The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

According to RS Wiki they only need level 5 to clean and are used to make anti-poison potions, also needing level 5.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grimy_marrentill

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I hope this helps:

Fishing lvl | Fishing XP | Feather# | Urn# | Trout# | Salmon#| Trout% | Salmon%

------------|------------|----------|-------|--------|--------|--------|--------

88 | 184,470 | 2,645 | 58 | 1,484 | 1,161 | 56.11% | 43.89%

89 | 264,810 | 3,889 | 75 | 2,246 | 1,643 | 57.75% | 42.25%

90 | 14,980 | 224 | 4 | 135 | 89 | 60.27% | 39.73%

91 | 82,630 | 1,173 | 27 | 649 | 524 | 55.33% | 44.67%

92 | 602,676 | 8,566 | 197 | 4,772 | 3,794 | 55.71% | 44.29%

93 | 594,460 | 8,466 | 194 | 4,758 | 3,708 | 56.20% | 43.80%

94 | 105,760 | 1,496 | 35 | 823 | 673 | 55.01% | 44.99%

95 | 831,100 | 11,804 | 273 | 6,584 | 5,220 | 55.78% | 44.22%

96 | 846,290 | 12,003 | 280 | 6,696 | 5,307 | 55.79% | 44.21%

------------|------------|----------|-------|--------|--------|--------|--------

Total | 3,527,176 | 50,266 | 1,143 | 28,147 | 22,119 | 56.00% | 44.00%

EoC drop fishing. Trout and salmon numbers are calculated from fishing xp, feathers (fish total), and urns.

I think you have good fishing luck :)

Okay, I'll probably turn that data into something sometime later, as I'm sorta busy atm, but it'll happen when I have a moment (and aren't totally mathed out).

Also, just looking at those numbers, it averages out to a nice round number (for the percent), yet runewiki has it at 59.4% (3.4% higher), but you have a sample of about twice the size of theirs (25k), so yours is probably a tad more accurate.

And thanks, I'd like to think I have good luck fishing :)

Also, does anyone have any good ways to train magic in f2p?

Superheating and high alching are the best ways I know of.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

There are still the 'pro' groups who do GOP, but if you aren't experienced and you're looking for tokens, I'd say stick to leeching off the bots as you'd be in for a thrashing.

For what it's worth the FC is: Gee oh pee

Usually world 122 (German world I believe)

Midnight.png

I've only ever trained through superheating, though I'm sure it's possible that with the changes from EOC, combat mage could be at least a little tempting.

I started killing revs with a gravite staff. With the new combat ability, you basically have to cast once to attack a monster, then just keep spamming the action bar. Their ranged attacks are pitiful so food isn't an issue.

Although you are in high level wilderness, the gravite staff protects over pretty much everything, and mage armor is dirt cheap now.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• 2 weeks later...

Please tell me why the hack spells is not working for me in Dungeoneering? I have runes and everything.. It just doesn't work. :/

You're holding a magic weapon as well?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I freely admit I have no idea about magic combat now , especially in DG. Do you need to be holding a magic weapon if you have the right runes to cast the spell?

Since when? I've never heard of it. It's weird, 'cause I did dungeoneering not so long ago and all the magic spells worked without a magic weapon. Hmm.. Ok, I'll try and see how it works :)

EDIT: Yep, it does work with a staff. Thanks guys :)

mister-raven.png

Agreed. It looks absolutely horrible. The gold is much too bright.

This new update with the member skills being highlighted gold? Terrible...

I kinda like the idea of giving member's skill a gold background, but I do agree that it looks terrible as it is right now.

I wouldn't mind it as much if they put all the members skills on the right side of the stat menu, but it being spread out like that... :?

Yeah, the OCD in me was already going nuts seeing 5/80, let alone those randomly spaced yellow obstructions.