Your little time machine

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd do something boring like go back and bet my life savings on a horse race with horrible odds that I know would win and make me a billionaire. Boring but effective for me to enjoy the present :thumbup: .

I think i saw this in the Back to the Future series. Biff ;) Though i'd do the same thing...

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Assuming that I'm allowed more than one trip, I'd travel into the far future, collect information about scientific achievements (quantum computers, faster-than-light propulsion, etc.) and give the information to scientists 50 years ago. After that, I would rinse and repeat, effectively creating a time loop that allows humanity to become infinitely advanced.

Otherwise, I'd download the Wikipedia database, put it on a portable hard drive and send the drive ten years into the past to some well-known scientist's office. (You can't go back too far in this case, since technology that is too old won't be able to access the data.)

That is, assuming I don't create some sort of predestination paradox that destroys the universe.

"How much memory did you say this holds...?"

"Um, 250 GB."

"OMFGWTFBBQ~!!!!!!!!!!"

I'd do something boring like go back and bet my life savings on a horse race with horrible odds that I know would win and make me a billionaire. Boring but effective for me to enjoy the present :thumbup: .

I think i saw this in the Back to the Future series. Biff ;) Though i'd do the same thing...

So would I. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Become a viking and learn the secret of their pr0n.

(Sorry, but I had to.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I would say hi to Jesus. :smile:

Yeh... i'd do that to.

my plan is to find the location of lots of relics and then bury them randomly around the world, then i'd dig them ALL up and become rich :D

Or i'd travel to the future and take some cool technology back and then just be amazing :).

meatlover.png

Woodstock: '69

Paris: '50s

Lesbos, Greece: 6th century BCE

Prehistory: 15,000 BCE

The future: 3000, 5000 and 10,000 CE

I would then return to the present (it would be too difficult to move into a foreign era and culture) and write books about my experiences, earning millions in sales. :thumbup:

Visit Bruce lee and make sure he survives for another 50 or so years.

Kill Hitler the day ww2 starts

Visit Jesus or any religious leader to tell God that people question your existence and for him to prove it to them

Go back a year before the light bulb was invented and invent it myself (Yes I know how it works)

Uhm, there's too much to do and this is kinda distracting me from my coursework so... ciao. :geek:

Bet on sports games.

Screw sports. I'm going for the stock exchange and lotto!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Bet on sports games.

Why not all three?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Bet on sports games.

Why not all three?

I need spare time to spend the money, don't I?

[/hide]

I would go back to the beginning of my relationship like when my boyfriend and I first said we loved each other and our first kiss.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice."

I'd write down the numbers for the Euromillions draw in 2007 (I think, the 135M draw) and return back in time and choose those numbers, then win myself a pretty sum. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'd write down the numbers for the Euromillions draw in 2007 (I think, the 135M draw) and return back in time and choose those numbers, then win myself a pretty sum. :thumbup:

You'd have to kill whoever got the right numbers though :P

or did no-one win?

I belive i'd do this but i'd also try and change things that i've doen wrong in life... and make sure I manage to dodge bieng hit over the head with a bike pump :L

meatlover.png

Go 2000 years into the future, gather tech, get back and rule the (bleeping) world.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Bring back wireless computer technology 2009 years ago, and use it to wow everyone in the Middle East and become a prophet. This would overshadow the attempts of Jesus, and I would start my own religion and make it as controversial as possible, so we could argue about it here.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You'd have to kill whoever got the right numbers though :P

or did no-one win?

I belive i'd do this but i'd also try and change things that i've doen wrong in life... and make sure I manage to dodge bieng hit over the head with a bike pump :L

Yes, sadly someone did win. And they live in Limerick, where it wouldn't be too hard to have have them killed. I live only an hour or so away also. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I wouldn't go back in time simply because of the amount of uncertainty about what could happen to the future. Like if I were to go back in time to say 2001 and warn the government about the hijackings on September 11th and they were successfully dealt with, then who knows how different today would be. If I messed with anything before when I was born, then I might not exist. Which would mean that I couldn't have done anything so I would exist. But of course then I would have gone back and done it. It would be a paradox. That's why I hate the idea of time travel.

So in all actuality, I wouldn't use the time machine unless it was to go forward in time and stay there. And I probably wouldn't do that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp