Dragon pickaxe finally out

hohto

One thing i wouldn't mind knowing, iswether a ring of wealth works here or not, and wether or not pickaxes are classed as rare.

Almost certainly it will work. It works on all the other dragon drops, doesn't it?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing i wouldn't mind knowing, iswether a ring of wealth works here or not, and wether or not pickaxes are classed as rare.

Destro311 asks:

Please explain exactly how the Ring of wealth works. Which drops are classified as 'rare'? Is there a certain value range to which an item is 'not rare'? Or have you defined every single monster drop in the game either as 'rare' or 'not rare' from every single monster? It would be great if you could clear this and maybe even add the information to the manual. Then players could decide if it's worthwhile using the Ring of wealth or not.

Mod Mark: You are right; the secrecy around the ring of wealth should end. I have asked our Knowledge Base team to add something to the Game Guide as soon as they can.

Lets just hope and wait. :pray:

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

At least this means my fm has become slightly useful ::'

D picks dropping in street price :(

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

I'm not surprised. They don't really help with power mining and how many people actually mine high level ores for cash and stuff.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I went to the battlefield a couple days ago... It was very early in the morning and I was getting ready for work. I figured hey why not try seeing if the rush was slowed down enough after a couple days and it being like 6 PM EST when absolutely no one was playing. When I got to the battlefiend there was roughly 5 peope there, but I managed to get 1-2 dwogres for myself every once in a while with a few cannoneers in between the down times of their spawns. After about 40 cummulative kills (10 or so being cannoneers) I got the dragon pickaxe drop while wearing my ring of wealth. Funny thing is that the drop was on my last kill before I decided I needed to get off and head to work... It was a cannoneer too :) .

I'm still chucling to myself about it...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I went to the battlefield a couple days ago... It was very early in the morning and I was getting ready for work. I figured hey why not try seeing if the rush was slowed down enough after a couple days and it being like 6 PM EST when absolutely no one was playing. When I got to the battlefiend there was roughly 5 peope there, but I managed to get 1-2 dwogres for myself every once in a while with a few cannoneers in between the down times of their spawns. After about 40 cummulative kills (10 or so being cannoneers) I got the dragon pickaxe drop while wearing my ring of wealth. Funny thing is that the drop was on my last kill before I decided I needed to get off and head to work... It was a cannoneer too :) .

I'm still chucling to myself about it...

Has anyone even confirmed that the dwogres even drop dragon pickaxes? So far everyone that has said they got the drop haven't gotten it from a dwogre.

Is there already a test that tests that the d pick is better then the rune 1?

Heard it's 7K exp/h more than adze/rune.

No, its nothing special... just supposed to help you mine the higher lv ores faster. Whats the difference when your power mining granite or iron and you already one hit them (in a sense) with rune. The dragon also didn't show much difference in many tests I have heard of or seen in videos. Maybe at a real high mining lv but not at an average one... stick with rune imo :D

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

The drop rate is ridiculous, 20h of camping there since update and still no pickaxe drop <.<

Just wear a ring of wealth and kill the 48s.... It's really not that hard to get drops, I've gotten two from those in under 5 hours.

The drop rate is ridiculous, 20h of camping there since update and still no pickaxe drop <.<

Just wear a ring of wealth and kill the 48s.... It's really not that hard to get drops, I've gotten two from those in under 5 hours.

Wearing ring of wealth and mostly killing the 48s.

Wearing ring of wealth and mostly killing the 48s.

Oh well then I guess you're reaaaaalllllllyyyyy unlucky :lol:

ffs i've been killing them for 20h+ hours also, wearing ring of wealth.

i also kill few cannoers but mostly 48's. people start making rumors it's 1/10k chance to drop from 48's -.-

how could you be so lucky?! i need to lend your luck lol

want_a_box.png

ffs i've been killing them for 20h+ hours also, wearing ring of wealth.

i also kill few cannoers but mostly 48's. people start making rumors it's 1/10k chance to drop from 48's -.-

how could you be so lucky?! i need to lend your luck lol

I have no idea. There weird thing is I've been there for another 5 hours killing only cannoners and haven't gotten even a cannon.

Is there already a test that tests that the d pick is better then the rune 1?

Heard it's 7K exp/h more than adze/rune.

No, its nothing special... just supposed to help you mine the higher lv ores faster. Whats the difference when your power mining granite or iron and you already one hit them (in a sense) with rune. The dragon also didn't show much difference in many tests I have heard of or seen in videos. Maybe at a real high mining lv but not at an average one... stick with rune imo :D

I am sure that there will be some adjustments made to the drag pickaxe once enough people have them and complain.

Has anyone even confirmed that the dwogres even drop dragon pickaxes? So far everyone that has said they got the drop haven't gotten it from a dwogre.

Has anyone? I've seen cannonneers and 48's being confirmed, but who can confirm dwogres (though being confirmed as a pickdropper in the Tip-bestiary)?

h_y_j_a_c_k.png