WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join while you still can people :thumbsup:

We are using up our space, lol.

Won't be long until I can upgrade the base for more people to join. By the way, we may be the first clan to reach level 1 if everyone donates. We currently have 65/100k for the clan bank. At 100k we can upgrade the clan to level 1 for some combat bonuses.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Join while you still can people :thumbsup:

We are using up our space, lol.

Won't be long until I can upgrade the base for more people to join. By the way, we may be the first clan to reach level 1 if everyone donates. We currently have 65/100k for the clan bank. At 100k we can upgrade the clan to level 1 for some combat bonuses.

I'm pretty sure other alliances will have reached level 1 when the highscores update :/

Where do we sign up for the alliance? As soon as I finish building the buildings I'm working on I am building an ally building so I can join.

peace,

Vann

Where do we sign up for the alliance? As soon as I finish building the buildings I'm working on I am building an ally building so I can join.

peace,

Vann

You apply for the alliance in your ally building.

You might want to build up your ally building fast, the spots are filling up quickly and we have limited space.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Serephurus, I'm unable to add you unfortunately, but I will try again tomorrow. As for the alliance I don't have the resources needed, I just started playing tonight. Anyway I'm using the same account as RS so my name is Sbrideau2000 in there.

I applied for the alliance I'm thekoolkat58.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I applied for the alliance I'm thekoolkat58.

We've reached the limit of 30 members already, lol. We're still upgrading our alliance base so we can hold more, so we'll accept you in the morning.

*edit* Well, we deleted riemis's noob, so we got 1 spot left for you. :thumbsup:

You guys didn't delete anything! It was me! ME!

*powerlust*

Being an officer is fun :)

Serephurus, I'm unable to add you unfortunately, but I will try again tomorrow. As for the alliance I don't have the resources needed, I just started playing tonight. Anyway I'm using the same account as RS so my name is Sbrideau2000 in there.

The username is 'Emperor Kun' on WoL. ;)

To the above people trying to apply to Golden Horde, we are unfortunately maxed out at 30 players, but we have some base upgrades in place that will allow us to have more people. By sometime tomorrow, we should be able to hold 50-60 members.

Since we upgraded to level 1 thanks to members' contributions, Riemis has been given an Officer rank. He can accept people into the clan as my proxy, so that should speed up the response times to your applications. If you go ahead and apply anyway and wait on the waiting list, you will be given priority over someone who hasn't.

Thanks for your patience and efforts. :)

PS: We are currently about 50k out of 500k toward a level 2 clan upgrade, which will give special power-ups to your legends. I am also working on building up an army to defend the Clan Capital CIty, Valhalla.

----

It has been brought to our attention that if enough people are interested in War of Legends, there will be a new forum for the game. There will *maybe* even be a special clan subforum in the WoL area.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

At first I really didn't like this game. However, now that I've begun to play it a bit it has given me hope. It's really quite easy to play it while on RS, which is great because Runescape is boring without something else to do.

I've applied for Golden Horde. I hope to get in tomorrow, my name is Stellactic. :)

Stellactic.gif

After one, only one highscore update our alliance went from not-existing to the #2 alliance on the server, and when the base is upgraded we will surely be #1!

Monkeybeast: I just gave up hope an hired a new one, and just using it for the tasks really boosted my rep. :)

Has anyone had their legends returned yet? This is ridiculous.

It's a Beta right now. Chances are the developers are still scurrying around trying to fix everything. Be patient :)

Its just pretty annoying to see my rank go from under 100 to 900+. <_<

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

When you have built one of each building type in your city, would it be best to fill the other vacant spots all with villages, or are there other buildings that are useful when you have more than one of them?

Also the alliance page says that we currently have 37 members, does this mean that we have upgraded to ally base 4? :thumbsup:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.