Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/24/battlefield-3s-back-to-karkland-pack-features-wake-island-thre/

"DICE community manager Daniel Matros has posted on the Battlefield 3 forums that the Back to Karkland content pack (free on launch day with an in-box code, EA-style) will have four old Battlefield maps done up in the new Frostbite 2 engine: the original Wake Island, along with Battlefield 2's Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, and the Sharqi Peninsula. That's right, Wake Island again, as if enough blood hasn't been shed on that little patch of ground."

[hide]IvR7h.jpg[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/24/battlefield-3s-back-to-karkland-pack-features-wake-island-thre/

"DICE community manager Daniel Matros has posted on the Battlefield 3 forums that the Back to Karkland content pack (free on launch day with an in-box code, EA-style) will have four old Battlefield maps done up in the new Frostbite 2 engine: the original Wake Island, along with Battlefield 2's Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, and the Sharqi Peninsula. That's right, Wake Island again, as if enough blood hasn't been shed on that little patch of ground."

[hide]IvR7h.jpg[/hide]

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

Ā 

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012),Ā 99 Hunter (2014), Ā 99 ranged (2015),Ā 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015),Ā 99 attack (2015)Ā 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015)Ā 99 Strength(2015)Ā 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017) Ā 99 Mining (2017)Ā 99 Crafting (2017)Ā 99 Smithing (2017)Ā 99 Thieving (2017)Ā Ā 99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

so are all the dlc maps for bf3 going to be free with the inbox code? thats even more of a reason this game -> cod

your such a mother [bleep]er. whatsļ»æ with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Don't you feel so pro when you freefire a CG Rocket and get an apache kill :D

I was doing amazing with the CG earlier, took down a whole bunch of Blackhawks and the Apache on Oasis. Nothing beats hitting a copter, seeing it spiral in flames into a tree and you getting 3 names on your kill feed.

Ā 

The scramble to kill people that have ejected is funny as well.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Don't you feel so pro when you freefire a CG Rocket and get an apache kill :D

I was doing amazing with the CG earlier, took down a whole bunch of Blackhawks and the Apache on Oasis. Nothing beats hitting a copter, seeing it spiral in flames into a tree and you getting 3 names on your kill feed.

Ā 

The scramble to kill people that have ejected is funny as well.

Ā 

Indeed, I remember once on Isla Innocentes that 3 people bailed from a crashing Blackhawk and essentially our whole team ran over to the water trying to kill them.

vizardsig-1.png

i go back to playing black ops for 2 days and now i cant snipe in bfbc2 :| . guess i will have to pick one or the other lol. or just stop sniping in one

your such a mother [bleep]er. whatsļ»æ with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

For PC, yes.

Ā 

Which is disappointing, since my laptop can't handle games like BF3, so I have to get it for xbox 360. I want huge matches!

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

For PC, yes.

Ā 

Which is disappointing, since my laptop can't handle games like BF3, so I have to get it for xbox 360. I want huge matches!

Ā 

I just don't think a console could handle it. Well, the PS3 probably could (it did run MAG after all) but the netcode would probably be a pain in the ass. Plus trying to matchmake 64 players.

That is one bloody nice looking game.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down withļ»æ the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Goddamn that was immense.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Running animation looks like it could use a little bit of work but otherwise yea... THAT WAS [bLEEP]ING AMAZING.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Ā 

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

Ā 

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Running animation looks like it could use a little bit of work but otherwise yea... THAT WAS [bLEEP]ING AMAZING.

Ā 

Also, apparently the video was when the game was in Pre-alpha. I think it is time for me to get a rig from 2012 to run that beast.

vizardsig-1.png

"Actual footage based on Pre-Aplpha software."

Wow it looks beautiful already, can't wait for the final product. Also, please get rid of the new theme, it sounds horrible. :thumbdown:

I hope they change that soon.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang