WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

What is tip.it's clan :?

It's Golden Horde.

There is a small inconvenience though, atm the leader and officer are both offline. We just discussed in the alliance that it would be a good idea to have officers from multiple timezones. I'm from West-Europe and willing to do it, but I'm sure there are plenty of Tiffers want to help as well. But now we have to wait for Kun or Riemis to get online.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put in my application to the Golden Horde! Name is Zalok Prime. :grin:

Must say it's a nice game to have going on the side. Currently building up my economy, just hope they fix the legends bug soon I miss my lvl 9 monk starter.

200000000.png

Seems to me that people have gone from "meh" to "well this is quite nice" =) Looking forward to trying the game myself.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Has anyone done the daily giving 1k rep and using up 10k resources? what did you get inside the box of bliss?

Debating whether its worth it or not, reputation only gives me HS ranks which wont really do anything after the beginners protection has run out compared to troops anyway

"Open notepad and put the following code in"

" for that code, where do I paste it in? The URL bar or something?"

Has anyone done the daily giving 1k rep and using up 10k resources? what did you get inside the box of bliss?

Debating whether its worth it or not, reputation only gives me HS ranks which wont really do anything after the beginners protection has run out compared to troops anyway

I got 2 sketches, would not do it unless you want the rep, most of my clan got junk too.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Well, I applied for Golden Horde. Theres going to be some competition against Rune HQ's alliance :twisted:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Server is down for maintenance, maybe, just maybe we'll be getting our legends back now.

Nope, if you sent in a report you get items as compensation. Got mine earlier.

Divine boon, legends flag, small flag and orders

Theres a bug with legends, specially to do with ranks on the hiscores if you rename your new legend back to your name. Its will always display lvl 0 no matter what level it is. Same with wildlands and paradises being jammed up if you took them with your old legend.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

"We will be back shortly" ...

Sooo this means we can't play in the next .. 12 hours or so ?

At least an hour,

but at least i'm still at number 3 on front page for awhile.

And everything should still be ticking away while its down.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png