How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tend to wear a faded yellow golf shirt, beigh shorts, brown dress shoes, a john deer tractor hat, and a fanny pack if i have things to carry

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

I just whatever the temperature allows for. If it's hot out, I'll wear T-shirt and shorts. If it's cold, I'll wear a hoodie and sweatpants.

I do wear hoodies a lot though. And sweatpants.

Does anyone buy clothes online here? I've been considering it since the stores around here pretty much all suck, but I'm not sure how to select the right size. I usually need size M and most of the time that fits perfectly, but perfectly fitting also means that if it's slightly smaller than usual or it shrinks while washing it will be too small. This could of course be fixed by ordering an L, but if the M would already be okay and not too small, the L would be too large.

So are there any guidelines for this or should I just order an M/L (advice?) and hope for the best? There is a size guide on the site if that helps, it tells me I need M but I'm still not really sure. :P

Well different brands have different fits, so you'll just have to take a chance and try something out and if it doesn't fit return it

Same stuff happens with me, I just don't wash my shirts that often. By that i mean don't wash after every single wear. I don't wash any of my jeans so whatever

I don't wash any of my jeans so whatever

That's... not particularly hygienic.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I dress pretty averagely. Random t shirt ( I only have 2 good ones ) and cut off jeans. In Winter I will probably buy a few more pairs of jeans...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

not really, i'm not rolling around in dirt or anything, im just wearing them around school or somewhere out and that's it. most of my jeans are raw anyways so i don't want to wash them

not really, i'm not rolling around in dirt or anything, im just wearing them around school or somewhere out and that's it. most of my jeans are raw anyways so i don't want to wash them

You don't need to roll around in dirt for them to get dirty. And dirt isn't the only thing you need to watch for. It really isn't very hygienic.

You don't need to roll around in dirt for them to get dirty. And dirt isn't the only thing you need to watch for. It really isn't very hygienic.

Clearly the only solution to this problem is to go pantless.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Have you guys ever tried washing motorbike jeans? You'll never complain about the importance of hygiene again after trying to dry the flippin things.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• 2 weeks later...

What raws you repping?

APCs and Nudies are favorites of mine.

1260955552084-1.jpg

Lol I like to sport a banana suit :P

cp10801091358v.jpg

Seriously lol I just wear blue pants, or purple skinny jeans, or blue jeans, only got three or four pairs of pants in all :P

As for shirts, I sport stripes a lot. My favorite shirt is just a simple black and white stripe fallen shirt. Another one I got is a green and navy blue striped long sleeve :P very stylin haha

as for shoes, basically whatever fits haha I wear size 15 so it's hard to find shoes big enough lol thats bigger than most peoples heads :P

And I always wear black socks, I hate ankle socks >.>

Today I wore a white shirt and blue jeans, which combined with my current hair, made every anime nerd I know (which means nearly everyone I know) call me L.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Wait a second... You people wear clothes? I knew there was something wrong with you!!!!

Ciao

If you want to know who I am, then just ask.

As a general rule of thumb, I believe that most humans are idiots.

Runescape players doubly so.

TUXEDO-ish THURSDAY [bleep]ES!

I'm starting this [cabbage] at my school.

Wednesday is kilt day.

Actually only one person wears a kilt, but still.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Tie Tuesday is too predictable. And this Tuxedo Thursday (tomorrow) is a special occasion. Because I said so. Ha!

I have some nice ties, though. A common outfit for me is my pieced-together suit (I'll be getting at least two real Italian suits when I turn sixteen, my father guaranteed them too me because I paid for most of my car (and they're only a hundred dollars where he gets them) and right now I'm hitting a big growth spurt, so it'd be pointless to get them now), or at least a wicked rad t-shirt with my suit jacket (more of a sports coat). I rarely wear jeans any more. Although lately I have been wearing tight sweaters on occasion.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream