How to get rid of kids this halloween?

DaN

Well, ever since I've moved to england i don't get many trick or treaters, usually because i host halloween parties, the musics really loud and the kids get scared any1 who answers the door is gonna beat them up. But where i used to live, you could just hide behind ur gate and wen they open it pelt them with eggs and flour. Waterballoons filled with food dye works a treat as well.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy solution for your question: Paintball Gun. Have one of those bad boys on you I pretty much gurantee no one will attempt anything. Unless they have a paintball gun, then some kind of Civil War is gonna break out.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

You guys have it all wrong

Take a waterballoon launcher, buy some chubs(small bait fish, bigger than most blue gill in my lake :oops:) and let your imagination go to work

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Get a team of stonemasons to erect a 30-foot-high stone wall around your house, complete with guard towers and barbican. If any sod wants to walk in and ask for treats, bring on the boiling pitch and oil.

Or you could leave some meat out on the driveway for a few days. The smell would be vile.

1. Invest in a lot of this.

2. Impliment it to replace to rope in this

3. Have stuff to throw at anyone who makes it past

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Isn't that what happened to the fat man in Saw?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Isn't that what happened to the fat man in Saw?

I wouldn't know. I haven't seen Saw nor know anything about that plot other than the small blurb on IMDB.

This is kinda a spoiler but only taked up about 1 minute of the film and isnt mentioned again. It certainly doesnt ruin the main plot of the movie.

Basicly this crazy dude is putting ppl in these situations where they have to do really horrible and degrading stuff to get out. This fat dude has been put in a room full of razor and barbed wire, he has been given a slow acting poison and will die in an hour or something. The antidote is outside the room past the razor wire. Basicly this dude gets so cut up trying to escape he dies. Its pretty harsh. If you get the chance to see it then watch Saw ASAP. Because Saw2 is coming out soon ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

rig the doorbell so that it gives 'em a nice lil (HUGE) zap instead of actually ringing.

Or u could just bluetak a drawing pin onto the button.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

:lol: i love holloween(forgot the spelling)

this year me and a Few friends will have little fun with my old school and 60 eggs+ mabey a bb if my friend can leave his house with it :wink:

also my older friends getting a paint ball gun so who knows :?

also to get rid of the kids(im 14) try my advice which is hang dead animals on your door or doorbell i disected frogs this year and get to keep mine :twisted:

if no animals can be found try inviting M.J. :D

Alright, a very elaborate scheme:

Go to a costume store and buy a replica firearm, or obtain/build something that looks like a gun. On/around Haloween, camp next to your front door, and when they come, jump out like a crazy and shout "FREEZE MUTHAF*CKAS!" That should scare them sufficiently :P.

My neighbor (he's a Marine) got his 12guage and did that (it was unloaded). Scared the crap out of the kids and got them arrested for ringing his doorbell at 2am.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"