BK v DF (TLOL)

abs

Well, last week we had a fight with Downfall for this tornament we are in. We ended up winning the fullout war fight with 30 members remaining. There was some problem and apparently it was claimed the rules of the fight were broken. We had to redo our fight in matched options instead of fullout this Friday. With the following rules for this fight..

Rules:

NO SNIPING - NONE! NADDA! ZILCH! ZERO! NIL! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! SAY IT AGAIN!

Melee Binds

NO RANGE, NO BLASTS, NO WEAKENS

Matched Options

CWA Classic - Center Bounds

No Corrupt

Rings Allowed

War world 11

The war started at 5pm EST today and I chugged my butt home 4 blocks only to make it home 2 minutes late!

Big+Fat+Guy.jpg

As you can see, RS has completely ruined my life and made me severely overweight, but that is another story!

Starting: We cut from 41 starting

091120171213.png

Now, I missed the very, very beginning. From the point I started watching about 30 seconds in or so. Irofloptor(Crunchie) was beasting them pretty bad, which gave us a 3 or 4 man lead. Then followed by 50 Cent beasting it while we got another 2 or 3 kills before they dropped the pile on him. Pretty much summed up the fight. We had another few members such as Firefly, Andy K and that who beasted as well. Then the pile was dropped on them. We koed just about every target, great job today Bk (y)

Ending:

bkvsdfendingpicnov20200.jpg

Good fight DF, hopfully everything is worked out now. Great job today Bk's. You guys did awsome today! 4 - 0 in the torny so far, keep it up :D

Vanzant

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

2 kills for me

zzzz2d.jpg

zzzz1m.jpg

GF DF.

Jukkie 135/126 ciombat [perm banned July 07][unbanned June 09]

302nd person to 99 ranged.

Proud member/Ex-Elder of The BlacKnights (2005-present).

66Jukkie_done.png

Proud Ex-Domination member (2005).

Proud Ex-Mystic Knights Elder (2003-2005).

0k... full food/pray tank ...

despite some flaming from your members it was an enjoyable fight.... gf

great levels... (our pull was larger.. but due to people having to leave within 10 mins/laggy world.. people sat out...)

sorry that you had to cut so many ^^..

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Congrats BK ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gj, no sniping must have been interesting.

Lol at BK flaming if true.

mhm we have lots of pics we can write a book about it :D

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan