How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

I guess I'll give you guys what I'm wearing now as a reference for what I normally wear.

A dark gray T-shirt, a little tight

Fairly nice but not expensive jeans (Levi's maybe? I'd have to take them off or use a mirror to find out).

A belt. Because the jeans would fall off if I didn't wear it.

White socks. These totally pull the outfit together :lol:

A pair of black and gray nikes. They match the shirt but that's only a coincidence, since there my only pair of shoes.

Normally I'll throw a hoodie or jacket over it. I was wearing my jacket when I was outside, but I don't exactly need it inside. It's also gray black and white, but again, it's also my only jacket.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeans/T-Shirt. Sometimes shorts. I have no fashion sense whatsoever.

Same. So long as I'm comfortable, I'm fine. :thumbup:

Count me in as well. :)

Though, I say no to anything pink. It just looks weird.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Jeans/T-Shirt. Sometimes shorts. I have no fashion sense whatsoever.

Same. So long as I'm comfortable, I'm fine. :thumbup:

Count me in as well. :)

Though, I say no to anything pink. It just looks weird.

Tough guys wear pink.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I wear whatever is not in the washer that is also comfortable with the current weather. Screw fashion sense. :mrgreen:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

it's getting colder now, so i wear a shirt, a hoodie, and a coat. for pants, i switch between slacks and jeans

my shoes, i have 3 primary pairs of shoes i switch around. another set once it starts to snow.

most of my shirts are from Guess/Esprit. They're more subtle than AA/AE/Hollister/Aero etc. Not to mention look way better and cost just as much if not less.

also.. i didnt realize plaid is that popular. everyone's wearing that here now and stores are full of them

Most of my pants are now khakis from Old Navy (which owns). I've still got two pairs of lame camo pants I need to replace when things go on clearance there. Same actually with the shorts. All khaki, except for maybe two pairs? Generally wear a tshirt, generally black, generally with some logo-y thing... One from my school's homecoming, one with Link on it, one with pirates, two from The House of Blues, plus a light gray Detroit Hockey shirt. Then I generally wear my green school band hoodie for lack of any plain hoodie to wear... I ought to go to Hot Topic and acquire a nice stripey one.

As for shoes, I've got grey/purple Nikes that I wear when I'm lazy, and black/charcoal [double-upper high top] Chuck Taylors I wear when I'm not.

wbfeab.jpg

Crappy pic, but awesome shoes. Not laced like that anymore though, black laces were removed and white laces were laced traditionally up to the 2nd eyelet.

Casual, I guess. I don't really feel the urge to express myself with my clothing. Although I do have a KUKL band shirt, it was a gift (a friend made it! :o). Last weekend somebody came up to me saying he knew the band and thought it was so cool that he saw somebody with a KUKL shirt. :')

But maybe...I do have the urge to express myself a little through my clothing, sometimes I go to a place where I know that all the people will have a certain look (for example a small folk concert) and then I try to dress exactly the opposite of what is accepted there. I really can't help it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

My 'look' is very boring. What I own will sum it up for you:

1 pair of jeans

5 t-shirts (plain with a small design on the front)

2 thin jumpers (both v neck, 1 white, 1 cream/yellowy)

1 black zip hoody (decaying and old)

1 winter jacket

2 beanies (thick grey winter one and thin grey cool one)

Usually I go for the jean-tshirt-jumper-coat combo.

No-one has realized that I've been wearing the same clothes since last year so it's all good.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

1 pair of jeans

1 winter jacket

No-one has realized that I've been wearing the same clothes since last year so it's all good.

You only own one pair of pants? :-|

1 pair of jeans

1 winter jacket

Eh I get by with only a few pairs. I mean you can wear the same pair for a long time as long as you aren't rolling around in dirt or anything with them.

1 pair of jeans

1 winter jacket

Eh I get by with only a few pairs. I mean you can wear the same pair for a long time as long as you aren't rolling around in dirt or anything with them.

Yeah, pants last a few days or so at least. They're durable anyway...

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Pimp stick, bling, and an edible thong. aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, really good way to get a hot cash register to notice you.

A male cash register?

---

I usually just wear whatever T-shirt that I can find and some blue jeans. I also like to wear casual button-up shirts (usually a solid colour). In fact, right now I'm wearing similar clothes to what that neo-nazi character from Sons of Anarchy wears. Great show. (No, I'm not a neo-nazi.)

aj-weston_253x152.png

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Pimp stick, bling, and an edible thong. aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, really good way to get a hot cash register to notice you.

A male cash register?

---

I usually just wear whatever T-shirt that I can find and some blue jeans. I also like to wear casual button-up shirts (usually a solid colour). In fact, right now I'm wearing similar clothes to what that neo-nazi character from Sons of Anarchy wears. Great show. (No, I'm not a neo-nazi.)

aj-weston_253x152.png

It's appealing to all genders. Try it out.

guido_49.png

American Apparel shirts

Generic skater jeans, not tight though

ASICS usually

i don't dress like an average high schooler from around here

You're from SoCal wearing AA and skater jeans. How does that set you apart...?

sorry, my sarcasm failed to be detected.

that's my fault :oops:

Flannel/Pull-over/Hoodie/Cardigan, t-shirt, black/gray skinnies, shoelaces for a belt (I can't find it. :mellow:), fat high tops (Osiris Beat it Bronx atm), Jack&Jones militarish jacket.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I wear whatever I feel like, depending on my mood. Sometimes it's just a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, sometimes it's dressy-casual, sometimes I just feel like bumming it in sweatpants and a hoodie. Very rarely will I wear a dress or skirts. (I did wear a nice dress on Thanksgiving though, I felt like being a pretty pretty princess ^_^ )