Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but now millions of people burn every copy of Star Wars and we can no longer watch a great movie.

I wish that I could figure out how to use this new <3: program I got today.

Granted, but your computer can not handle your new skills, resulting in a crash resulting in a fire burning down your house with you in it.

I wish I would stop sitting up to 4am working on stuff not realizing how time flies.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Granted, but you soon realize that you aren't getting stuff done as soon as you'd like.

I wish I could afford more novels.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Granted, but this catches the attention of the government and they secretly abduct you to perform experiments upon you to figure out how this happened and if they can use it.

I wish people weren't so close-minded all the time.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Granted, but then you find people are confused all the time, and you land up spending far longer having to explain things and providing your intended interpretation. Sadly, this results in everyone on earth getting killed by the next great meteor shower, and none of the human race survives. :boohoo:

I wish for... ....... ...oh nuts, I totally can not think of anything! Just make your next wish on the next post, everyone! Sorry, my mind hit a wall! :wall:

~Mr. D. V. "Stuck in midstream... At least this isn't the end of human existence, right?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

In that case. I wish we had warp technology to travel and explore distance planets. :o

Lqt9R.png

Granted, but he leaves no evidence that he did it. Therefore he isn't proven a fraud and goes on to blow up more buildings as law enforcement tries to find another suspect.

I wish I had magical powers.

Lqt9R.png

Granted, but you have no control over it, you end up killing/torturing all your friends, saddened by what has happen you decide to become a eremite, settling down on a mountain top.

Your magic turns the mountain into a active volcano, and you die in the blistering heat of the lava.

I wish i was Rihannas boyfriend :)

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Granted, but your metabolism runs so high that you can't keep up fueling it with food and end up dying from exhaustion.

I wish the economy was better.

Lqt9R.png

Granted but now everything is to cheap that all the buisnesses go bankrupt and we have to go back to the old ways of living.

I wish that I had more time to do things.

granted but the easter bunnies ears fall off due to the shear stress

i wish i wish i had a fish

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted but because of the Dr. Suess like rhyming you get some screwed over goldfish that doesn't want to do anything outside of the rules.

I wish that I did not need to sleep while having this cause no ill effects to my personal health.