Favorite Song?

Superkowz

Two Gallants - Steady Rollin'

Also I've been digging Straight to You by Nick Cave.

Favourite songs are fleeting for me though. I have a new one every week or month.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'v been going through songs lately like anything. It would have to be either: Where the Lines Overlap by Paramore or Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin. :D

And I'm not sure who sings it but it goes "We love college, Chug Chug Chug, Freshman, Freshman..."

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Coach's Corner - Propagandhi

This'll have changed by next month, got quite a few gigs coming up and i normally listen to whoever i've just seen's music for weeks after.

B)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

El Manana by Gorillaz

Accidentally found while picking a song for my homework project.

I think that's one of my favourites (if not favourite) from their Demon Days album.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Every time I hear this song it brings the biggest smile in the history of me to my face, it's enormous and I can't control it.

I get the same thing from Arrivederci Roma (no idea why) and Well, Did You Ever! from High Society. I love that movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PEVkdcza9c

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

All time: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Nearly there: The Small Print by Muse

Weirdish: A Last Illusion by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

2nd Weirdish: Du Explodierst by Revolverheld

Right now I'm digging Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love. I have no shame.

Favourite song is Paramore - Ignorance. Full of energy and I can really relate to the lyrics. Normally when I love a song I'll play it over and over until I'm sick of it, but I've listened to Ignorance constantly for the last four months and I'm not bored of it in the slightest :twss:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Definite long term favourite is The Trapeze Swinger by Iron & Wine. I listened to it so much at the beginning of the summer it reminds me so much of that time in my life, a brilliant and happy time (not that now is bad, it's just nice to remember). Depending on my mood it can bring the biggest smile over my face or bring me close to tears, usually both. So much emotion in it for me.

Right now I'm listening to Warning Sign by Coldplay and Call Me On Your Way Back Home by Ryan Adams a lot but it's just because I like the lyrical honesty of them, they're too situation specific to be long term favourites.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Russian Circles - Enter

Caspian - Brombie

Two favourites at the moment, along with their respective albums.

I'd like to add two songs to that :razz:

65daysofstatic - I Swallowed Hard, Like I Understood

Tides From Nebula - Screaming At Anything That Moved

Not my all time favourites or something (haven't heard them enough to be able to say that), but I currently like them a lot.

2dvjurb.png