The Obligatory Ice Hockey Thread

Hawks

The fact that boston made it to the finals should anger toronto fans. Boston essentially got rid of their 'junk', made it to the finals w/o him, and got rewarded by toronto for doing so.

@kessel (from boston): muahahaha

(Now that I've stirred some 'controversy, I shalst return to my new home known as zybez. I bid all you adieu!)

div>

The fact that boston made it to the finals should anger toronto fans. Boston essentially got rid of their 'junk', made it to the finals w/o him, and got rewarded by toronto for doing so.

@kessel (from boston): muahahaha

(Now that I've stirred some 'controversy, I shalst return to my new home known as zybez. I bid all you adieu!)

can't say i'm surprised

zybez is basically the home base of trolls

Flyers have the rights to Bryzgalov now.

I didn't really want him so I'm happy; plus now they have to cut some salary, carter anyone? :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yeah lol. I can't believe erhoff tried to fight mcquaid too, once he(erhoff) fell over I was just thinking "please stay down".

I think the canucks bounce back, I wonder if they'll start Schneider...

polvCwJ.gif

I actually thought the sedins weren't that bad...the kesler line has been invisible (speculation kesler is injured) and Vancouver's D has been extremely sloppy...

polvCwJ.gif

the worst part is that both teams WHINE and cry like crazy

when boston was losing, they were crying about how burrows didn't get suspended and how lapierre taunting is classless (which lucic repeated the game after lol)

now it's the canucks crying about thomas' goaltending

the worst part is that both teams WHINE and cry like crazy

when boston was losing, they were crying about how burrows didn't get suspended and how lapierre taunting is classless (which lucic repeated the game after lol)

now it's the canucks crying about thomas' goaltending

Too true. To add on to your example of both sides, Canucks fans cry about missed penalties on them and how the refs hate them, while Boston fans cry about diving. It's absolutely ridiculous.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Good game last night. I actually thought the Canucks deserved a better score than 1-0.

In game one and two the games were really close, so the score was indicative. In this one, I thought boston got outplayed throughout and the score would have been higher without Thomas.

polvCwJ.gif