WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

Decided to start this but have a few right-off-the-bat questions:

1. Does it matter where you decide to set up your city? Any locations that are best/any of you are in? Am thinking of choosing one of the islands...

2. Does the avatar you choose matter?

EDIT: How does one get Jcredits? Seems kind of lame that you can't buy items with normal gold...

Now for something completely unrelated!

OMGOMGOMG PRICE IS RIGHT IS ON

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Does it matter where you decide to set up your city? Any locations that are best/any of you are in?

1. No, not really. Each area has a different player population, though. That might be a factor if you don't want to be constantly invaded or whatever. We're currently in peace mode, though. Seven days from now, we can attack each other.

2. I think it only matters in combat, to be honest. Your character can lead people into combat, so it might decide the outcome of the battle.

EDIT: Actually, I won't be creating the clan today since I just found out that you need an Ally Base 3 to create alliances, which costs an additional 6k gold. If you guys still want to join and use this clan as a Tip.it clan, by all means, go ahead. It'll just take to tomorrow before you can actually "join" the alliance on WoL, though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

1. Does it matter where you decide to set up your city? Any locations that are best/any of you are in?

1. No, not really. Each area has a different player population, though. That might be a factor if you don't want to be constantly invaded or whatever. We're currently in peace mode, though. Seven days from now, we can attack each other.

2. I think it only matters in combat, to be honest. Your character can lead people into combat, so it might decide the outcome of the battle.

EDIT: Actually, I won't be creating the clan today since I just found out that you need an Ally Base 3 to create alliances, which costs an additional 6k gold. If you guys still want to join and use this clan as a Tip.it clan, by all means, go ahead. It'll just take to tomorrow before you can actually "join" the alliance on WoL, though.

The KB says level 2 :o

Alliance Basics

Create an Alliance

Requirements: You must not be in alliance already. You must have an Ally Base of at least level 2. You must be able to pay 20,000 gold for the alliance creation.

On the alliance menu, click on Create'.

Choose Zhou or Shang Dynasty alliance and type in a unique Alliance name.

Thats it! You will now be the prestigious leader of your very own alliance. Now you may wish to invite people to your Alliance so you can become vast and mighty.

The [bleep]?

When you go to upgrade Ally Base, it says on level 3 that you need a level 3 to create an alliance, and you need level 2 to join one. =\

Hmm...

Well I might have one tomorrow morning then, if people still want to join.

SWAG

I have a lvl 2 base anyway, so I'll join for sure! :D

Haha that brings the clan to about 2-5 members. I know for sure that I have you and this random guy that has a city close to mine. Since I have the highest rep and probably the biggest army in the area, I'll try to proselytize my neighbors. LMAO

SWAG

Hey, everyone feel free to add me. My name on WoL is Mario_sunny as always!

"Mario Sunny", anything else results in "request unsuccessful" :P

Whoops, sorry about that lol. I'm just so used to people asking if there are one spaces or two spaces in my name (really, is it that hard to tell?). I didn't know it was that case sensitive. Yes it is "Mario sunny"

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Whoops, sorry about that lol. I'm just so used to people asking if there are one spaces or two spaces in my name (really, is it that hard to tell?). I didn't know it was that case sensitive. Yes it is "Mario sunny"

Capital S*

Capital S*

:mellow:

EDIT: What the heck happened to my army. I sent it to attack a wildland like the task thing said, and I only lost about 29 men out of 100. They are supposed to return, right? Then why don't I see them in my garrison or parade grounds?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

@ Mario Sunny

Did you click invade or occupy, because I believe if you click occupy, they stay there? (Though I haven't actually tried it yet)

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I think I still have my character as a legend because I sent him and 5 troops to occupy a forest before I went to bed last night. It still shows him as being in the forest. My other legend I appointed governor, so I have lost him. I refuse to hire another legend or allow my character to return until the bug is fixed.

By the way, can you join multiple alliances?

SWAG

I think I still have my character as a legend because I sent him and 5 troops to occupy a forest before I went to bed last night. It still shows him as being in the forest. My other legend I appointed governor, so I have lost him. I refuse to hire another legend or allow my character to return until the bug is fixed.

By the way, can you join multiple alliances?

No, I joined one to see how it is, but can't select a new one to join.

As soon as your alliance is ready I'll leave this one tho.

I'll join this alliance when I get a higher ally base thing. Name is Teh Sarg in game (unless you need the original name, Sarg1010)

EDIT QUESTION: If we recruit a legend, do they stay with you forever? Or do you have to keep paying them over time?

I'll join this alliance when I get a higher ally base thing. Name is Teh Sarg in game (unless you need the original name, Sarg1010)

EDIT QUESTION: If we recruit a legend, do they stay with you forever? Or do you have to keep paying them over time?

I think if you recruit them, it's a one time fee. You just need to make sure their loyalty doesn't fall to 30/0. You might have to pay them a fee if you lose too much.

Your character is also a legend, so I don't see how you'd lose him since you are him. :P

@Riemis: Alright.

@the above 2 people: Feel free to join. The actual alliance won't be created until tomorrow, though.

Quick Question. When I do create it, do you guys want it to be Shang or Zhou?

SWAG

What are the differences? (New player here so :twss:)

Hmm, I did some background check and found the time period this is based on. Basically Shang are the bad guys and Zhou are the good ones, simple as that. If the game is accurate to the story line then the Zhou should have more intellgent legends but less terrority/people. The Shang should have more warrior type legends and more population and terrority.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I think if you recruit them, it's a one time fee. You just need to make sure their loyalty doesn't fall to 30/0. You might have to pay them a fee if you lose too much.

Your character is also a legend, so I don't see how you'd lose him since you are him. :P

@Riemis: Alright.

@the above 2 people: Feel free to join. The actual alliance won't be created until tomorrow, though.

Zhou, because all the "super cities" around me are zhou and I don't want trouble :P

So how the heck do you get Jcredits? I clicked something like "update jcredits" and it took me to a their members subscription page -.- I am NOT paying more money for that. RS and Funorb should be enough ffs.