WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your palace menu, when you click 'recources', you can increase your production rate, but then 'labour' increases aswel.

What is this 'labour'? The amount of people working for you? And does increasing labour decrease loyalty or something like that?

Byzantus.png

For our clan, we really need to start stocking up on soldiers.

I'm doing that ASAP once I finish construction on my resources.

Do you get resources like, all at once per hour, or as a small trickle? If it's the latter, this game is going downhill for me fast :thumbdown:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

For our clan, we really need to start stocking up on soldiers.

I'm doing that ASAP once I finish construction on my resources.

Do you get resources like, all at once per hour, or as a small trickle? If it's the latter, this game is going downhill for me fast :thumbdown:

It's a small trickle, but you just wait. It doesn't take too terribly long for your resources to start making large stacks. Here's a hint, though. Be sure to do a lot of spending on your resources and use up all your outskirt slots. Just keep improving your quarries, crops, and timber mills and you'll be fine.

Since you just started, do what you can and follow tasks. Your tasks will award you with more than you spent achieving them. On your second day you should be making a lot of progress. It just gets progressively better.

I had issues with my copper resources last night, so I know how that feels. lol. This morning, my issues resolved themselves pretty much, even though my legends glitched.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Has anyone noticed that is is an absolute rip off of Travian? Its basically the exact same game with different graphics.

But I'm not going to complain that much until I try it out. It looks like a well made game.

I played Travian. It sucks in comparison to this. Travian is full of people who form giant groups and destroy any new players who want to have fun. Travian also takes forever to build things, and in WoL, you can speed it up with items. Travian was slower paced, had bad game mechanics which led to people "farming" other weaker players. If you got stuck in a bad location, you really have to start a new account to actually play the game.

But, man oh man, Travian was so much simpler than this. I think the difficulty will ramp up to near those levels once everyone gets serious. I liked the little cartoon armies in Travian though. :thumbsup:

Used my Jagex account for this. Add Crimsoncow42 and drop an HYT as a message.

f203f1850c.png

Anyone in Bloodlust Mountains, add me. I'll be happy to forge a tip.it alliance with you if I can gather enough funds. If not, we can just have peace together.

Even if your not in Bloodlust, add me anyway! I've got about 10 friends already. :mrgreen:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

@ Mario Sunny

Did you click invade or occupy, because I believe if you click occupy, they stay there? (Though I haven't actually tried it yet)

~Dan

You're right, when you occupy your army will stay in the wildland and benefit from its resources. When you click invade you will basically plunder it and bring home the loot.

Alright I'll let it stay on overnight. Added a few people from TIF (tnx for the help R) :thumbup:. It's a really fun game if you ask me and will be perfect in a combo of Rs an WoL.

naamloosle.png

let's see what I got when I wake up. =)

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Has anyone figured out how to get your legends back? Mine disappeared too.

Go to the thread on the WoL official forums by searching "legend". You need to report the bug on the sticky.

You can't get them back because it is a glitch, but the Jagex mods are trying to fix it right now.

EDIT: The censor doesn't apply to PM! We can cuss over PM, lmao.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Is it your current username that needs to be added? If it is, add Lord kiiler. If not, killerwatt50.

Struggling to get my food and stuff, spent it all on my Parade grounds and stuff. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Is it your current username that needs to be added? If it is, add Lord kiiler. If not, killerwatt50.

Struggling to get my food and stuff, spent it all on my Parade grounds and stuff. :(

Don't forget to collect the rewards then :lol:

just click on "tasks" to see if you have rewards left :)

Erm can anyone tell me why my idle population is in red? WHat does it mean and how do I fix it?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

That actually doesn't matter that much, idle population is idle population, they don't do anything. Try to keep your idle population as a minimum, either by upgrading your resource collecting buildings or raising your taxes. (Just FYI, technically, at least now, the most efficient tax rate to have is at 50% given that you have enough population to handle it).

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!