International Talk like a Pirate Day

Pirate_Felix

Yay, I'm glad this forum is somehow less [developmentally delayed] than last year. There was a very long thread on this a while ago, full of a lot of people agreeing this is awesome.

I hate all those people, and apparently they left. Yes.

You sure about that, Reb?

Also, this day is just silly. Goddamn.

Yay, I'm glad this forum is somehow less [developmentally delayed] than last year. There was a very long thread on this a while ago, full of a lot of people agreeing this is awesome.

The bandwagon last year was to love pirates. Now the bandwagon this year is to make fun of those people.

Just like how everyone uses the word strawman and now everyone complains when people use it.

TIF is funny.

The bandwagon last year was to love pirates. Now the bandwagon this year is to make fun of those people.

Just like how everyone uses the word strawman and now everyone complains when people use it.

TIF is funny.

hey! Dun be hatin pirates or ye will be walkin' the plank, ye scurvy swab!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

This is one of those things that sound great in theory, but put in practice is just akward. Especially if only a few people do it.

And yes, I know what you're thinking. Shut up.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

TIF is funny.

And last years bandwagon was to flame the people who said TIF has lots of bandwagons. -.- Maybe this year's the same...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

There ain't no bandwagon zierro. I don't know where you're gettin that from

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Aw come on guys lighten up a bit! No-one's forcing you to join in the pirate-themed festivities so don't get sniffy about it. Now lighten up and have some fun, or - I'll make you walk the plank? :?

i thought it was originally dress like a pirate day in order to protest how religouse clothing was aloud to be worn in schools with uniforms. Been a while since i visited the most holy of chapals. might as well stop by and have look.

Ramen!

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

i thought it was originally dress like a pirate day in order to protest how religouse clothing was aloud to be worn in schools with uniforms. Been a while since i visited the most holy of chapals. might as well stop by and have look.

Ramen!

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It's happening on the day of my birthday party!!1

Though, there will be no obligatory dressing up (maybe next yarr...). Only two of us will likely speak that way as well and only up to the point where someone else hits us XD

I can't wait!

OT: ARRRRR!

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

It's happening on the day of my birthday party!!1

Though, there will be no obligatory dressing up (maybe next yarr...). Only two of us will likely speak that way as well and only up to the point where someone else hits us XD

I can't wait!

OT: ARRRRR!

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

Guess what idiocy I shall commit on the 19th?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Heh, will probably annoy people on RS by talking like a pirate and asking for booty and rum. Might as well do the same thing on MSN.... :twisted:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Who needs a holiday to set google on that language? I have mine on Elmer Fudd most of the time. :lol: I'm changing it to pirate right now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 3 weeks later...

Who needs a holiday to set google on that language? I have mine on Elmer Fudd most of the time. :lol: I'm changing it to pirate right now.

It is now my permanent setting for Google. <3: (Pirate-speak, that is.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

They announced it over the school intercom that it was talk like a pirate day the next day. I wish it was actually on a school day. I dont think anyone would do it though, except for hardcore teachers.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!