement capes all at once.

[404] Signature not found.

Very nice find.

I dont think its going to be the achievement diary cape. It doesnt even look like the achievement diary cape.

Im going with bard skill. ::'

Very nice find.

I dont think its going to be the achievement diary cape. It doesnt even look like the achievement diary cape.

Im going with bard skill. ::'

gimme piano else ima rampage jagex HQ

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I think music is a risky skill, due to the fact that it could conflict with irl bands/genres. If a song/part of music sounds anything like a groups music then they'll leap on it. Also the rants forum will be packed to the rim with "0mfg fa1l music taste" or "r0fl not enuff my ch3mical r0manc3"

However musicians are fairly recent...>_>

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

it may be the Runescape Classic cape that... oops... nvm...

:thumbsup:

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

I think music is a risky skill, due to the fact that it could conflict with irl bands/genres. If a song/part of music sounds anything like a groups music then they'll leap on it. Also the rants forum will be packed to the rim with "0mfg fa1l music taste" or "r0fl not enuff my ch3mical r0manc3"

However musicians are fairly recent...>_>

Games having their own unique soundtracks is very common. But even if there was a Music skill none of us have any idea how it would work anyway.