How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

Get some good shoes. Loafers preferably. Just [bleep]ing something leather. Or, if not leather, at least a brown or black leathery sneaker, like Puma or something.

LEATHER IS BEATHER

I don't get the appeal of being pretentious when it comes to clothing. Blasting brand names is idiotic and immature, of course, but that's why you find real clothes.

And yet you think it's cool, hip, trendy and "in" to wear leather shoes ? Given the correct attire, leather shoes go well, but if you wear leather shoes, just because they are leather, then you're approaching a level of douchbaggery unheard of since [i can't think of anything funny to put here].

Besides, what's wrong with plain sneakers ?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-shirt, jeans, pair of new balance shoes. If it's chilly out either a brown, green, or blue fleece.

It's all about the fleece man. :cool:

In fact, what color fleece I wear is a subject of bets. It's rather odd.

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

Jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a hat. I don't really like most name brand's, because a lot of them feature the logo more than an actual design. I prefer plain colored/white shirts.

Now that winter's over I've started wearing short sleeves again. It feels so much different when you're used to long sleeves. So empowering.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Get some good shoes. Loafers preferably. Just [bleep]ing something leather. Or, if not leather, at least a brown or black leathery sneaker, like Puma or something.

LEATHER IS BEATHER

I don't get the appeal of being pretentious when it comes to clothing. Blasting brand names is idiotic and immature, of course, but that's why you find real clothes.

And yet you think it's cool, hip, trendy and "in" to wear leather shoes ? Given the correct attire, leather shoes go well, but if you wear leather shoes, just because they are leather, then you're approaching a level of douchbaggery unheard of since [i can't think of anything funny to put here].

Besides, what's wrong with plain sneakers ?

He said he wanted a good, different pair of shoes. Different =/= plain.

And I've reached, orbited, and conquered the planet of Douchbag long, long ago.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Shorts, below the knee but not waaaay long, usually under "swish" pants. Or "silkies". Not sure what you would call them. I can't stand jeans, unless they are loose, which I have yet to find. Also short-sleeved shirts, or a white long-sleeved shirt with a shorter shirt on over it. Jackets or sweatshirts when needed. I don't like name brand clothes, or clothes with logos and stuff on them.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

tight fitting tops

manly

No.

easy there tiger - this aint the 1950's any more yeh? ;)

and i didnt mean [bleep]boy tanktops, just clothes which hug my physique

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I dress fabulously :P .

In all seriousness, the majority of my attire was rather neutral (grey/navy/white) before I branched out.

Depending on what I'm doing, I tend to wear coloured jeans (chocolate/purple) and a white tee (not too tight), possibly with a black skivvy underneath or striped shirt over top. In terms of shoes, it's generally some variety of leather (though I do have some shoeless kicks for relaxing).

If I want to feel formal/hipster ironic, I might toss on a suit jacket :) .

Winter

Skate shoes... brightly coloured ones (Nike at the moment)

Grey or blue skinnies (monkey genes)

Plain skinny fit t-shirt, normally white or purple, unbranded or a blazer or a checked shirt or a polo shirt

Black flat cap (Atticus) Or a zip up hoodie (grey) with hood up and zip half way.

Summer,

Plain t-shirt

Board shorts

Mewlery (man jewelery)

Skate shoes or flip flops.

sudzy.png

It is starting to get in the mid to high 80s so I'm starting to wear my shorts again. When its below 80 degrees I'll wear my A.P.C. jeans, which are awesome jeans that don't wash. I'd recommend them to anyone.

tFtfA.jpg

http://www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_20733-64-1718_Necessary-Evil---Highwayman-Coat.htm

That, with some sort of T-Shirt, usually Crow Spirit ( http://www.blackrose.co.uk/index.php?leaf=dt181600 ) or Zombie Night ( http://www.blackrose.co.uk/index.php?leaf=dw176700 )

And a pair of Demonia Rocky 10's (can't be bothered hunting for a good picture)

Pictures always help, right? Looking to get a couple pair of somewhat baggy trousers too.

EDIT: People at college were surprised when I didn't come in with a bigger pair of boots, I would have but I couldn't find any under £100 (the Demonias cost £80)

And I'm thinking of trying a black shirt with them, just to see how it looks.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

http://www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_20733-64-1718_Necessary-Evil---Highwayman-Coat.htm

That, with some sort of T-Shirt, usually Crow Spirit ( http://www.blackrose.co.uk/index.php?leaf=dt181600 ) or Zombie Night ( http://www.blackrose.co.uk/index.php?leaf=dw176700 )

And a pair of Demonia Rocky 10's (can't be bothered hunting for a good picture)

Pictures always help, right? Looking to get a couple pair of somewhat baggy trousers too.

EDIT: People at college were surprised when I didn't come in with a bigger pair of boots, I would have but I couldn't find any under £100 (the Demonias cost £80)

And I'm thinking of trying a black shirt with them, just to see how it looks.

So do you dress like that because you have father issues or because you just like to pretend that you are a vampire?

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Meh, believe what you want, but for the hell of it..

Firstly, I have a good relationship with my father.

Secondly, whilst I have in interest in vampires, that purely comes from my interest in horror/slasher films, in no way do I believe I am a vampire, funny you say that though, it's a running joke in my class at college, and if I want to argue technicalities, since I go out in daylight, it'd actually be a dhampir you're wanting to accuse me of believing I am.

Frankly, I just like that style of clothing, there's no real reason behind it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Meh, believe what you want, but for the hell of it..

Firstly, I have a good relationship with my father.

Secondly, whilst I have in interest in vampires, that purely comes from my interest in horror/slasher films, in no way do I believe I am a vampire, funny you say that though, it's a running joke in my class at college, and if I want to argue technicalities, since I go out in daylight, it'd actually be a dhampir you're wanting to accuse me of believing I am.

Frankly, I just like that style of clothing, there's no real reason behind it.

Mad respect to you for answering.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I don't see the appeal in the whole gothic, black and metal thing. But kudos to you for making it your own and actually having a style. I can definitely respect that, no matter how I don't understand it.

I don't see the appeal in the whole gothic, black and metal thing. But kudos to you for making it your own and actually having a style. I can definitely respect that, no matter how I don't understand it.

I agree. I think its [developmentally delayed]ed when people wear any type of clothing with the intention of associating oneself with a group. Most people I've met who dress like that are just sheep following a gothic/vampire/whatever movement for who knows what reason. They think they are tough, violent, or scary, but usually end up being scrawny pale kids. I also feel the same way about things like gang clothing (i.e. wearing tons of red cause B's up and C's down, dawg)

I saw a video of a Dragonforce concert one time, and this one kid was actually so pathetic that when he put his arm up to throw up the devil horns (or whatever that hand gesture is called) he kept it up there for a few seconds and then had to actually brace his arm with his other arm because he wasnt even strong enough to hold up his own appendage. Nothing says hardcore like being unable to even hold your hand in the air. :rolleyes:

But I guess if you just like the way it looks, I cant really argue with that.

Myweponsgood.gif

Jeans and a t-shirt. I'm not so picky about where my shifts come from though most of my shirts are from Aeropostale and American Eagle. I like Aero jeans. Something about them just feels better than Levis and such. And most of my clothes have stains of some sort on them. Mostly from working on the car, but that happens.

Generally, I just wear whatever. Either some Khaki cargo shorts during the warmer months or some jeans during the colder months or when I have work to do.

I also wear decent T-shirts(like this one: http://www.shopecko.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3929541&cp=2846009.3033354 ) during the summer, or some longer-sleeved shirts during the winter.

Oh, also, I wear a fedora when I want to feel AWESOME :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I have decided that someday I would wear, top to bottom:

Tortoise shell, brown lens Wayfarers

White neckerchief (optional)

Single-breasted navy blazer with gold buttons

T-shirt (Scoop/crew neck, 2-inch wide horizontal stripes alternating white and blue)

Cognac belt

White skinny jeans/chinos

Cognac Derby shoes.

I felt I had to announce that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

That's pretty cool, although completely hipster. You'll have to do it quick while the hipster movement is still alive. Although all those things are cool if you make them a little bit different.

I've never really like tortoise shell glasses, though. Just my two cents. They can look great, but I just don't like them for some reason.

Also, question: How many of you guys out there can tie your own tie? People seem so amazed that I can do it myself, that it isn't a clip-on or something. Wtf? We're in high school; you should be able to tie a damn tie - and, preferably, tie it right.