WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

Nothing can ever be as bad as evony. The only reason evony even exists is because they hired a half-naked model for an ad-campaign (note: there are no women npcs or queens in the actual game).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF DO YOU MEAN ZAAPS1 IS NOT AVAILABLE? Who is the loser who took my name? :(

W/e, Ima settle for Zaaps Unit :P

I thought Jagex did not support using money to buy in game items which gives a gain.

Something about Jcredits.... :rolleyes: Like I said, it's pretty ironic.

So will little Timmy get banned because he bought gold off a site and got scammed by the gold seller and then went to the media about it?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Eh, you can use your rs account name :P

Btw, anyone else at Frozen Peak? ^_^

Haha, DUH I'm stupid :P

Well this looks nice and all, but a bit too confusing and unoriginal for my taste.

I thought Jagex did not support using money to buy in game items which gives a gain.

So will little Timmy get banned because he bought gold off a site and got scammed by the gold seller and then went to the media about it?

Probably not, because in this case people don't even have to leave the website to buy items. And, Jagex IS the gold seller in this case, so they probably won't scam their "customers." Jagex embraced RWT after years of fighting it. :mellow:

Big_Stingman.png

Right under the "Create a Free Account" it says "Already have a Jagex username? Click Here." You can use the same username as you have in RS or FO. So, that loser who took your name would be you ;)

Probably not, because in this case people don't even have to leave the website to buy items. And, Jagex IS the gold seller in this case, so they probably won't scam their "customers." Jagex embraced RWT after years of fighting it. :mellow:

It is just another way of making money to support the game, RuneScape and FunOrb have membership, here they sell gold.

Also, RWT means sweatshops en credit card fraud.

What have you done so far to get so high? I keep running out of resources.

PS -> There was some HYT spam floating around World Chat but I can't seem to talk so.......HYT

I just did all the tasks, and now I'm out of tasks that i'm able to do :(

Well, if I get enough gold to make an ally base lvl 2, and then 20k gold to start the alliance, it can be arranged :P

To bad i have like 216 gold per hour income :(

I just friended you, I think (I'm the one with HYT in my name). It said request sucessful, but then you didn't appear on the list. :mellow:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

[hide]

It is just another way of making money to support the game, RuneScape and FunOrb have membership, here they sell gold.

Also, RWT means sweatshops en credit card fraud.

[/hide]

Yeah if you read my other post I did say it was a legitimate, but ironic for Jagex to make money via an online game

Big_Stingman.png

Anyone who wants to add me go ahead. :)

Username: thekoolkat58

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Has anyone noticed that is is an absolute rip off of Travian? Its basically the exact same game with different graphics.

But I'm not going to complain that much until I try it out. It looks like a well made game.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Has anyone noticed that is is an absolute rip off of Travian? Its basically the exact same game with different graphics.

But I'm not going to complain that much until I try it out. It looks like a well made game.

I played Travian. It sucks in comparison to this. Travian is full of people who form giant groups and destroy any new players who want to have fun. Travian also takes forever to build things, and in WoL, you can speed it up with items. Travian was slower paced, had bad game mechanics which led to people "farming" other weaker players. If you got stuck in a bad location, you really have to start a new account to actually play the game.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I played Evony so I'm faring pretty good I guess :P

Just one Question... How do I add a friend?

Someone friend me and explain :razz: Name's Mickiebeth :^_^:

Click the "Alliance" button (The third blue button on interface) then go to friends tab then click the green plus sign.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]