The Official PS3 Thread

Sam

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't use a mic, period. I get frustrated with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 once in a while and verbally abuse my ps3. My online companions need not hear it ^.^

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I think theres probably just as many whiny kids on the PS3, you just don't notice it because they don't have headsets.

sending messages is painful, half-assed

Lol count yourself lucky, when I first got the console you had to quit games to even send messages. At least PS3 has predictive text though.

Most of the time on the PS3 it'll be some idiot playing horrid rap music in the background :thumbdown:

Thats when i pull out my metal and blast his speakers with music that will be around for more than a week.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Most of the time on the PS3 it'll be some idiot playing horrid rap music in the background :thumbdown:

Thats when i pull out my metal and blast his speakers with music that will be around for more than a week.

Owned :thumbup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

No contest. >:] Metal wins any day.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Any music that lasts longer than a week wins lol

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

both lose if they're playing over a mic in a lobby full of people who mute you

:rolleyes:

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

both lose if they're playing over a mic in a lobby full of people who mute you

:rolleyes:

As Sam would say,

Owned :thumbup:

tFtfA.jpg

So, anyone know how to take a screenshot while playing a game, or is there something I need to buy in order to do so?

Lqt9R.png

I was able to take screenshots in the Uncharted 2 beta but I can't remember whether that was specific to that game. I can't really remember, but I think all you need is to have a USB keyboard connected and to press print screen.

I wish it was available as an option on the PS button menu or something...

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

As a proud owner of the Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma platinum, yes I would like to take a few screen shots of win moments ^.^

Lqt9R.png

Finished Heavy Rain last week, played 90% of the game in one sitting. The game is Awesome, I'd recommend it to every ps3 owner. I'm going to play it again and make some different decisions and try to get through the parts where I failed first time. All of the four playable characters died lol :mrgreen: It's an awesome game.

That must be the most epic feeling when you shoot down a warhawk with a pistol :razz:

I thought pistols don't damage warhawks.

Or is that only for the jeep/tank?

I don't play that game, I'm just assuming you can.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

All of the four playable characters died lol :mrgreen: It's an awesome game.

Ouch, that's one of the worst things that can happen XD Still, it was a wonderfully clever game. Movement was too clunky though, my biggest complaint. Luckily it's such a cinematic game that it didn't matter too much.

JASON? JASON? JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

hzvjpwS.gif