BK v DF (TLOL)

abs

Gj, no sniping must have been interesting.

Lol at BK flaming if true.

mhm we have lots of pics we can write a book about it :D

Yeah there was flaming after the fight, fact is that people dislike being told they are cheats and being forced to rematch a fight, I have watched the video of the previous fight and there was minimal actual sniping if any. Some of the claims of sniping in this fight were diabolical too (from both sides), you have to take that rule with a pinch of salt and not start spamming "sniping?" when someone has obviously misclicked or messed up a transition. BK members were annoyed at having to be so careful not to click in the wrong place and some thought it was silly, we piled amateurn0ob (level 107) first and that is why we took a while to charge, we spent like a minute making sure no one would pile the actual amateurnoob for fear of having to rematch again lol.

If you want people to accept the no sniping rule then you have to give a little room for error and that was simply not given to BK and with some errors in the first fight we were made out to be cheats. I hope you can understand why some members were disappointed and resorted to flaming although ofcourse it was not condoned and I apologise for any flaming that did occur.

I made a video of this fight which I will upload at some point :grin:

GF DF, it was again a clean fight and hopefully you found it to be the same way. GJ BK, we had quality binds and good tanking too considering there was no sniping :thumbsup: I survived the fight :cool:

Do you want to love me?

Yeah there was flaming after the fight, fact is that people dislike being told they are cheats and being forced to rematch a fight, I have watched the video of the previous fight and there was minimal actual sniping if any. Some of the claims of sniping in this fight were diabolical too (from both sides), you have to take that rule with a pinch of salt and not start spamming "sniping?" when someone has obviously misclicked or messed up a transition. BK members were annoyed at having to be so careful not to click in the wrong place and some thought it was silly, we piled amateurn0ob (level 107) first and that is why we took a while to charge, we spent like a minute making sure no one would pile the actual amateurnoob for fear of having to rematch again lol.

If you want people to accept the no sniping rule then you have to give a little room for error and that was simply not given to BK and with some errors in the first fight we were made out to be cheats. I hope you can understand why some members were disappointed and resorted to flaming although ofcourse it was not condoned and I apologise for any flaming that did occur.

GF DF, it was again a clean fight and hopefully you found it to be the same way. GJ BK, we had quality binds and good tanking too considering there was no sniping :thumbsup: I survived the fight :cool:

some probably were "misclicks" but most were not.. probably people forgetting about the rule when they see someone in full druid... looking forward to a rm full out on a saturday.

i dont really "understand" why your members were flaming... especially sad when it was continuous throughout the entire fight.

gf, your levels were dominate.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

some probably were "misclicks" but most were on purpose... probably people forgetting about the rule when they see someone in full dhide... looking forward to a rm full out on a saturday.

i dont really "understand" why your members were flaming... especially sad when it was continuous throughout the entire fight.

gf, your levels were dominate.

Rune, I doubt any we're on purpose? I don't think they would waste another warring day to just have it go to waste again..doesn't make much sense to me.

As for the flaming.,. it could have been put down to some extent,, especially during the ladder part of the fight

regardless I know the result wouldn't have been that different

Thanks for the fight Bk, I lagged that entire war... no more Britain :P

0k... full food/pray tank ...

despite some flaming from your members it was an enjoyable fight.... gf

great levels... (our pull was larger.. but due to people having to leave within 10 mins/laggy world.. people sat out...)

sorry that you had to cut so many ^^..

flaming is part of runescape, accept it or don't play!

ot cooooooooool nice job bk

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence