Your little time machine

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

You put a ready meal in the microwave and it turns out you have to put a special setting on to cook this, you press a couple or keys in combination and out pops a qwerty keyboard, the window of the microwave becomes a screen and it tells you that you can teleport through time and space anywhere.

I ask, where would you go?

meatlover.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recycled thread? Never seen that before, what do you guys mean by recycled thread? Lol.

Anyway, probably going to the 2012 supposed end of the world to laugh at people that think it's true.

This would've been something witty, had I managed to think of anything.

I'd go back and kill the person who discovered gunpowder. Swords are so much cooler than guns, damnit.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

Think i'd give Woodstock, 1969 a visit.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Assasinate King Ferdinand of the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty years War so that he can't have Albrecht von Wallenstein assasinated. I liked Wallenstein....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'd go see The Beatles, The Velvet Underground and a few other choice bands. I'd also go to Paris in the 1940's-1950's and have a drink with Ernest Hemingway and Albert Camus in Le Deux Magots.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I'd go see The Beatles, The Velvet Underground and a few other choice bands.

I like the idea of seeing older bands too. I'd like to see Nirvana, Mercyful Fate, and Led Zeppelin live. Other than that, I have no interest in being anywhere else but the present.

I won't go anywhere.

If you try to modify the past or future, the world will be completely different if you go back to the present. Sure, it might sometimes be for the better, but the risks can be potentially dangerous.

I've seen a cartoon where some guy travels back to the Stone Age, kills a fly, and when he goes back to the present there's things like giant mutant flies in the world.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I won't go anywhere.

If you try to modify the past or future, the world will be completely different if you go back to the present. Sure, it might sometimes be for the better, but the risks can be potentially dangerous.

I've seen a cartoon where some guy travels back to the Stone Age, kills a fly, and when he goes back to the present there's things like giant mutant flies in the world.

Nothing would change if you went back in time. You see, because you went back in time, it would've been recorded in history that you went back in time. An easy was to see this is Hitler. You can't go back in time and kill Hitler because he died in 1945 by suicide. You can't just insert yourself into the timeline, you would've had to already be in there to get there.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I won't go anywhere.

Nothing would change if you went back in time. You see, because you went back in time, it would've been recorded in history that you went back in time. An easy was to see this is Hitler. You can't go back in time and kill Hitler because he died in 1945 by suicide. You can't just insert yourself into the timeline, you would've had to already be in there to get there.

That's not what I meant. If you change the past, the present and future will be completely different. This sometimes is good, but others? It can be extremely dangerous and you can even destroy mankind this way!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I won't go anywhere.

Are you basing this theory off of a cartoon you saw?

Anyways, I would travel to the 70's and see Bob Dylan and Neil Young live in their prime.

111-1.jpg

To when my friend's girlfriend was pregnant and Falcon Punch her, ever since he knocked her up on accident hes been prattling saying "I'm a dad, that makes me more mature then you".

Needless to say He's probably wearing an ice pack on his head after I kicked him tonight for [Female-Dog Complaining] and bragging.

(This is merely aimed at him, not pregnant woman)

Oh, and trademark the name "Death Star" so George Lucas pays me out some mondo cash.

Popoto.~<3