WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man, waking up to see it down is annoying. At least I know I have over 30k lumber built up right now, ready for me to go...and at least 19k gold =p

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Stiiill down -yawn-

57-58-146-51781 second largest topic on WoL forums XD

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

So, what are everyones tactics to starting? So far I have concentrated on resource gathering and city production. I haven't even started my army (except the initial 100 for the task which I promptly lost to a lvl 2 forest). I have one level 10 and one level 8 of each of the production plots in the outskirts which are making me plenty of supplies to grow my city.

Does anyone think that being a 'tank' will work where I just build up my wall and don't bother with an army?

So, what are everyones tactics to starting? So far I have concentrated on resource gathering and city production. I haven't even started my army (except the initial 100 for the task which I promptly lost to a lvl 2 forest). I have one level 10 and one level 8 of each of the production plots in the outskirts which are making me plenty of supplies to grow my city.

Does anyone think that being a 'tank' will work where I just build up my wall and don't bother with an army?

I'm focusing on resources too and don't bother with an army. Eventually I will start one though, to do the tasks which need you to invade wildlands.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I was wondering the same thing.... I build my walls up so much that I ran out of stone. <_< I am about to kick some of the people out of my city because they eat to much and Idle way to long! :lol:

Still offline! UGH!! :thumbdown:

queenvalerie.png

I am dismayed about how much I want to play this when I have a Runescape subscription already :wall:

Curse you Jageeeex!!

AND GET THE GAME BACK ONLINE! I got one of those things that let you construct up to 5 things at once and it'll have ran out by now >.<

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

So, are we getting a board for War of Legends, and maybe aPrivate forum for Golden Horde? :pray:

What would we do in the board that we couldn't just do here :???: Just seems like a bit of overkill to me...

So if this is a beta, that means they can still change things right? I think if you already have a RS/FO subscription, you shouldn't have to buy Jcreds, or atleast get free ones at the start. And 5JC's just to trade? TO AN NPC?!?

[hide]FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/hide]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm also concentrating on resources; I should have something like 30k+ of everything to play with once the game's back up :D

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

So, are we getting a board for War of Legends, and maybe aPrivate forum for Golden Horde? :pray:

What would we do in the board that we couldn't just do here :???: Just seems like a bit of overkill to me...

So if this is a beta, that means they can still change things right? I think if you already have a RS/FO subscription, you shouldn't have to buy Jcreds, or atleast get free ones at the start. And 5JC's just to trade? TO AN NPC?!?

[hide]FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/hide]

All other Jagex games have a board :s