WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

I played Evony so I'm faring pretty good I guess :P

Just one Question... How do I add a friend?

Someone friend me and explain :razz: Name's Mickiebeth :^_^:

Click the "Alliance" button (The third blue button on interface) then go to friends tab then click the green plus sign.

ooo thanks!

Chell_J.png

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck how do you send messages? I was writing this message to a nearby player and clicked 'send,' but it wouldn't send. Is there some quest you have to complete to do this?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Definitely not a fan of micro-transactions and how much of an advantage they can potentially offer in this game. Doesn't this contradict Jagex's whole philosophy on RWT and real world advantages?

Ah well, doubt I'll last over a month. From what I've seen so far, it's no where near as good as Tribal Wars (my favorite RTS of this style). I'm only 1600 rep however, so I'll give it more time.

If any Tip.iters want to add me, it's Grasle.

cliffside1ra5.png

Go to start the game, pick monk for obvious reasons, pick the land with the most female rulers because I'm already working a strategy. "Your name contains an illegal character cannot continue."

Well we're off to a good start.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Yeah I tried, made myself a guy instead of a girl at the start :wall: I might give it a bit of a go, but not much. I'd rather play Age of Empires tbh.

And please remember people Jagex DIDN'T make this, they're just publishing it for another company.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'd rather play Age of Empires tbh.

Honestly I've played age of empires to the point where I just don't find it enjoyable anymore. If this game can even get close to replicating the feeling I use to get when I played AoE I'll enjoy it. That is of course, if the game will even let me play it at some point. :-#

Walkman1022.jpeg

I'd rather play Age of Empires tbh.

Honestly I've played age of empires to the point where I just don't find it enjoyable anymore. If this game can even get close to replicating the feeling I use to get when I played AoE I'll enjoy it. That is of course, if the game will even let me play it at some point. :-#

Maybe, but It makes me want to go and find AoE I have knocking around and play it.

The controls on WoL are quite... I dunno, I'm not really used to them. I'm going to give it more of a go but I'm not going to quit Runescape for it that's for sure.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Certainly sounds like I expected it to be, I won't be able to check it out until after the Beta period anyways, so maybe they'll fix up a few errors by then =)

RuneScape forever though <3

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

In the Technical Support section of their forums.

Thanks guys,

We are just running a quick update so the servers will be down for a short while.

Cheers,

From their twitter page.

We are aware of the issue and are dealing with it.

I sense a contradiction.

Edit: Game is back online, all my legends and troops are gone, task list refuses to stay open.

Walkman1022.jpeg

In the Technical Support section of their forums.

Thanks guys,

We are just running a quick update so the servers will be down for a short while.

Cheers,

From their twitter page.

We are aware of the issue and are dealing with it.

I sense a contradiction.

Edit: Game is back online, all my legends and troops are gone, task list refuses to stay open.

Now I know what it feels like not to exist lol. :ohnoes:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

To people saying they are set off by the micro transactions, well if you have no played any of these games before they don't mean much. What really matters is being in a strong alliance, that is organized. That makes a world of difference. Though the shop may help, it will be great organization that sets the difference.

Atleast I hope, lol.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Well, might as well do something constructive in the meantime. Is there an alliance for Tip.iters yet?

There isn't a single alliance yet, as you need 20k gold to start one :P

But I'm on it ^_^

I'm setting up an alliance called Tip.it Golden Horde. ;)

By the way, did any of you guys lose your legend overnight? Mine bailed on me at 80 loyalty. I even made him the governor of my city while my character was away in a "distant" forest. <_<

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Everyone lost their legends, but if you make a new account you keep yours on that account :huh:

Also, soon i'll be putting orders on the market, could people please buy those resources so i can get gold for the alliance? :)

Also, I'm lonely :(

schermafbeelding2010012.png

lol. I built up 9k gold overnight.

I'm gonna chill out on spending and just increase my resources that I pump out an hour. Hopefully I'll have 20k gold tomorrow.

I pump out about 2.5k food an hour and 1.5-2k everything else. I have a population of about 3k people, and I pump out about 750 gold an hour. :)

Oh, and I don't have to pacify anymore. It stopped at 80/0 sometime overnight, so I guess it's based on your tax rate. With a 20% tax rate, the lowest it could drop is 80/0 and you'll be fine.

EDIT: If nothing goes wrong, I'll have 20k gold tonight. I need 15 and a half hours though.

Coordinates are 494,150

SWAG

lol. I built up 9k gold overnight.

I'm gonna chill out on spending and just increase my resources that I pump out an hour. Hopefully I'll have 20k gold tomorrow.

I pump out about 2.5k food an hour and 1.5-2k everything else. I have a population of about 3k people, and I pump out about 750 gold an hour. :)

Oh, and I don't have to pacify anymore. It stopped at 80/0 sometime overnight, so I guess it's based on your tax rate. With a 20% tax rate, the lowest it could drop is 80/0 and you'll be fine.

EDIT: If nothing goes wrong, I'll have 20k gold tonight. I need 15 and a half hours though.

Coordinates are 494,150

Ok, are you going to make the alliance? I guess so, because you'll have the gold faster ^_^

If y'all want to help me reach the 20k gold amount faster, buy my 1203 copper from the market for 365 gold (lowest market price).

Just used a tax order for 25% extra tax for 24 hours. ;)

Also, I'm afraid to raise taxes from 20% to 25 or 30%. =\

SWAG