The Obligatory Ice Hockey Thread

Hawks

Wow dat 5 on 3.

Sharks have no discipline. I'm extremely disappointed in how they played this series. They need to take less penalties if they want to win.

That was the weirdest game winning goal ever.

I was pleased with how the game was played. I seriously thought the Sharks were going to win.

Thought SJ would push it longer tbh.

Final

VAN vs BOS - VAN in 6

Kind of guessed at the seeds...

My predictions at the end of march, looks like that may well be right!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm going for the west anyway...but tampa evens it up. I like how David Krejci gets a hat trick and Boston still loses. It's stuff that like that makes me think they've got no chance against the nucks.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm going for the west anyway...but tampa evens it up. I like how David Krejci gets a hat trick and Boston still loses. It's stuff that like that makes me think they've got no chance against the nucks.

When Vancouver went from 3-3 to something like 7-3 in one period against the Sharks (thanks to Eager and his penalties) I figured they may as well roll out the cup right then and there.

hiccup.png

I missed this last time Van played:

funny-sports-pictures-green-men-are-back.jpg

Tonight's game should be interesting. I like Tampa Bay better, but I think Boston would make a better final.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Far too long.

I hope I'll be able to see AT LEAST 1 game of the finals. I know I am working through the first 2 games (MIGHT be able to see game 2 if we finish early enough), and the rest appear to all be during the week... I'll probably work through the entire series.

The people here in New England are freaking out because the Bruins are in the finals. The Patriots have been in the Super Bowl 4 times and won 3, the Red Sox are 2 for 2, Celtics won 1 and lost 1, and the Revolution have been in the finals 4 times (and lost every time), and all that is in the past 10 years. The Bruins finally have their moment of glory in New England since they haven't been in the finals since the early 90's.

Needless to say, I support the Bruins.

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

And it looks like Atlanta to Winnipeg is official now. I wonder how they'll make out...

I wish I was in Winnipeg right now.. Time to have a beer in their honour

When I went to Arizona for a college trip, the sports station there was freaking out about the Coyotes could have moved to Winnipeg. They were also talking about the financial issue with them and freaking out about that too.

At least I'll have a hockey team to root for next year since I won't get the Sharks game in Flagstaff :thumbup: