Dragon pickaxe finally out

hohto

Thanks a ton for the spoiler warning.

Even if you finished the quest, you wouldn't of known about the pickaxe without spending hours killing the monster that drops it, in which could of been any of the new monsters released in the quest.

If you are actually complaining about the spoiler, then complain to Jagex for releasing it into the GE: the place that spoiled it for everyone else.

Stellactic.gif

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excactly. It will rise at first but plummet real fast. How many miners are there? And how many woodcutters?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It'll end up real cheap because even though the drop is rarer, you don't have to fight the Kings for it like you do the hatchet.

Still if its rare on release, its not going to be any easer to get later. Hatchet is easier to get I would say. And think about it adze is the equivalent of a dragon hatchet but that is still 2m. There is no alternative to the pick, a 2-4m price tag seems fair to me, however unless your a rune miner don't see how much better it would be for training.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Wow, you were just waiting for that, weren't you? Gaining exp on nitpicking?

Anyway, it's not like anybody actually USES the spec on GATHERING TOOLS.

Yeah, like I'm bringing my freaking expensive dragon hatchet or pick into a fight.

8f14270694.jpg

The long awaited Dragon pick is out, that's pretty exciting! So, whats the next dragon weapon item that's going to come out? Kiteshield, shortsword?

I can't wait to see some testing on how good the d-pick really is. (I have 99 wc, I so I hope it is as much better as the d-hatchet is, at least.)

Anyway, the long awaited Dragon pick is out, that's pretty exciting! So, whats the next dragon weapon item that's going to come out? Kiteshield, shortsword?

My money is on a kiteshield but I realy pray for a dragon defender. Short sword, well I'm not sure about this, if they make it its most likely just to 'finish' the dragon weapon set. But I doubt we will get a short sword anytime soon and think we will get the warhammer or even the crossbow before.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Well, the pickaxe will crash, although not as soon as the ranging amulet.

I, however, even though I could do the quest will not do this, or any other quest (including wgs) until jagex increases the max trade cap.

(P. S. I'm like 2k xp away from 61 hunter... red sallies would get me that in a few minutes)

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Anyway, the long awaited Dragon pick is out, that's pretty exciting! So, whats the next dragon weapon item that's going to come out? Kiteshield, shortsword?

My money is on a kiteshield but I realy pray for a dragon defender. Short sword, well I'm not sure about this, if they make it its most likely just to 'finish' the dragon weapon set. But I doubt we will get a short sword anytime soon and think we will get the warhammer or even the crossbow before.

I never understand why people say they should just "finish" the dragon set. It's gotten to the point where it isn't even a status symbol; it's really only worn by people who enjoy the outfit. I can't remember the last time I saw someone actually using dragon armor in combat. Since there's dozens of better and cheaper alternatives, they should just abandon dragon armor; everyone else has. (unless they opened it up to f2p, then it's a whole different story)

I never understand why people say they should just "finish" the dragon set. It's gotten to the point where it isn't even a status symbol; it's really only worn by people who enjoy the outfit. I can't remember the last time I saw someone actually using dragon armor in combat. Since there's dozens of better and cheaper alternatives, they should just abandon dragon armor; everyone else has. (unless they opened it up to f2p, then it's a whole different story)

Well, we have a complete set of Bronze through Rune, so why shouldn't dragon be complete too? It's seems logical that one day it will be completed . Anyway, what I think would be really nice is if they added some new weapons to the standard set, like morningstars or flails or something (thats just an example and yes, I know we have two different flails already in game).

And yes, warhammer would be awsome. But I can also see a shortsword with a very fast, dagger like special having a use too.

[hide=]

[/hide]

Well, we have a complete set of Bronze through Rune, so why shouldn't dragon be complete too? It's seems logical that one day it will be completed . Anyway, what I think would be really nice is if they added some new weapons to the standard set, like morningstars or flails or something (thats just an example and yes, I know we have two different flails already in game).

And yes, warhammer would be awsome. But I can also see a shortsword with a very fast, dagger like special having a use too.

It shouldn't be completed. If a new level 15 armor was released in pieces (chain, skirt, legs, etc) I'm sure tons of people would be very annoyed that Jagex is even bothering to create the armor when they could be creating content that people would actually use. Dragon is in that very situation. At one point, it was the best armor in the game, but that was a long time ago. Other and better armor is cheaper and more readily available. There's no point to finishing it, it would just be unused content, and I think RuneScape has enough of that.

I would point out that dragon armor may not be used all that much, but dragon weapons, on the other hand, are used all the time. And other than a dragon kite, which depending on the price and the stats, might be useful, everything left in the dragon set is weapons. As long as the weapon has a useful spec, it could be very, very much used. Imagine a d-shortsword with a spec like the d-dagger but even more accurate. I think that people would find a use for that. (especially if it was easier to get than claws)

I agree with your argument on the d-armor, but I dont think it aplies to d-weapons.

Dragon armor is too rare for the level it is at now. It needs to have it's drops increased to lower the price on it.

D skirt is very reasonable priced, so is dragon med. Drag square, dragon legs are in between. Then we have the d chain, d plate and or course the d full helm, which have a very high price. However, d chain and d med are unique drops from 2 boss monsters, and d plate more or less too. Making them more common would destroy those monsters, in my opinion. (allthough, in the end it would be the same, right? 5 chains in 10 hours worth 1m each, or 1 chain in 10 hours worth 5m).

However, d chain and d med are unique drops from 2 boss monsters, and d plate more or less too.

I agree on the chain, but the med a unique drop? I think it used to be like that, years ago when only the KBD dropped it.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

borrowed groms, it looks......really dumb actually. quite a disappointment. ill get one when the price drops to like 1m-ish

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~