Post thy best trips ever

Squisher_33

had spectres today, usualy make around 350k and get 8-10 blues, enough to pay for 1k cballs and get some summon xp

then this happened, the 4 seeds are snapdragon and are 360k alone

100103172422.png

i just want a picture and/or description of your best trip, between charms or money or xp, to any boss or task or monster youve been too

if this gets popular i may have a wall of fame for title of not just personal best but tipit best, for example calibanio once had 2 solo arma hilts in 1 trip on a pic, that is worthy of a wall of fame

edit: wooooooot it was 1m, i had dwarf weed in another tab and i got 10 dwarf weed thatt task but when i depositited tort it went to herb tab instead of the drop tab

actual gain was 1016k

a_final_name.png

yes cuz you can bank all those herbs that are like 3-4k which i dont pick up

to make it better i just finished farming those 4 snap seeds and got 38 off 4 seeds, thats abuot 330k extra added on so baout a 1.3 task

a_final_name.png

my three best slayer tasks

gargs- 3 mauls, 3 rfh

mages- 3 boots

black drags- kbd head solo and 500 yews and 4 rune longs

also i make ~1m each blue drag task

oh, and btw, if you just leave your cannon down there and get a macaw and bank every herr+ herb you can make way more than just to pay for c-balls (banking with house tele pray up, glory to edge, slayer ring to summona)

Y_Z.png

Well, in an abby spectres task (I don't remember, 120ish of them I think, I got:

1 Snapdragon Seed

~10 Rannar

~20 assorted herbs better than Harralander

1 Rune Full Helm

1 Random event from which I got 2 snapdragons

2-3 Blue charms

Other stuff not worth mentioning in detail.

That's the best slayer task I've ever had.

Although once I got 8 rannar from chaos druids, and in that trip I picked up every herb, vial, and rune I got.

...So yeah, I don't have much luck.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Once got four black masks from a cave horrors task.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I had a great Specters trip the other day too. I honestly dont know if Jagex improved their already good drops :o

no it just appears that way due to risen herb costs, some herbs are 5k that used to be 1k, snap seeds used to be 35k now theyre 85k so the drops have just risen tons in price due to the big herb update

a_final_name.png

Talking in monetary terms it has to be this:

11f72.png

Best armadyl lootshare trip:

23922.png

Best armadyl solo trip:

090730101331.png

Best armadyl coinshare trip:

Chest +

1bfbd.png

+

1bfbe.png

Best firemaking trip:

080807060944.png

(Notice date, it was 50m+ at that time)

Best Zamorak solo trip in terms of boss kills:

20202.png

(Most income trip was 2 addy arrow drops in a row, got only 2 kills on that trip, though)

Best house party trip:

2393e.png

Best cabbage trip:

23945.png

Yeah.. those are pretty much mine.

4 clues from steel task in which i got sara plate legs, zammy plate legs, zammy d hide body and last was junk.

Other then that a vissy and granite legs from wyvern task.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Visage from black dragon task, 8 D boots in 240 Spiri Mage kills was nice as well :D

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.