Jagex claims carousel "not a hint at horses" Is this a hint at horses?

NotoriousPSC

On the player Visits Developers Blog, there is a picture of a carousel, which they say is not a hint at horses. But are they telling us the truth?

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll probably add them and delete them the next day. :roll:

Either that or horses will only a require a level 30 quest to acquire, to satisfy the low levels.

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

They'll probably add them and delete them the next day. :roll:

Either that or horses will only a require a level 30 quest to acquire, to satisfy the low levels.

Followed by allowing real pking and free trade again, then nerfing that the next day

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Give it a break. How don't you know it's not a hint at carousels? Or perhaps it's a hint that they're (take a deep breath now) not releasing either. :-o

Jagex have said they aren't making mounts and/or horses anyway.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Give it a break. How don't you know it's not a hint at carousels? Or perhaps it's a hint that they're (take a deep breath now) not releasing either. :-o

Jagex have said they aren't making mounts and/or horses anyway.

really they said they wouldn't? I seem to have miss this quote, could you find the source of it?

sig.jpg

Horses would likely require skills to use. If that were the case, then we already know that it'll be released for PVP for a day, then removed the next day.

Also,

Carousels have horses

Horses are animals

According to scripture, Noah built an Ark to transport a bunch of animals

Arks are boats

SAILING @@@@@@

Wrong thread?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Y'know, if they didn't add it people would be saying that it is 100% irrefutable proof that the next update will be mounts.

But seeing as that's the case anyway...

I was thinking the exact same thing. At first I wondered why jagex even bothered to put that caption saying it wasn't a hint. Nobody brought it up yet, it seemed like they were intentionally starting controversy. But then I realized that if they didn't add it, RSOF would raise hell expanding this tiny picture to something gigantic. To my knowledge, the only things I remember Jagex denying, and then releasing was dragon plates and forum avatars. But both of these were denied at least 3 years ago and only recently were they released. Things change. Now since Jagex refuted horses coming out from the most recent red herring (if you can even call it a red herring, its more like a coincidence that players blew out of perspective), I doubt we can expect horses any time soon, at least for another year or two. So stop getting your hopes up.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Y'know, this is probably going to be total spam, but I feel like having fun with this.

Carousels spin. So do tornadoes. Tornadoes are weather. That means weather is coming to Runescape!

Whirlpools also spin. Sailing@

Carousels spin. Like cycles. Days are cycles too. That means day and night@

Carousels play music. People write music. Music skill!

I saw a screenie of a mod post earlier from i'm not sure how long ago out of the suggestion forums, it was touching on the various common topics, among these were new dragon weapons, mentioned were pickaxes and even hatchets, and another mentioned was guns, it poked fun at goblins wielding uzis, and asked players to provide more information, one of the examples was a dwarven gun, aka hand cannon, it also listed that sitting/laying aka resting was suggested often, the other common topic on the screenshot was horses/mounts, so based on that, and the fact that since then most all of those things have been implemented, I don't see it being that unlikely.

I feel like this post could have been much better worded, but I'm really tired, sorry. =s

Rawr.

Hey... Gertjaars was recording some vids while he was there, and they were sailing down the river. Sailing?!

Great job Detective! What would we do without you?

NotoriousPSC.png

This thread is so stupid and pointless. Giving what you're going by - that means there's going to be bumper cars, too? And games with lazers? Oh please. Stop the silly attention seeking. :-|

RIP Michaelangelopolous