Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Oh my bad I thought you were talking about Battlefield 3. Lol. Sorry.

I've heard mixed stuff about the PC version, but its worth a shot.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Pretty happy to see this game. Will get it for sure :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

is bfbc2 worth getting? im getting tired of cod games and all the fail that comes with them and from what ive seen bfbc2 looks much better

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

It is worth trading your soul for. Just don't get it for the PS3, broke my heart when the community died. And when the guy I always played Squad Deathmatch with died. :cry:

But those are unrelated.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Discussion on CoD generally seems to be primarily rants. About the weapons, about the developers, about the players, and so forth.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Discussion on CoD generally seems to be primarily rants. About the weapons, about the developers, about the players, and so forth.

So?

I'm talking about combining the current CoD topics into one. Makes sense as there is a new release every year.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

buying bfbc 2 tonight.

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

So?

I'm talking about combining the current CoD topics into one. Makes sense as there is a new release every year.

Then we might actually find out how long a forum thread can go... I bet all the CoD threads put together could beat out Last to post wins thread. :roll:

To be honest, with the following that the CoD threads get, I see no problem with keeping them as individual topics. The CoD4, MW2, and CoD:BO threads all still receive posts to this day. If you were to merge every single CoD thread together, you would not be able to follow the discussion very long if multiple people wanted to talk about multiple games. Games such as Battlefield have smaller communities and so discussion can be limited to one thread without confusion.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Why do Battlefield and Halo get general discussion threads while CoD doesn't?

...And virtually nobody using them.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I loved BC2, played BF2 on PS2 online, and I'm really looking forward to BF3. Their games always seem a little more thought out to me than the CoD series.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Played BFBC2 after a break of 6 months, probably the most balance thing I've played in a long time (PS3.) The snipers are a bit touch and go with hit markers but that's due to a bullet drop or something? Otherwise loving it, good break from black ops.

You got it for PS3?

And actually found a match?

What, did you steal all the other gamediscs everyone has?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I have BC2 for the ps3 and have no problems finding matches... :unsure:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Played BFBC2 after a break of 6 months, probably the most balance thing I've played in a long time (PS3.) The snipers are a bit touch and go with hit markers but that's due to a bullet drop or something? Otherwise loving it, good break from black ops.

Yeah, there's bullet drop, in any case, try leading moving targets a bit and aim just a few pixels above the head at longer ranges.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Or you could use the little notches on your sight. That's what they're there for. Line up the 1st notch down with the guy's head for mid distances, etc., etc.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Because you stole my avatar. :o

My Superintendent is a ninja. Yours is an animate plumber.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Hrmph. Does BFBC2 only connect you with relatively nearby folks? I mean, I live in Central New York and I've played alongside people with heavily southern accents...

Do you guys live outside the US? Or, like, the West Coast?

RIP Dawngate ;-;