The Official PS3 Thread

Sam

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it rumored to entitle to those who pay for it? If its something stupid, I'll plan to save my money. lol

I heard it was something like you would get a free game from a choice of 3 or 4 each month, and idk what else would be offered but that was 1 thing I heard about it

Dakr06.png

hmm, well ill hopefully learn more from somewhere, lol. Seems like it may be worth it from that alone.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Anyone wanna play Der Riese zombies on WaW any time soon?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

[bleep] it! Someone's hacked my account! They goes 13 days of MW2 playtime.... :wall:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You need to change mine to AeOn_OpTiCcz since kiilerwatt's been hacked bruv.

-Random Youtuber

The beginning in uncharted 2 is epic. :thumbup:

The good thing about Uncharted 2 is that it seems to be able to top itself over and over again :^_^:

I thought the middle was a bit dead. All of the really amazing parts came at the beginning and end.

Uncharted 2 impressed the hell out of me. It was one of the only reasons I bought a PS3 and was well worth the money. I hope Uncharted 3 has even more jaw dropping moments then 2.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Bought Super Street Fighter 4 today.

Pretty dang good game, my friend and I played it for 2 hours straight fighting each other and figuring out the controls.

Can't wait to try out the online later today, even if I will probably get my head handed to me by Street Fighter Pros. :lol:

I've been attempting to play Red Dead Redemption co-op multiplayer but nobody shows up. My internet connection is fine, I just hate how RDR multiplayer is set up. You always have to wait forever for one person to join the lobby, then they leave, and you have to wait some more.

I've been enjoying the creepiness of LittleBigPlanet though. The people on their are little pervs. "Are you a girl?". "Where you from?". God...And the worst part is I was being harassed by a sackboy designed to be Michael Jackson. *Shivers*

For some reason, it takes a bit of a long time to get into a match in MW2.

In CoD4, I got into a match instantly, but in MW2, it takes at least a minute.

I've been attempting to play Red Dead Redemption co-op multiplayer but nobody shows up. My internet connection is fine, I just hate how RDR multiplayer is set up. You always have to wait forever for one person to join the lobby, then they leave, and you have to wait some more.

I've been enjoying the creepiness of LittleBigPlanet though. The people on their are little pervs. "Are you a girl?". "Where you from?". God...And the worst part is I was being harassed by a sackboy designed to be Michael Jackson. *Shivers*

If you're trying to do the normal co-op mission, then I could try to help you with them. They're doable with 2 players.

The advanced co-ops are a different story though.

priest_wiz.png

If you're trying to do the normal co-op mission, then I could try to help you with them. They're doable with 2 players.

The advanced co-ops are a different story though.

Yeah, that'd be cool. If we could try and real fast get a posse made up though, then we could hit up all the basic co-op. I have a feeling advanced co-op aren't something you want to tackle without the biggest possible group.

I'm level 21 BTW, probably be thirty or forty if I hadn't stopped to play Borderlands and LittleBigPlanet.

Anyone got Playstation Plus?

I swear to god that the guy who did Sony's press conference at E3 said there would be some free PS+ in the form of a free month to see what you really get. I have no clue if it's even worth it though.

Apparently MAG got a new game mode :blink:. I didn't think they would actually make DLC for it lol. Can't remember the game but I do know it's more vehicle-oriented. If only they made a (flag capturing) conquest-like mode for it, in a very run down city with sky-scrapers and stuff, so that sniping would be worth-while for once. Would be pretty sweet...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!