How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mrmegakirby

TUXEDO-ish THURSDAY [bleep]ES!

I'm starting this [cabbage] at my school.

Wednesday is kilt day.

Actually only one person wears a kilt, but still.

Un-Casual Fridays at my school.

Just bought a pair of these badboys:

31Xj8jYVL9L._SS400_.jpg

My old boots are getting a little worn out.

+hype.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just bought a pair of these badboys:

31Xj8jYVL9L._SS400_.jpg

My old boots are getting a little worn out.

Those are pretty sick.

I've wanted these for awhile, but I'll never have it. Its like one of those things you wish for but can never have, even if you had money for it.

http://uk.burberry.com/fcp/product/clothing-accessories/men%27s-shoes/lace-up-ankle-shoes/10000006054?colour=cordovan&lastcategoryurl=true?int_cid=mens_shoes_hero_160909_10000006054

Absolutely amazing. The cut and color are fantastic.

1260955552084-1.jpg

Footy shorts and thongs. It's too hot to bother with much clothing around here. In winter I dtich the thongs. On the way to and from work it's tracksuit pants and a polo shirt.

SoLawny.png

I wish I could go somewhere with nice stores for my shopping. Maybe this summer I'll go stay with my brother for a while and get some clothes at one of the fancier malls there.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

We have a few decent department stores, but they actually have higher prices and lower quality than some of the stores like American Eagle and such. I need some brown sneakers for when I'm dressed relatively casually ... Maybe a nice belt, too. Those are purchases I will need for spring.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I dress like a pro. I got some sweet Desert Boots for this Winter - some think they're disgusting and some want me in their beds they're so hot :cool:

They're the boots that WW1 UK soldiers used to wear apparently, it feels like I'm walking on a cloud

clarks-original-desert-boot.jpg

hiccup.png

I dress like a pro. I got some sweet Desert Boots for this Winter - some think they're disgusting and some want me in their beds they're so hot :cool:

They're the boots that WW1 UK soldiers used to wear apparently, it feels like I'm walking on a cloud

clarks-original-desert-boot.jpg

I saw those at the store the the a couple weeks ago, the sole on them isn't like any other shoe i've seen before it was quite interesting but something I would never wear.

tFtfA.jpg

Footy shorts and thongs. It's too hot to bother with much clothing around here. In winter I dtich the thongs. On the way to and from work it's tracksuit pants and a polo shirt.

That would feel good in hot weather, but it would royally suck if someone pulled your shorts down.

The last bastard that did that got his [wagon] kicked and missed school the next day.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

That would feel good in hot weather, but it would royally suck if someone pulled your shorts down.

The last bastard that did that got his [wagon] kicked and missed school the next day.

I'm a bit too old to be doing that. Back in school it was never an issue though, because all the guys wore the same things. Besides, they don't exactly leave a lot to the imagination as it is :smile:

SoLawny.png

Wait, by thongs you mean the underwear?

All the boys you knew wore thongs?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Thongs is an Australian term for sandals/flip flops.

It is pretty hilarious though taken out of context.

Oh god, that's great! I thought I was the only one thinking oddly about it... :unsure:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Thongs is an Australian term for sandals/flip flops.

It is pretty hilarious though taken out of context.

Oh god, that's great! I thought I was the only one thinking oddly about it... :unsure:

For a long time I looked at the word "thong" with a " :blink: " till you said that.

22031_s.gif

Leather belt, black skate shoes, band shirt, jeans, watch.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

I want some new shoes but can't find any I like. Everything seems to be either skating style shoes, those stupid canvas shoes everyone wears or leather dress-up shoes. Usually I go for sports casuals, but there seems to be nothing good in currently.

rosssigfinal.jpg