RIP The Rev

Maleficus1055

Oh wahh, you don't care, then get out.

I don't even listen to Avenged Sevenfold any more, but that was really unexpected. He died pretty young.. 28! Jeepers.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Same age as heath ledger, right?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I feel bad saying it, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Now I don't have to listen to anymore new Avenged Sevenfold.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

He was so young too :( Did they rule out drug related death yet?

wtf is up with the chain of young famous ones dying? :ohnoes:

He died of natural causes. It's been posted on the official Avenged Sevenfold website too. http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

:(

NOOOOOO

A7x is one of my favorite bands!

Damn it!

And he was a pretty damn good drummer, too.

I hope this doesn't mean the end of Avenged Sevenfold icon_ohnoes.gif

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The only member with any talent, and so young too. Always very sad.

He died of natural causes. It's been posted on the official Avenged Sevenfold website too. http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/

Haha, "natural causes" being years of heavy cocaine abuse and debauchery.

2009rb9.jpg

ah ah ah

Synyster Gates is a damn good guitar player (albeit his main talent is just climbing the higher portion of the neck)

Regardless, I can't imagine an A7x without The Rev. Not only was he a beastly drummer (I've been listening to their discography non-stop on a loop since my last comment on this page - no lie) but he was like the heart and soul of the band. They better make a tribute album. It better be accoustic. And they better not break up.

I want them to handle it like Hawthorne Heights handled the death of their "screamer". By putting his name on all future albums, and never even attempting to replace him.

James Sulliven will be with us in spirit. Always.

ah ah ah

Synyster Gates is a damn good guitar player (albeit his main talent is just climbing the higher portion of the neck)

No.

Shoot me please.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Haha, "natural causes" being years of heavy cocaine abuse and debauchery.

well is there any other way a rockstar should go?

He was an amazingly good drummer, the other members may be a lot less talented, and I'm sure if they continue their new material will suffer heavily, but I wouldnt say that they were completely untalented.

Tk5SF.png

ah ah ah

No.

Shoot me please.

I admit that was a rather boring solo. But the solos in their songs, even the intros to some of them sound incredible (looking at opening to "Brompton Cocktail" solo in "Afterlife") plus the entire song of "Sidewinder". I'm not saying these are peticularlly hard songs overall, but they sure as hell sound cool. And as you said in the drum cover thread, true talent is shown in composition, not repitition.

I'm not arguing with the fact that the Rev was the most talented member. Because he honestly was. But give the other guys some credit too. M. Night has certainly improved upon his singing over the years as well. He sounded dreadful on Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, but by the time you get to City of Evil, he actually sounded like a respectable singer.

I admit that was a rather boring solo. But the solos in their songs, even the intros to some of them sound incredible (looking at opening to "Brompton Cocktail" solo in "Afterlife") plus the entire song of "Sidewinder". I'm not saying these are peticularlly hard songs overall, but they sure as hell sound cool. And as you said in the drum cover thread, true talent is shown in composition, not repitition.

I'm not arguing with the fact that the Rev was the most talented member. Because he honestly was. But give the other guys some credit too. M. Night has certainly improved upon his singing over the years as well. He sounded dreadful on Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, but by the time you get to City of Evil, he actually sounded like a respectable singer.

We're not going to see eye to eye on this and arguing it is pointless since it is a matter of opinion. You think he's good, I think he sucks. End of story.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

ah ah ah

No.

Shoot me please.

That was stupid.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

We're not going to see eye to eye on this and arguing it is pointless since it is a matter of opinion. You think he's good, I think he sucks. End of story.

You and I just don't get along too well on the MM&T subforum do we? :lol:

I feel bad saying it, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Now I don't have to listen to anymore new Avenged Sevenfold.

5$ that they will make a song dedicated to him, probably a drum solo in it too.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Eh, unfortunate, but [cabbage] happens.

Decent drummer nonetheless, and I found the music alright.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

5$ that they will make a song dedicated to him, probably a drum solo in it too.

I hope so! But I want it to be accoustic out of respect. Having a new drummer play in a song dedicated to their dead drummer doesn't seem like a very cool thing to do.