How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

I want some new shoes but can't find any I like. Everything seems to be either skating style shoes, those stupid canvas shoes everyone wears or leather dress-up shoes. Usually I go for sports casuals, but there seems to be nothing good in currently.

Get some Nike hi-tops?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want some new shoes but can't find any I like. Everything seems to be either skating style shoes, those stupid canvas shoes everyone wears or leather dress-up shoes. Usually I go for sports casuals, but there seems to be nothing good in currently.

Get some good shoes. Loafers preferably. Just [bleep]ing something leather. Or, if not leather, at least a brown or black leathery sneaker, like Puma or something.

LEATHER IS BEATHER

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Don't get loafers if you're not going to change your wardrobe accordingly.

And I still can't stand loafers. I think they have no elegance to them, they seem cheap and vulgar.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

... And sneakers do?

I find those silly sneakers like the nike hi tops you recommended very ridiculous. They're almost cartoonish when people wear them. Bah. I've yet to find the perfect kind of shoe, though. Odds are they're hiding in some tiny shop in some tiny town and I will find them one day and buy enough pairs to last a lifetime.

When I work, I have to wear some more dressy type clothes, and I hate wearing that look.

For any other time, I tend to like Black, or dark clothing, mixed with some blue jeans. Kinda more of a look you would expect out of a rocker kind of guy :P but nothing like you'd get out of emo people with all the black eyeshadow and makeup, and solid black clothing with all kinds of chains and all. That's a little extreme for me lol.

... And sneakers do?

I find those silly sneakers like the nike hi tops you recommended very ridiculous. They're almost cartoonish when people wear them. Bah. I've yet to find the perfect kind of shoe, though. Odds are they're hiding in some tiny shop in some tiny town and I will find them one day and buy enough pairs to last a lifetime.

Exactly, they're almost cartoonish. They're not meant to be elegant and they rarely attempt to be, they're casual and urban. Loafers though, they're made of a noble, elegant material, but they either have ugly designs on them, or they're too minimalist (nothing on them + square toes), and I find that particularly unattractive.

And that's why I think if you're going to be wearing a more elegant attire, you should get some Oxford or Derby style shoes, preferably not in black so you can keep it casual when you need to.

But it's very likely Jeff doesn't want that elegant attire. Which is why something a lot more casual, like retro hi-tops, is a much better idea than loafers in my opinion.

I do like oxfords as well. I just can never find any of them down here. >:l

My shoes that I like the most are pretty much oxfords, but they're technically loafers because of just how they are. I still love them, though.

When I work, I have to wear some more dressy type clothes, and I hate wearing that look.

For any other time, I tend to like Black, or dark clothing, mixed with some blue jeans. Kinda more of a look you would expect out of a rocker kind of guy :P but nothing like you'd get out of emo people with all the black eyeshadow and makeup, and solid black clothing with all kinds of chains and all. That's a little extreme for me lol.

I absolutely can't stand wearing matching pants and a shrit of the same color. Maybe it's because none of my clothes have any decals at all (except for one shirt). But I just hate how it looks.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Yeah, I think most people will agree. Unless both your top and your legwear is black, you shouldn't match the two.

Yeah, I think most people will agree. Unless both your top and your legwear is black, you shouldn't match the two.

And even that is overkill, in my opinion. Unless you want to look like your in mourning.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, gonna bump this again, haha.

I kinna changed my style. Skinniest jeans from pacsun if its not to hot. If its really hot, khaki shorts with a white tee. Shoes = Vans Authentics or Nike Sb's. Striped sweaters. Cardigans.

Anyone know what to wear with this? http://endemicskatestore.com/store/images/dunk-high-sport-red.gif

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

I kinna changed my style. Skinniest jeans from pacsun if its not to hot. If its really hot, khaki shorts with a white tee. Shoes = Vans Authentics or Nike Sb's. Striped sweaters. Cardigans.

Anyone know what to wear with this? http://endemicskatestore.com/store/images/dunk-high-sport-red.gif

In comment to those shoes, yikes way too strange of a color in my opinion. Then again all I wear is monochrome.

And am I the only person who wears skinny jeans even when its like 100F?

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

In comment to those shoes, yikes way too strange of a color in my opinion. Then again all I wear is monochrome.

nah.

I still suit up in the heat.

Although it's getting so haaard. I need to find a way to look good in just shorts and a t-shirt.

Preppy, brand name clothing.

All i have in my closet. Occasionaly i go to the thift shop, walmart, target and find some cute clothes/shoes also.

S_arah.png

As a rule, I never wear anything made by American Eagle or Aeropostale.

Generally, I wear black shorts, and select my shirt from a variety of t-shirts, which generally looks like one of these:

ACDC (looks godlike in it)

Slipknot (rarely, because I'm forced to explain to everyone who asks that I bought it several years before psychosocial.)

Billy Talent (less, after their last album)

Bullet for my valentine (never, after their last album)

Variety of U of Michigan T-shirts

My favorite South Pole T-shirt (which I love, so I make an exception to my never buy overpriced mainstream garbage.)

And the funny thing is that every Christmas, all of my relatives go: "he only wears the same shirts over and over and over; he must not have enough clothes."

And every year, the local church is distributing a couple dozen American Eagle and Aeropostale T-shirts, still in the paper in the box, lol.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

You wear the same clothes, just the same as the people you feel better than. You said yourself: shorts and a t-shirt. I can understand why they think you don't have a lot of clothes.

I don't get the appeal of being pretentious when it comes to clothing. Blasting brand names is idiotic and immature, of course, but that's why you find real clothes.

I'm very fond of shorts and a t-shirt. It gets the job done.

Me and my friend are thinking about looking for suits next week though. I'm excited.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

i like to wear jeans and tight fitting tops that show off how manly my torso is - branded or cheap it doesnt matter, i make it look good ;)

gf has started putting me in longsleeve shirts, not my fave but whatever makes her happy - apparently it looks sophisticated?

i prefer practical footwear to showy crap, either running shoes or some decent boots

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Baggy longsleeves and jeans. Occasionally baggy shortsleeves.

I despise shorts for no real reason. I must've been traumatized as a child or something.

[/hide]

tight fitting tops

manly

No.

Depends on how he means tight. If they fit well, they should skim the skin narrowly. Too tight and you look like a guido, too loose and you're swimming in fabric. American-made clothes are usually too large, because we're generally big folks.

I hate that I care about how I look now.