[TWR] Downfall Defeats Legends Never Die

Thehitman324

df5.png

VS

Legends Never Die

Declaration Topic: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=808942&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=216&t=808942&start=0</a><!-- l -->

Downfall's Runehead: <!-- m -->http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall<!-- m -->

LND's Runehead: <!-- m -->http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=team_lnd<!-- m -->

Legends Never Die declared on us awhile ago and after finally working out the rules we decided to a +/- 5 on classic. The starting opts were 23-18 and we had the number advantage just not the level advantage as was expected. LND started by binding our fall in leader Amateurnoob which essentially threw off our initial pile as some rushed while others didnt. The war started out slow with constant kills by both clans but began to go in favor of Downfall; when Cloudo put up a very nice tank, as well as Joe 2165. A special recognition goes to Penguino for being red barred sniping for about 5 minutes. Overall the war went pretty smoothly binds were consistent from both sides, snipers from both sides dealt much damage which was a main turning point for the war. Great tanks from both sides made the war drag on but in the end Downfall finished strong and dealt the final kills to LND; sadly though for the last kill Demon ran out of bounds to our portal and attempted to tank in 1 v 1 for awhile #-o All in all though it was a good fight, and we had some fun with Generaldesor afterwards granting him our own TWR Award of TWRS Most Failed Baiter. Thank you for the fight LND hope to do it again sometime.

WAR START:

2irrjub.jpg

Didn't get the mass ops :S

DOWNFALL'S START:

2wlv57d.jpg

+ Thehitman324 (118)

WAR PICTURES:

090912144721s.png

090912145053.png

090912145304.png

090912145506.png

090912145655.png

090912151122.png

090912151552.png

090912151806.png

Back to bounds you go.

WAR END:

23vm8vk.jpg

+ Thehitman324 (118)

256h3ec.jpg

090912151936.png

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Gj - Although I'd have to agree with LND; +5 is hard to overcome. Perhaps next time you can go with LNDs prefered war which would be a cwri I'd assume since they're good at those :P.

LOL GEN DOWNED

Off Topic - Did DF go through with the planed pk trip or what? [ Was planned for after your war with lnd ] If so how'd it go :P

6590ew.jpg

I tanked well, considering I had some drinks before the fight, everyone expected me to get k0d

You tanked well! I was first pile too and you out tanked me by 10 seconds. PRO!

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

expeted LND to take this. Grats DOWNFALL <3 wtf at bounds........

LOL gen gj saw u get downed at ur dk fight in addy today :(. Get some of that rune on :P (jk)

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

LMAO.jpg

wow u even mentioned me in the topic and posted the pic twice, Im really sorry for trying to get ur warlord to accept he makes a mistake when he arranges 2 wars with 1h space, or when I prooved in ur recruitment topic ur irc isnt active at all :S, looks like the bait arent that fail after all? xD

@phenix is true I lost addy but then I won rune :( :

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7879 ... 174627.png

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED