Dragon pickaxe finally out

hohto

Now someone needs to mass kill the ones in Taverly Dungeon.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How rare are they? i'm curious :D

I LS'ed with my cousin...

17 shots drops

7 cannon drops

So multiply that by 2 since we are both even.

And no pick drop.

They are rare, really rare.

The room you get them in is like fighting a boss. If you go into a world with little people chances are you will be eaten alive for the first 20 minutes. You can't protect from everything with prayer.

Chances are, these picks won't go down in price for a while.

Stellactic.gif

Dragon-pickaxe-special-attack.png

From: http://www.runescape.com/c=z1GzfWCiTtw/ ... al_attacks

Looks like the leaked pick that was found in the cache from a little while ago. ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

oh nice find... too bad the new pick is COMPLETLEY diffent! lol jagex fails on keeping weapon style the same?

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

oh nice find... too bad the new pick is COMPLETLEY diffent! lol jagex fails on keeping weapon style the same?

in comparison, i quite like the new pick much more. looks awesome. and evil.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i do like the evil factor... the dragonkin were sick you know whats (making genetic experiments and junk, killing loads of pplz...)

their creations in weapons should reflect that no?

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

Dragon-pickaxe-special-attack.png

From: http://www.runescape.com/c=z1GzfWCiTtw/ ... al_attacks

Looks like the leaked pick that was found in the cache from a little while ago. ;)

Great find; it's the pickaxe they leaked years ago on the homepage.

(new one is better imo)

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Alright so I got the pickaxe let my friends borrow it for awhile then I did this...

2v01jkp.png

:thumbsup:

People are really desperate, he was offering 2 santas for 1 drag pick+up to 10m junk+cash.

So.. why did you pay 17M and the pick..?

I don't have 10m in junk :lol:

Alright so I got the pickaxe let my friends borrow it for awhile then I did this...

2v01jkp.png

:thumbsup:

People are really desperate, he was offering 2 santas for 1 drag pick+up to 10m junk+cash.

So.. why did you pay 17M and the pick..?

I don't have 10m in junk :lol:

santas are going for mid...so in theory, you got stealed.

oh well, enjoy it.

Could someone explain to me how to camp at the GE for the update, so I can immediately make an offer and be at the top of the priority list for a sale over the GE?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Starting to get rather frustrating how rare this drop is. Now gained over 600k str exp here, mainly all killing the cannoneers. Around 700 nature runes gained in my bank just from here aswell.

All i want is one for cw :roll:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Starting to get rather frustrating how rare this drop is. Now gained over 600k str exp here, mainly all killing the cannoneers. Around 700 nature runes gained in my bank just from here aswell.

The Hand Cannon? I've gotten 12 as drops. And from what I've heard, you'll need way more than 1 if you intend to use this a lot in CW.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

The Hand Cannon? I've gotten 12 as drops. And from what I've heard, you'll need way more than 1 if you intend to use this a lot in CW.

The hand cannon breaks or something? And what level you need be to use it :o

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

The hand cannon breaks or something? And what level you need be to use it :o

75 ranged and 61 firemaking. Higher level firemaking makes it blow up less often.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

One thing i wouldn't mind knowing, iswether a ring of wealth works here or not, and wether or not pickaxes are classed as rare.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

One thing i wouldn't mind knowing, iswether a ring of wealth works here or not, and wether or not pickaxes are classed as rare.

Well, look at me. I've been there for about 12-15 hours with Zerker and I've gotten 12 Hand Cannons, 3200 Shot, LEFT HALF, and still no pick. My next few trips will be with ROW since I can't do much worse anyway :wall:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops: